Goodbye Jesus

for TAP totallyatpeace

been borg again

Please take your time. I realise that you have a job and a family. Respond when ever you are ready.

Thank you. I want to make sure I have ample time to reply in Red, as well. :HaHa:

Just kidding, neighbor. You do realize we could do this over coffee, right? :argue:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totallyatpeace

• dogmatically_challenged

• Fweethawt

• pandora

Thank you. I want to make sure I have ample time to reply in Red, as well.  :HaHa:

Just kidding, neighbor. You do realize we could do this over coffee, right? :argue:

If it were possible,( it's not because of the bible), a person with your qualities would be the one who would bring me to christ because you are more like the christ that the preachers talk about; than most Christians I have run across.

If it were possible,( it's not because of the bible), a person with your qualities would be the one who would bring me to christ because you are more like the christ that the preachers talk about; than most Christians I have run across.

I think you just painted a bullseye on your forehead, bub. :scratch:

:HaHa:

I think you just painted a bullseye on your forehead, bub.  :scratch:

I SO wanted to say that myself, Fwee!! lol....... :lmao:

I think you just painted a bullseye on your forehead, bub.  :scratch:

Hehe! But it isn't possible. I am an atheist first and foremost because I gota see it to believe it. And I never got a kiss and a hug from god when I was a child. A god that is omnipotent, and omni benevolent would not let me come to harm ( hell) just because I need a physical revalation. god would not let me stay in ignorance just because I am a gots to see it to believe sorta guy.

I am a better man than abraham and moses. Many people are better than them.

I SO wanted to say that myself, Fwee!! lol.......  :lmao:

I know where he's coming from. :shrug:

The thing is, is that he sees you as being similar to the Jesus that THE PREACHERS talk about...

You're not like the one that the Bible talks about. :shrug:

Don't take that as an insult. I'm pretty sure that you know what I mean. :Hmm:

Hehe! But it isn't possible. I am an atheist first and foremost because I gota see it to believe it. And I never got a kiss and a hug from god when I was a child. A god that is omnipotent, and omni benevolent would not let me come to harm ( hell) just because I need a physical revalation. god would not let me stay in ignorance just because I am a gots to see it to believe sorta guy.

You know, for an atheist, you sure do seem to know a lot about God. :scratch:

:Doh:

You know, for an atheist, you sure do seem to know a lot about God.  :scratch:

:Doh:

omnipotent, and omni benevolent

Think about it. hehe.

Many gay people are looking for a church where they feel like they can worship freely but most often find the doors closed to them. And as far as women preachers.............I have my views on that, too. I am a teacher, not a preacher.

There are liberal Christian churches. There are also the Unitarians. It's sad that most of the other churches refuse to accept them. I think that not accepting everyone will eventually be the death of ultra-conservative Christianity (note: not liberals). I think the only way mainline Christianity is going to be able to survive this millennium is to change, and if they don't change their teachings, they're not going to. I think many people are coming around to the notion that homosexuality is genetic, and won't want to be part of a church that discriminates.

The thing is, is that he sees you as being similar to the Jesus that THE PREACHERS talk about...

You're not like the one that the Bible talks about.

It should be the other way around.........which means I've failed.

Dis is quite simple ya see?

I could tell yous, but I hafta kills ya.

Don't ask.

-Vinny :mellow:

lol i love you!

:o

Hmph!

Well'I yam an alright guy when I ain't out killin' peoples.

-Vinny :mellow:

It should be the other way around.........

Are you saying that you should be more like the Jesus in the bible rather than the one that the preachers talk about?

There are liberal Christian churches.  There are also the Unitarians.  It's sad that most of the other churches refuse to accept them.  I think that not accepting everyone will eventually be the death of ultra-conservative Christianity (note: not liberals).

I highly recomend Liberal Christian Churches if you just can't seem to live withought the Christian traditions and rituals. ( closet atheists hehe)

In reality you have surpased jesus as it is written in scripture of those that come after jesus. You are better.

I see that you answered this by editing your post instead of waiting for my response.

YOUR LAST FOUR WORDS ARE PART OF THE MIND GAME, TAP!!!!!

(if I could have made those letters blink, I would have.)

In reality you have surpased jesus as it is written in scripture of those that come after jesus.

No she did not. :nono:

No she did not.  :nono:

She is better. So she has surpassed jesus. hehe. I am a child so what of it? hehe.

Are you saying that you should be more like the Jesus in the bible rather than the one that the preachers talk about?

Yes.

And DC........

never surpass....never even come close.

I see that you answered this by editing your post instead of waiting for my response.

YOUR LAST FOUR WORDS ARE PART OF THE MIND GAME, TAP!!!!!

(if I could have made those letters blink, I would have.)

I edited because I cut part of your quote out the first time unintentionally.

To make it clear.............If you don't think I represent Christ as it is written in the bible, I have failed in understanding him.

Yes.

And DC........

never surpass....never even come close.

Do you know why you will never surpass or even come close to being as Jesus in the Bible is portrayed?

To make it clear.............If you don't think I represent Christ as it is written in the bible, I have failed in understanding him.

See my question above.

Because I am not the Son of God and I am not perfect.

No, but maybe your the Daughter of God, and perfection is not you to decide, see my sig. Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder, not the one being "beholded". :)

I edited because I cut part of your quote out the first time unintentionally.

Join the club. Which gifts are the greatest? You have surpassed jesus.

Join the club. Which gifts are the greatest? You have surpassed jesus.

Explain that. I'm listening.