Goodbye Jesus

What causes Uncertainty?

pittsburghjoe

6 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Phi converges with differentials. It represents this physical reality.

phi-output.png

Dunning-Kruger.001

• Like 1

Please tell how it is stupid.

6 hours ago, midniterider said:

God is in Joe's imagination as well. 

Joe's god IS his imagination....

Perhaps uncertainty is caused by beating your head against a wall too much. There is a lot of that going on here.

Holy Spirit runs the show.

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

You misspelled "ruins."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take that back or edit it out. That is super offensive to God. Consider if you eventually turn back.

• Haha 2

We appear to have established a few things between the various threads:

1. Joe believes that various quantum phenomena prove the existence of the biblical god.
    1. in his conception the biblical god is synonymous with an omnigod (though with some sciency sounding language to round out his thesis)
  2. When pressed on how this unique god of the gaps argument works he:
    1. provides links to the shroud of Turin
    2. various unrelated links that describe said quantum phenomena
  3. When pressed further on either the mechanics of his theory or pointing out that an omnigod and biblical god are incompatible concepts he:
    1. further retreats back to the offer of eternal life and our free will to accept or reject
    2. throws in more sciency sounding terms
    3. obliquely warns of a Judgement Day
  4. Repeat items 3 & 4 as necessary.

I think we've reached the end of this one.

• Thanks 1

It would be pretty cool if you could understand the proofs you are demanding.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Please tell how it is stupid.

How about this? 

8 minutes ago, Krowb said:

1. Joe believes that various quantum phenomena prove the existence of the biblical god.
    1. in his conception the biblical god is synonymous with an omnigod (though with some sciency sounding language to round out his thesis)
  2. When pressed on how this unique god of the gaps argument works he:
    1. provides links to the shroud of Turin
    2. various unrelated links that describe said quantum phenomena
  3. When pressed further on either the mechanics of his theory or pointing out that an omnigod and biblical god are incompatible concepts he:
    1. further retreats back to the offer of eternal life and our free will to accept or reject
    2. throws in more sciency sounding terms
    3. obliquely warns of a Judgement Day
  4. Repeat items 3 & 4 as necessary.

I think we've reached the end of this one.

I've tried to break it down for you. The peak of Mt. Stupid is where you are very CERTAIN about what you think you know. You don't actually know the half of it. But you're in a state of ignorant bliss and self delusion. You refuse to try and look at the situation from another perspective. 

Dave has been telling you the same. You have everything riding on presupposition! The uncertainty principle does not prove the existence of the bible's god. Nor do any other physics or philosophy of science for that matter (no pun intented).  The shroud of Turin is one of the most obvious farces in the mix, which you seem to tout as your best evidence. Again, Dave already answered you and pointed out that as of 2018 scholars are still calling it a farce. 

You are at the very peak of Mt. Stupid on the D-K effect chart. 

Dunning-Kruger.001

If for some reason you were to finally understand what we've trying to tell this whole time, you would then face falling down the mountian into the "valley of despair." Where you face the fact that you were extremely wrong previously. And then have to try and build back up again towards the "slope of enlightenment." 

Meanwhile the people who've been giving suggestions and asking you to answer questions that will make you think further, are stage right at the "Plateau of Sustainability," because they've already gone through these stages and understand why you're stuck on Mt. Stupid. 

Oh, I was hoping you understood what differentials are.

It you watched the video you would know why the link was ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

It would be pretty cool if you could understand the proofs you are demanding.

It would be pretty cool if God could provide evidence of his existence without requiring someone to have a PH.D in quantum mechanics to understand him. (Or a PhD in theology for that matter). If God is sending you to provide proofs of his existence then he's doing a piss poor job of it. Nothing but word salad and mumbo jumbo in this thread.

• Super Moderator
20 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

18 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You misspelled "ruins."

15 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Take that back or edit it out. That is super offensive to God. Consider if you eventually turn back.

If your omnipotent god is offended by a little bit of humor at his expense then he's not much of a deity at all.  Why would you worship such a crybaby?  

Holy Spirit is off limits.

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, Krowb said:

It has also come to light recently that joe gets really upset if you poke fun at his god.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Did Satan end up with authority because he was here first and got it from us when we surrendered it ..as a default procedure?

I'm not sure, let me ask the tooth fairy. I bet he knows!

6 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Oh, I was hoping you understood what differentials are.

It you watched the video you would know why the link was ridiculous. 

I was hoping that you'd try and make an actual effort to understand how and why differentials don't prove the existence of god. Or the shroud of Turin. Or Phi. Or anything you've set forward so far. You appear so far gone into you're subjective reality that you are not capable of seeing what's wrong with all of the presuppositions. 

3 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Holy Spirit is a figment of your subjective imagination, Joe. The same as everything else. The entire shebang is in your mind. You can't establish any of it objectively because it has no objective reality. 

20 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

She wont be offended. Will she?

4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

What about Yahweh and Jesus, the father/son duo who are different but the same, and combined in a holy trinity with the holy spook who are all one, and three, and impregnated the virgin Mary, making Jesus his own father. Ick.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Why?  Is he not poweful enough to defend himself?  Or is he such a weakling that he has to hide behind a mere mortal?  Again, I am compelled to ask, why would you worship such a whiny little bitch?

I'm about to pull a Pilate and wash my hands of this presuppositionalist....

Jesus stands at the right hand of himself? Act 7:55

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, Joshpantera said:

I'm about to pull a Pilate and wash my hands of this presuppositionalist. And turn him over to the "jews," who in this case, are the supermods......

Not thy will, but mine, be done.  😈

• Haha 2