Goodbye Jesus

What causes Uncertainty?

pittsburghjoe

11 hours ago, Christianchat_Chat said:

. .. 

Hello Christian.

I received a notification that you'd replied to me.

But it looks like you've deleted it.

Please feel free to speak your mind.

I'll listen.

Thank you.

Walter.

15 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Man gave Satan authority when we decided to follow him. We used to have authority of nature.

I am so confused right now.  You have run so far afield from your initial thesis as to be incomprehensible.

God is the universal wave.  Entanglement means the same wave, "I meant literally".  Prior to us there was no decoherence, only order.  This physical reality is a series of wave packets, i.e. not entangled waves that are experienced as particles.  Prior to decoherence everything was literally the same wave.  The collapse of one leads to the collapse of the other because they are the same wave.  Everything was identical to god and was god.  God is the infinite universal wave.

Help me get from the summation of your starting point to anything that resembles a bible god, trees, snakes, and the rest.

This fallen reality is disorder. Nature used to be waves just like everything else.

• Super Moderator

It's like you don't even read anything we have typed.

Buford Boy asked you to demonstrate a link between your waves and the garden of eden; but instead of doing so, you simply reasserted the same unsubstantiated claim that you started with.  You're about as useful as the holy spirit.

46 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

This fallen reality is disorder. Nature used to be waves just like everything else.

So did this physical reality exist prior to the event at the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

What makes you think that?

What that a yes or a no?  I don't know the answer, which is why I've asked.  Based on your previous positions it appears to logically follow that wave packets could not exist prior to "sin = decoherence = disorder" and you've defined this fallen reality as a series of wave packets.  Further stating that we need to entangle with god and become the same wave as him.

So I'll ask again, did this physical, fallen reality exist before "we" caused decoherence with god?  I think the answer has been yes previously, but I don't feel like rereading almost 20 pages worth of material.

No, Adam and Eve suddenly knew they were naked because they were physical (solid) after sinning. We had a spiritual death not a physical one. We could no longer see the Kingdom of God.

Thank you for your answer.

We can now establish that it was Adam and Eve's "sin" that caused our decoherence with god and the physical reality we inhabit.  It was "our" actions that caused decoherence.

Follow carefully:  who else was in the non-physical, perfectly ordered, same universal wave, garden of eden to tempt Adam and Eve?  The non-physical pre-reality where everything was in coherence with god and was god.  You have just equated that Satan's existence and actions are in perfect coherence with god.  That Satan is the same wave as god, that Satan is entangled with god, and that Satan is part of god's Love because entangled = Love.

I am going to take a break for a bit and I suggest you do the same.  I ask that you spend less time on connecting largely theoretical cutting edge science to your belief structure and more time thinking about whether your beliefs even make sense to start with.

In our short time together you have demonstrated an incredible array of internal contradictions.

Best to you in your journey,

Krowb

• Thanks 1

Satan isn't physical. Angels can't be physical unless God arranges it. The tree is the link to this physical world.

2 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Man gave Satan authority when we decided to follow him. We used to have authority of nature.

Which makes no sense.

According to the Bible, man couldn't give Satan anything he didn't already have. According to your preferred myth, God gave that authority to Satan.

Satan was here before us. We relinquished authority when we decided to enter this place. The authority defaulted to Satan.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

No, Adam and Eve suddenly knew they were naked because they were physical (solid) after sinning. We had a spiritual death not a physical one. We could no longer see the Kingdom of God.

The Bible doesn't say this. 

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Satan isn't physical. Angels can't be physical unless God arranges it. The tree is the link to this physical world.

No, the Tree is Yggdrasil, and its roots extend into the Nine Worlds.  There is no 'fall' - just gods and mortals and giants.  (Reference:  The Elder Edda, which has a *much* better integration with physics and physical cosmology than that piece of mytho-trash called the Bible.)

2 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

It's like you don't read anything I have typed.

Now you know how *we* feel!

Krowb made a good point. If everything was non physical perfection prior to eating the fruit, then  the nasty old serpent was part of that perfection. 

It's called symbolism. Satan was represented in the garden.

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

Satan is now just a symbol ? No need to fear a symbol. 

• Admin

I saw this movie series! It's the Matrix! 

kisspng-morpheus-the-matrix-neo-red-pill-and-blue-pill-you-good-pills-will-play-5adf94a99c4d73.4062390915246020256402.jpg

When Bible stories are examined and found to be illogical the Christian makes them allegories. 

• Like 3

• Super Moderator
14 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

But why, and how, did he even exist in the first place if everything was surfing god's perfect wave before this supposed, partially-allegorical-but-also-entirely-"factual," fall took place?

• Like 1

We have to live in sin to understand why it wrong. To never request this disorder again. God is about infinity.

Doesn't all of this really center on the issue of pre-determination vs contemporaneous determination?

God knows all, even knowing what someone with supposed free will is going to do in a given time/place/situation.

The issue is that you don't read what I write:
For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

The issue is that you don't read what I write:
For those of you that want to claim there isn't Free Will because God knows the outcome.
What makes you think he didn't see that we always eventually fall? This reality of the fallen was always going to happen. We always chose to disobey eventually. So now we have to learn why it is wrong and get back on track for infinity. Sin isn't compatible with infinity.

I've read what you have written. It just is nonsense. 

If God saw that we always eventually fail  then we didnt have any free will to succeed. 

If we always choose to disobey eventually, that is not free will. 

So 'why is sin wrong' ?  Because God arbitrarily says so? Or because there is actual harm being done? 

Get back on the infinity train, you robots! Choose Jesus or burn in hell.... Is that what you're calling 'free' will? Because it sounds more like extortion.