Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I have 16 e-mails in my inbox right now.

Oh, I just filed an e-mail into another folder. Now there are 15.

I just deleted an e-mail. Now I have 14 e-mails in my inbox.

• Like 1

Wow.  You are very organized.  I have 42997 unread emails in my Inbox.  I will never read most of them but will keep them for several months, just in case I missed something important.

• Like 1

Wow.  You are very organized.  I have 42997 unread emails in my Inbox.  I will never read most of them but will keep them for several months, just in case I missed something important.

You are correct. I am very aggressive about immediately filing e-mails so that I can find them again very quickly. I'm pretty much known around here for being able to track down what was e-mailed to me regarding any work-related topic in less than a minute.

This has also served me well in covering my ass when something goes wrong, and I can immediately provide proof that someone is lying when they try to blame me or my group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7gqO7GudYQ

What is this? A video of every single mech combination from the series "Zyuden Sentai Kyoruger". Basically, this is the Japanese version (original version!) of the Power Rangers franchise. Sentai has been going strong since the mid-70s in Japan. They do a different series each year and Kyoruger was the series from 2013. I haven't watched it all yet. Honestly, I do not believe that any sentai series can top 2011's "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger" series. Fuckin' pirate rangers. PIRATE RANGERS!

They also had kickass villains. Basco and Sally FTW. Basco was a flamboyantly evil bastard. He and Captain Marvelous had a great rivalry, almost as good as the Witch Bandora and her child psychopath resurrected son Kai from "Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger" and the Geki/Burai saga. Not only that, but the Gokaigers weren't completely good or chosen ones like most of the sentai/PR groups. They were a bunch of rogue space pirates adventuring across the universe to collect treasure who just happened to be given the ranger keys to unlock the powers to protect the universe.

It was a grand series and I am still pissed off that Nickelodeon and Saban are shitting all over it. The pirate uniforms and powers are just upgrades on top of the shitty powers from the last series. What the fuck ever. I will not watch it anymore, it is too upsetting to me. It's like someone shitting on my childhood and wiping their ass with my fond memories. Soul crushing. SOUL CRUSHING. I may be over-investing in my fifth-rate fandom of choice, that much is true.

Apparently, Saban and Nick are going to rework the "Zyuden Sentai Kyoruger" series into an anniversary series for the Power Rangers franchise. Makes sense, given that they are both dinosaur themed sentai and Kyoruger has like 10 rangers and a fuckton of mech combos. Still, I feel like it's a copout to throw away one of the best sentai series and choose to instead rework a mediocre series for the same purpose. At least they aren't trying this shit with 2014's god-awful "Ressha Sentai Toqger" series. The Toqgers are fucking TRAIN RANGERS. Lame. Lame. LAME.

Meant to appeal to little kids, but wtf? Really, train rangers? Why? If train rangers won the idea brainstorm contest at HQ, what didn't make the cut? Everyday object rangers? Toilet rangers? Tree rangers? Stuffed animal rangers? Eventually, the sentai empire will crumble because they can't keep recycling the same 5-6 themes over and over again....can they? Maybe they can. Sentai is approaching 40 years of continuous series, many of which have movies as well.

Speaking of which, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers franchise is going to be made into a blockbuster movie. Whoo fucking hoo! I will be going to see it when it comes out. I might even do some cosplay to celebrate. Even if it's terrible dreck, I will go to see it. Sad but true.

Pointless boring bitchfest now over. Resume your serious adult activity now. :P

I'm listening to Gore Vidal talk. I could listen all day. But I won't.

What is this? A video of every single mech combination from the series "Zyuden Sentai Kyoruger". Basically, this is the Japanese version (original version!) of the Power Rangers franchise. Sentai has been going strong since the mid-70s in Japan. They do a different series each year and Kyoruger was the series from 2013. I haven't watched it all yet. Honestly, I do not believe that any sentai series can top 2011's "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger" series. Fuckin' pirate rangers. PIRATE RANGERS!

They also had kickass villains. Basco and Sally FTW. Basco was a flamboyantly evil bastard. He and Captain Marvelous had a great rivalry, almost as good as the Witch Bandora and her child psychopath resurrected son Kai from "Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger" and the Geki/Burai saga. Not only that, but the Gokaigers weren't completely good or chosen ones like most of the sentai/PR groups. They were a bunch of rogue space pirates adventuring across the universe to collect treasure who just happened to be given the ranger keys to unlock the powers to protect the universe.

It was a grand series and I am still pissed off that Nickelodeon and Saban are shitting all over it. The pirate uniforms and powers are just upgrades on top of the shitty powers from the last series. What the fuck ever. I will not watch it anymore, it is too upsetting to me. It's like someone shitting on my childhood and wiping their ass with my fond memories. Soul crushing. SOUL CRUSHING. I may be over-investing in my fifth-rate fandom of choice, that much is true.

Apparently, Saban and Nick are going to rework the "Zyuden Sentai Kyoruger" series into an anniversary series for the Power Rangers franchise. Makes sense, given that they are both dinosaur themed sentai and Kyoruger has like 10 rangers and a fuckton of mech combos. Still, I feel like it's a copout to throw away one of the best sentai series and choose to instead rework a mediocre series for the same purpose. At least they aren't trying this shit with 2014's god-awful "Ressha Sentai Toqger" series. The Toqgers are fucking TRAIN RANGERS. Lame. Lame. LAME.

Meant to appeal to little kids, but wtf? Really, train rangers? Why? If train rangers won the idea brainstorm contest at HQ, what didn't make the cut? Everyday object rangers? Toilet rangers? Tree rangers? Stuffed animal rangers? Eventually, the sentai empire will crumble because they can't keep recycling the same 5-6 themes over and over again....can they? Maybe they can. Sentai is approaching 40 years of continuous series, many of which have movies as well.

Speaking of which, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers franchise is going to be made into a blockbuster movie. Whoo fucking hoo! I will be going to see it when it comes out. I might even do some cosplay to celebrate. Even if it's terrible dreck, I will go to see it. Sad but true.

Pointless boring bitchfest now over. Resume your serious adult activity now. tongue.png

I both understood and empathized with this post and was not confused by any of the references.

Plus, I would totally watch a series about the Toilet Rangers. Are you kidding me? Can you imagine the sorts of transformations and monsters that would have, and the costumes? That would be amazing because in order for it to really work they'd have to play it totally straight. I'd be completely out of breath after every episode and would have to restrict myself to watching one episode a week just to keep from dying of laughter. Most cosplayed Power Rangers -evah-.

On top of that, if they ever made it stateside, and I have my doubts they would, they would be called the "Mighty Morphin Potty Rangers". That's pure win.

• Like 1

Now I'm listening to Spaulding Grey talk.

You forgot to add the flying bats, thunderclap, and malevolent laughter.

250px-CountFourBats.jpg

Here's a counting joke for you.

Why can't Miss Piggy count to 70?

She gets to 69 and has a frog in her throat.

*Crack-BOOM* Ah Ah Ah Ah.

Now I'm listening to Alan Watts for the 2,457th time.

• Like 1

I have had a very non-boring day and I just composed a non-boring PM to a good friend here (not naming names, though, :) ) so I have nothing boring to report other than that it is time to brush my teeth and floss. Now that is boring! But it keeps me out of the non-boring but very unpleasant dentist's chair. Glory! :)

I'm thirsty. An unpleasant but relatively boring fact..

I just found out there are different types of boring, eg boring and, relatively boring.

• Like 1

I just found out there are different types of boring, eg boring and, relatively boring.

yelrotflmao.gif laugh.png lmao_99.gif

This gloriously boring thread cannot die! It is way too much fun! :)

A man eats biscuits. The Empire State Building stands. McDonalds sells burgers. The sky is blue. Curiousity Rover rolls over Mars. A woman walks through the street. There is 190 plus countries in the world. Gliese 570 is a trinary star system. Vomiting comes from either sickness or overindulgence in drugs. Children draws on paper very scrawlily There is a thousand books nobody will read in their lifetime. Rosary beads are touched regularly. A master sushi maker is in Tokyo. Cars fumes. 1D fangirls writes of heresy on their forums. Babies wail. There are billions of males and females masturbating. This is 2014. Friends chats in cafes. There are huts on Matterhorn. Quasars are one of the most distant objects there are. The first video game was an university project. Keyboards are in a QWERTY format. Alan Turing ate an apple, after doing so much good. James Joyce lived in Zurich. Farting is the product of eating. Rugby reigns supreme in NZ and Australia.

Denmark is north of Germany. San Marino is one of the oldest republics there are. Salmon goes with cream cheese. GTA 5 made over a billion in grosses. Sacha Bara Cohen nearly did a PhD. The cherry blossom tree is highly prized in Japan. Trabant was a Soviet car. Gaia Hypothesis meant that Nature was conducive to life on Earth. In 1905, Einstein made a revolutionary paper called The General Theory Of Relativity. Most jeans are made from denim. Origen castrated himself. In Lasacaux caves, there are artworks 10,000 to 30,000 years old. Kate Sheppard was a suffagrette. Luxembourg has the EU headquarters. Togo has a lot of French speakers. The biggest sect of Christianity is Catholicism. CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer. PNG has a thousand of languages. Tristan da Cunha promotes itself as the most isolated outpost country on Earth. Julius Caesar died from 24 stabmarks.

• Like 3

It is 8:38 pm here in Alaska, and I just yawned after reading the boring shit Brother Onyx just posted.

It is 8:39 pm now, and I just yawned again.

It is 8:54 pm now, and I just yawned again.

A man eats biscuits. The Empire State Building stands. McDonalds sells burgers. The sky is blue. Curiousity Rover rolls over Mars. A woman walks through the street. There is 190 plus countries in the world. Gliese 570 is a trinary star system. Vomiting comes from either sickness or overindulgence in drugs. Children draws on paper very scrawlily There is a thousand books nobody will read in their lifetime. Rosary beads are touched regularly. A master sushi maker is in Tokyo. Cars fumes. 1D fangirls writes of heresy on their forums. Babies wail. There are billions of males and females masturbating. This is 2014. Friends chats in cafes. There are huts on Matterhorn. Quasars are one of the most distant objects there are. The first video game was an university project. Keyboards are in a QWERTY format. Alan Turing ate an apple, after doing so much good. James Joyce lived in Zurich. Farting is the product of eating. Rugby reigns supreme in NZ and Australia.

Denmark is north of Germany. San Marino is one of the oldest republics there are. Salmon goes with cream cheese. GTA 5 made over a billion in grosses. Sacha Bara Cohen nearly did a PhD. The cherry blossom tree is highly prized in Japan. Trabant was a Soviet car. Gaia Hypothesis meant that Nature was conducive to life on Earth. In 1905, Einstein made a revolutionary paper called The General Theory Of Relativity. Most jeans are made from denim. Origen castrated himself. In Lasacaux caves, there are artworks 10,000 to 30,000 years old. Kate Sheppard was a suffagrette. Luxembourg has the EU headquarters. Togo has a lot of French speakers. The biggest sect of Christianity is Catholicism. CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer. PNG has a thousand of languages. Tristan da Cunha promotes itself as the most isolated outpost country on Earth. Julius Caesar died from 24 stabmarks.

Epic.

I brushed my teeth and flossed, and I actually like Listerine!

It is 10:09 pm, and I just yawned again.

I am watching an interview with Rod Stewart.

(Not by choice.  It happens to be on TV and I'm too lazy to change the channel).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.