Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

church sign:

"How would Jesus vote?"

weeeelllll....based on his actions.....increased benefits for the poor and free medical care would be high on his list. Wife says he'd probably legalize pot too. Cause obviously he likes to party turn water into wine and all. beer.gif

• Like 1

551101_2302045847054_88285520_n.jpg

By their contant godspam posts I Know this to all be true. wacko.png

"... THE HOLY SPRIT is my TEACHER ... ANGLES are my CLASS MATES ... WINNING SOULS are my EXAMS ... tution is free."

FREE! And a bargain at half the cost.

Too bad this person didn't invest at least a few cents on real education. It shows.

• Like 3

so this is what i see tonight on my feed from a muslim fundy:

Why is it that Muslims find it acceptable to write to the opposite sex completely freely on facebook as long as they: 1. Use Islamic pages as a medium; 2. Address each other as sister/brother; 3. Talk about 'islamic topics'. I am shocked at some of what I read because I know (well I hope I know) that these people would... never talk to each other in that manner in real life. They would never lol at a girl walking past them. They would never comment on how intelligent a comment they made is while smiling at them. They would never stand opposite to each other saying things like 'Oh! you are so knowledgeable brother!" or "You are very talented sister" followed by a giggle. People are learning about people's personal lives, their most private details, through facebook. It is as if in cyber space all hayaa' is forgotten. To these type of people I have two things to say:

1- Fear Allah

2- Close your account

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

so this is what i see tonight on my feed from a muslim fundy:

Why is it that Muslims find it acceptable to write to the opposite sex completely freely on facebook as long as they: 1. Use Islamic pages as a medium; 2. Address each other as sister/brother; 3. Talk about 'islamic topics'. I am shocked at some of what I read because I know (well I hope I know) that these people would... never talk to each other in that manner in real life. They would never lol at a girl walking past them. They would never comment on how intelligent a comment they made is while smiling at them. They would never stand opposite to each other saying things like 'Oh! you are so knowledgeable brother!" or "You are very talented sister" followed by a giggle. People are learning about people's personal lives, their most private details, through facebook. It is as if in cyber space all hayaa' is forgotten. To these type of people I have two things to say:

1- Fear Allah

2- Close your account

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Ah, yes, The Religion of Peace™. Gotta love it.

Muslims. Making conservative christians look like crazy wild eyed liberals since 621 AD.

Basically, don't be nice to women?

Fuck that guy. In the face. With a bat.

I'm not sure why a nocturnal insectivore has to do with this.

• Like 1

That was my first thought as well. I assume that she meant "baseball bat." :)

Clearly ANGLES, obtuse ones particularly, are your classmates.

vampirebat.jpg

Abuse women, and I will RELEASE THE VAMPIRE BATS INTO YA FEHHSSSSSS!!! xD

551101_2302045847054_88285520_n.jpg

By their contant godspam posts I Know this to all be true. wacko.png

Let's see...Jesus and the Holy Spirit are at school, but God is absent. Must still be on that "day of rest"...

And, I'm descriptivist when it comes to language usage, yet I find the spelling here to be distracting: "angles" (presumably "angels"), "tution", "holy sprit" (not to mention "sprit" isn't highlighted like the rest). I'm guessing they just slapped this propaganda together and threw it out there?

They gots them a krischun college ejumacation.

That was my first thought as well. I assume that she meant "baseball bat." smile.png

Though a cricket bat would fit as well.

oh and *what not why.....

vampirebat.jpg

Abuse women, and I will RELEASE THE VAMPIRE BATS INTO YA FEHHSSSSSS!!! xD

fruit-bat_new.JPG

Mine's cuter. ;)

fruit-bat_new.JPG

Mine's cuter. wink.png

Jesus, look at the death stare of that thing.

It's like it's saying "Sure, you have me now, but you have to release me some time. And when I do, I will destroy you and eat your babies. And I will make you watch. You may not take me seriously, but I will destroy you."

• Like 1

I have to share this one too:

Fundy #1:

Sad that a country that produced some of the greatest Christian minds (like c.s.lewis) does not even mention Christ in their national story!!!!! #olympics

Fundy #2 (my mom):

But so much of the music (pre rock) were hymns!

Fundy #1:

I guess shows how post Christian they are

Fundy #2:

As are we, apparently...

Fundy #3:

So VERY true!

2s9am4x.jpg

• Like 1

Goodbye, Muppets. If the Henson company doesn't support the family and proper values, I don't trust them to entertain my future children.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/25/miss-piggy-gives-up-chick-fil-a/

Goodbye, Muppets. If the Henson company doesn't support the family and proper values, I don't trust them to entertain my future children.

http://www.washingto...up-chick-fil-a/

wow, just look at some of those comments. horrific.

wow, just look at some of those comments. horrific.

I got as far down as this (which was fuck all):

As The Walt Disney Company was reneged on by Chick-fil-A, however...and not the other way around...at least with respect to Disney, Chick-fil-A had it coming. The piling on is not excusable, however.

For it part, Disney has been silent and refused any comment.

avatar92.jpg?1339464381 Mjolnir Hammerschlag3 hours agoparent

Disney has its own problems.

For over a decade, they've hosted red-shirted Gay Days, which just happen to coincide with when kids go on their field trips there, unaccompanied by parents.

Christian groups try to warn parents that massive attempted recruiting takes place during this time, by it's no longer Walt's Magical Kingdom.

It's the happy hunting grounds for homosexuals.

It was just too much stupidity for me to continue reading.

slavering homosexuals, prowling around Disneyland, grabbing unsuspecting young boys and taking them away to Gay Camp while Walt cackles maniacally in his cryo-tube. Fucking morons. It got even worse, a lot of stuff about it being unnatural etc. Is this what the US population really thinks? This is a pretty mainstream newspaper isn't it? I mean, it was just the sheer weight of numbers of fuckwits that stunned me. Not a single dissenting voice to be heard.

• Like 1

You're dealing with the kind of person who probably thinks all the Native Americans were straight until the evil, godless Europeans came over and showed them how fun it is to be gay. Homosexuality isn't natural I tells ya!

557030_406336222765789_468222736_n.jpg
  • Like 1

Well, I was raised on Muppet movies, and Sesame Street, and my (hypothetical future) kids will be too. Because if love, inclusiveness, friendship, and dreams are poor values, I don't have a fucking clue what PROPER values are!

Looking at the comments, fear and rabid hate are proper family values. No thanks, fundie psychos.

376805_10151143208930030_2728120_n.jpg
  • Like 2

376805_10151143208930030_2728120_n.jpg

Yeah I saw that too.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HIS EFFING OPINION JACKASS!!