Goodbye Jesus

What causes Uncertainty?

pittsburghjoe

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Why?  Is he not poweful enough to defend himself?  Or is he such a weakling that he has to hide behind a mere mortal?  Again, I am compelled to ask, why would you worship such a whiny little bitch?

Jesus said, “I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Mt. 12:31-32).

3 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Jesus said, “I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Mt. 12:31-32).

Well, that's absolutely ridiculous. Your bible is total BS.

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Why would I care what somebody said somebody else said about still somebody else who could have just said it himself if he was actually real?

He didn't create them with original sin. There is free will.

Mary is the mother of God, anyone would be thrilled with the honor.

Jesus did come here to die ..to forgive us for falling into this reality.

You nasty ex-Christians, respect my authoritah!

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

If Mary is the mother of God, who is Mary's mother?

Anyone who thinks through the implications of God creating everything ex nihilo for more than half a femtosecond will realize that the free will argument is crock full of shit. 

For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Jesus Christ died for a day and a half for our sins? Then rose from the dead and is in heaven now? Where's the sacrifice?

He died so Satan can't claim you if you believe in Jesus.

He died so Satan can't claim you if you believe in Jesus.

What an absurd way to run reality. If Satan is so rotten, just get rid of him. There's no need to do this convoluted resurrection bullshit to take people you want to heaven. You just take em. Leave the rest. 

If you're all powerful, that's what you do. On the other hand, if you're just writing some crazy book to try to manipulate people to do what you want because you are NOT all powerful, then you develop some convoluted bullshit like basic Christianity.

• Like 1

He didn't want robots ..if humans always end up falling, this all was necessary.

15 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Let's have some fun:  Who is the Son of Man?

It's like saying "Son that is a Man" ..Jesus.

Can you guys imagine what wave-particle duality would be if it was only waves? If so, you can imagine what we were before original sin.

5 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Can you guys imagine what wave-particle duality would be if it was only waves? If so, you can imagine what we were before original sin.

we were not like all those crazy looking eyes in that picture?  which were somewhat ugly/scary.

I said before original sin.

20 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

God. Created. EVERYTHING.

Think. About. It.

I agree. He made them with free will and some of them turned.

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

He didn't want robots 

Actually, he did want robots, but after what happened in Judges 1:19, he realized he'd be no match for artificial intelligence.  🤖

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. Judges 1:19

Thank you for clarifying that.  Now let's follow:

44 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

It's like saying "Son that is a Man" ..Jesus.

You have previously argued:

Entanglement = Love
The perfect Love between the Holy Trinity is entanglement.
When you hear about quantum particles being entangled, you are hearing about scientific evidence of the Holy Spirit.
Quantum Entanglement requires Coherence. Coherence is waves in phase, it is perfect order. God is perfect order.

The key to entanglement is the sharing of the same path, of all possible paths, for a split second. After that happens, the waves will be considered the same wave. Measuring one wave collapses the other because they are the same wave.

When I said the entangled waves are the same wave, I meant literally. It is an universal wave ..it is God.

Your sciency argument is basically the commonly understood version of the trinity.  God being three indivisible persons in one.

1. Argument 1
    1. god is a universal wave
    2. Entangled waves "are the same wave, I meant literally" &  "It is an universal wave ..it is God"
    3. The Holy Trinity is entangled with god.
    4. Therefore the Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  2. Argument 2
    1. The Son of Man is Jesus
    2. Jesus is an indivisible part of the Holy Trinity
    3. The Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
    4. Therefore the Son of Man is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  3. Argument 3
    1. The holy spirit is an indivisible part of the Holy Trinity
      1. (you actually take it a step further and equate entanglement as evidence of the Holy Spirit)
    2. The Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
    3. Therefore the Son of Man is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  4. Argument 4
    1. Blaspheming god (the Son of Man) is forgivable
    2. Blaspheming god (the holy spirit) is unforgivable
    3. Therefore. . .???

Help me out here.

37 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

He didn't want robots ..if humans always end up falling, this all was necessary.

How many times I've heard "God didn't want robots".

The bible says clearly that you don't know the mind of God.

Believers decide at some point that they are so close to God that they know what everyone else does not about their special friend God. That's when the inevitable anthropomorphism of God starts.

Where in the bible does it say anything like "god didn't want robots?

Not the word "robot" itself, but any phrase that could reasonably be read to say that?

9 minutes ago, Krowb said:

Thank you for clarifying that.  Now let's follow:

You have previously argued:

Your sciency argument is basically the commonly understood version of the trinity.  God being three indivisible persons in one.

1. Argument 1
    1. god is a universal wave
    2. Entangled waves "are the same wave, I meant literally" &  "It is an universal wave ..it is God"
    3. The Holy Trinity is entangled with god.
    4. Therefore the Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  2. Argument 2
    1. The Son of Man is Jesus
    2. Jesus is an indivisible part of the Holy Trinity
    3. The Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
    4. Therefore the Son of Man is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  3. Argument 3
    1. The holy spirit is an indivisible part of the Holy Trinity
      1. (you actually take it a step further and equate entanglement as evidence of the Holy Spirit)
    2. The Holy Trinity is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
    3. Therefore the Son of Man is "the same wave, I meant literally".  I.e. god
  4. Argument 4
    1. Blaspheming the god (the Son of Man) is forgivable
    2. Blaspheming god (the holy spirit) is unforgivable
    3. Therefore. . .???

Help me out here.

Father is the Source. Thinker
Son is The Way. Thought
The Holy Spirit is the Power.

You are asking why the Holy Spirit is off limits. I think it is because you would be insulting Love directly.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Holy Spirit runs the show.

In the mythology of ChristInsanity, I see no appreciable difference between the Holy Spirit and Satan.  They're both just sock puppets used by the god of the Bible to jerk people around by messing with their thoughts and emotions.