Goodbye Jesus

Definition of Sin

Ouroboros

You know what? I actually feel sorry for Invic**, I mean for Saved by Faith, truly. My heart hurts for him. Can you imagine the fear deep down inside that keeps him in such a pathetic and lowly religion? To actually "love" a hideous monster like bible god so much that the thought of people suffering in hell doesn't even touch a nerve. That it actually pushes one into saying how loving their deity is? I feel sorry for anyone that has so much fear. They can call it love, but really, it is fear that keeps one a christian and that is why all the adherents. The two most vile deities are the most popular religions. :-(

[sBF] Hello Thankful, thanks for your message. The reason I share what the Bible says about hell is because I do care about people and where they are going to spend eternity. To know the bridge is out and not warn those who approach it, is to not care. I think I will spend some time in another forum. See ya there :-)

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Savedbyfaith

• Ouroboros

• Mythra

• crazy-tiger

Why do christians use a book that we don't believe in to try and prove things to us?

Savedbyfaith:  Here is what it is like:

Here is an important passage from the holy scriptures that you should pay close attention to.  This is from the inspired word of God.  I know it's true, because millions and millions of people have changed lives because of it, and  people die for this faith every day.  Are you willing to die for your faith today?

[sBF]  Sure.  I would only hope that it would be quick and painless :-)

"And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment] Oh Jesus, the son of Mary!  Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?  He will say 'Glory to Thee!  Never could I say what I had no right (to say).  Had I said such a thing, You would have indeed have known it.  You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours.  For You to know in full all that is hidden.  Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say:  "Worship God, my Lord and your Lord'.  And I was a witness over them while I lived among them.  When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things.' "  (5:116-117)

So, SBF, as you can see, the holy scriptures show that Jesus never claimed to be God.  If you ignore these important warnings, YOU are the one headed for the washed out bridge and eternal damnation.

[sBF]  The Quran, in my view, was not given to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel, as Moslems believe, rather a demon masquerading as an "angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14).  Because men love not the truth so as to be saved, God will send deulsions to them that they might believe the lie (2 Thes. 2:9-11).  In my view, moslems are believing the lie. Why not turn to Jesus, who is the truth (John 14:6) and let him forgive you of all your sins.  Then you will have the assurance of eternal life. 

p.s.  the quote is from the Q'uran.

zfunkman wrote:I know very few people, xtian or non-xtian who would not want to live the rest of their lives with a person who tortures people daily. But xtians would gladly spend eternity with a "god" who will torture every person who ever lived who does not believe that "jesus" is "god" or the "son of god". Therfore xtians are very sick individuals. :ugh:

How pitiful for SBF, to read that paragraph and still say the following:

You are right Vixentrox, it's like battered wife syndrome. Also "Stockholm Syndrome". How very very sad.

Psalms to me is the ultimate book of "brown-nosing".

[sBF] I was wondering why my nose is so brown :-) In all honesty, I wish it was browner.

All right SBF. I can't take anymore of reading what you write. I have read the entire bible front to back, old and new T. I find it to be the worst piece of literature I have ever read and anyone who reads it and believes it is whacked in the head. I know very few people, xtian or non-xtian who would not want to live the rest of their lives with a person who tortures people daily.

[sBF] The one whom YOU SAY tortures daily is the one who is pleading with you to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul. Don't blame God, and BTW, he doesn't torture anyone. But he will allow you to go to hell if that's what you really want. You are the only one who can prevent it. By the mercies of God, I tell you, repent while you still can. He loves you, and wants you to spend eternity in heaven.

The Quran, in my view, was not given to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel, as Moslems believe, rather a demon masquerading as an "angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14).  Because men love not the truth so as to be saved, God will send deulsions to them that they might believe the lie (2 Thes. 2:9-11).  In my view, moslems are believing the lie. Why not turn to Jesus, who is the truth (John 14:6) and let him forgive you of all your sins.  Then you will have the assurance of eternal life.

The Bible, (NT specifically) in Muslims view, is not Gods word, nor is it a true account of Jesus.

I believe that they say the Bible (NT specifically) is nothing more than a story given to the authors buy Shaitan. (sp?)

In the Moslems view, YOU are the one living the lie. Why not turn to Allah, who is truth, and let him forgive you of your sins.

Then you will also have the assurance of eternal life.

See... if you want to play that type of silly game, you'll lose very quickly. Anything you say that casts doubt on the Quran will also cast doubt on the Bible.

Right this moment, you are using a book that has been shown to contain errors and lies to try to prove that the book is true.

If someone tries that with the Quran, you would rightly call them on it and refuse to believe it. Why are you not using the same standard of thinking when it comes to the Bible? (answer? Hypocrisy...)

All right SBF. I can't take anymore of reading what you write. I have read the entire bible front to back, old and new T.  I find it to be the worst piece of literature I have ever read and anyone who reads it and believes it is whacked in the head.  I know very few people, xtian or non-xtian who would not want to live the rest of their lives with a person who tortures people daily.

[sBF] The one whom YOU SAY tortures daily is the one who is pleading with you to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul. Don't blame God, and BTW, he doesn't torture anyone. But he will allow you to go to hell if that's what you really want. You are the only one who can prevent it. By the mercies of God, I tell you, repent while you still can. He loves you, and wants you to spend eternity in heaven.

Stalin never tortured anyone either... He just allowed them to be sent to the gulags to be tortured instead. They must have wanted to be sent there, since they wouldn't obey Stalin's rules.

Since we rightly point out that Stalin was the cause of that torture, then God "allowing them to go to hell" is exactly the same thing.

Thank you for showing two things...

One, God is an evil git who doesn't want to get his hands dirty. Two, you see nothing wrong with it.

You, and your religion, disgust me.

All right SBF. I can't take anymore of reading what you write. I have read the entire bible front to back, old and new T. I find it to be the worst piece of literature I have ever read and anyone who reads it and believes it is whacked in the head. I know very few people, xtian or non-xtian who would not want to live the rest of their lives with a person who tortures people daily.

Grrr! "Allow you to go to hell"? ALLOW?!? What fucking translation are YOU reading?!?

Turn to Revelation 20:15 where it says:

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was CAST into the lake of fire."

CAST! As in "chucked into". Snatched up by the nape of the neck and HURLED into the lake of fire.

It is not as if people are strolling into the flames with God waving his hands in futility saying, "Please don't go!"

And lest you say that Jesus did NOT teach the same thing, read these words:

Matthew 13:41-42

41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,

42 "and will CAST them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

"God" and "Jesus" take great pains to make certain we know WHO is in charge of our fate!

"ALLOW you to go to hell." What a fucking crock! :Wendywhatever:

[sBF] The one whom YOU SAY  tortures daily is the one who is pleading with you to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul.  Don't blame God, and BTW, he doesn't torture anyone.  But he will allow you to go to hell if that's what you really want.  You are the only one who can prevent it.  By the mercies of God, I tell you, repent while you still can.  He loves you, and wants you to spend eternity in heaven.

Stalin never tortured anyone either... He just allowed them to be sent to the gulags to be tortured instead. They must have wanted to be sent there, since they wouldn't obey Stalin's rules.

Since we rightly point out that Stalin was the cause of that torture, then God "allowing them to go to hell" is exactly the same thing.

One, God is an evil git who doesn't want to get his hands dirty. Two, you see nothing wrong with it.

Damn! C-T That was a pretty darn good illustration. Love it.

I have seen hell. Here in this thread.

Eternal punishment by arguing with SBF...

Me too, CT.  It makes me just sick.  I'm ashamed to say though that I used to be under that same delusion.  Now that I'm not in the cult anymore, I see what a horrible outlook that is.  I'm sure that SBF, will once again, try to justify his stance.  The bible portrays the biggest hypocrite ever as the creator himself.  Sad, sad, sad.

I wouldn't mind Christianity too much if it just mellowed out a bit.

But the people who say "if you don't obey my God, then my God will torture for eternity" and then try to make out that their God is Perfect Love... That says to me that they have psychopathic tendances and need to get help.

Damn! C-T That was a pretty darn good illustration. Love it.

I do have my moments.

I just thought it was about time we took the gloves off...

I wouldn't mind Christianity too much if it just mellowed out a bit.

But the people who say "if you don't obey my God, then my God will torture for eternity" and then try to make out that their God is Perfect Love™... That says to me that they have psychopathic tendances and need to get help.

I agree. A soft version of Christianity can a person live with, but I just don't think any group of mellow Christians actually stay mellow for such a long time. I think it goes in waves, the nice cuddley one, and then one day you see the twerps in the youth group shouting in the corners about hell and damnation again.

The only fully accepted "religion" to me is any non-denominational, and non-holy-book-based, and non-teacher-preacher-leading kind.

Faith should be a complete and undivided personal belief, without direct influence from books or people. You can have guidance, but never follow a dogma or orthodoxy of any religion.

Well put, Han.  I totally agree with you.

:thanks:

Thx guys. :thanks:

Even a mellowed out version of christianity can kiss my ass. I'm not gonna believe anything again just because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Oh, and I do believe that savedbyfaith has missed an important christian cliche:

"I don't know why God did that. When I get to heaven I'll ask him".

Grrr! "Allow you to go to hell"? ALLOW?!? What fucking translation are YOU reading?!?

Turn to Revelation 20:15 where it says:

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was CAST into the lake of fire."

[sBF] Cool it with your foul mouth please. If you repent of your sins and turn to Christ for salvation, then you will know that your name is already recorded in the book of life from the foundation of the world. By rejecting Christ, in essence, you are telling God that you prefer hell, even without understanding how terrible it is. Your name was never recorded in the book of life. He will let (allow) you to send yourself if that's what you really want. When a believer dies, angels take his soul to be with the Lord. When a non-beleiver dies, the devil's angels have authority to take you to hel (Heb. 2:14). Please read Luke 16:19-31.

AGain, your use of "Grrrrrr!" shows that you are under strong conviction and are resisting the call to eternal life, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

CAST! As in "chucked into". Snatched up by the nape of the neck and HURLED into the lake of fire.

It is not as if people are strolling into the flames with God waving his hands in futility saying, "Please don't go!"

[sBF] "God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come unto repentance... For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Lord." (2 Pet. 3:9; Ezek. 18:32). God is pleading with you to repent and turn to His Son. He waved his arms in passion when Christ gave his life for your sins.

And lest you say that Jesus did NOT teach the same thing, read these words:

Matthew 13:41-42

41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,

42 "and will CAST them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[sBF] Then why not listen to what he is saying? "Repent and live" (Ezek. 18:32)

"God" and "Jesus" take great pains to make certain we know WHO is in charge of our fate!

[sBF] God does not predestine anyone to hell. That is heresy. You have control over your own life. "This day I call heaven and earth as witness against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now CHOOSE LIFE that you and your children may live." (Deut. 30:19)

"ALLOW you to go to hell." What a fucking crock! :Wendywhatever:

[sBF] Stop letting the devil deceive you. Choose life, repent, turn to Christ while you still can. He loves you and will forgive your sins.

HAHAHA! Your a Hoot SBF!

I don't believe I thing you're saying!

God has not devised a plan where you have to believe in him, or do good deeds, or ask for forgivness of sin. God will take you home regardless of who you are, and regardless of what you've done. Sorry to say, but you have been misledd.

Go ahead, live your precious life of righteousness, but you're not getting any prime box seat in heaven because of your beliefs. We will all share the same infinity.

[sBF] Wrong, my friend. Those poor souls whom Stalin had tortured had no control over their fate. You do. You can choose to repent and turn to Christ. But your foolish pride is stopping you. "Before destruction goes pride; before the fall a haughty spirit." (Prov. 16:18) For God's sake, man, wake up and turn to the light.

[sBF] Repent while you still can. I urge you.

[sBF] Wrong, my friend. Those poor souls whom Stalin had tortured had no control over their fate. You do. You can choose to repent and turn to Christ. But your foolish pride is stopping you. "Before destruction goes pride; before the fall a haughty spirit." (Prov. 16:18) For God's sake, man, wake up and turn to the light.

[sBF] Repent while you still can. I urge you.

No, some of the people Stalin tortured had a choice. To obey him or go to prison.

Same as your religion: obey or go to hell.

HAHAHA! Your a Hoot SBF!

[sBF] That's what those poor souls said just before the flood came and destroyed them all. Noah warned them for 120 years. You don't have that long. Repent while you still can. "....and whoever comes to me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:37)

God has not devised a plan where you have to believe in him, or do good deeds, or ask for forgivness of sin. God will take you home regardless of who you are, and regardless of what you've done. Sorry to say, but you have been misledd.

[sBF] Don't believe that lie from the pit of hell. Jesus means what he says, "I tell you THE TRUTH, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24).

Go ahead, live your precious life of righteousness, but you're not getting any prime box seat in heaven because of your beliefs. We will all share the same infinity.

[sBF] Because of my faith in Christ, I do have a prime seat in heaven: "In my father's house are many mansions. If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you I will return and receive you unto myself, that where I am there you will be also." (John 14:2-3). You can have a mansion too if you will just repent and turn to Christ for forgiveness. I pray that you will think about this and let God show you how much he loves you.

HAHAHA! Your a Hoot SBF!

[sBF] That's what those poor souls said just before the flood came and destroyed them all.  Noah warned them for 120 years.  You don't have that long.  Repent while you still can.  "....and whoever comes to me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:37)

Noah was a good man, he was a drunkard. What would you expect after one year in closed compartment with your wife!?

[sBF]  Don't believe that lie from the pit of hell.  Jesus means what he says, "I tell  you THE TRUTH, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned;  he has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24). 

But you got it all wrong! The truth Jesus talked about is that you have to believe in his slippers, and pray to the moon god. But you never read the secret books... well of course, you don't belong to the true christian secret community that I belong to. So you wouldn't have those books anyway. You need to join our secret association and learn the truth about Gods plans for you, or you will go to hell... and we don't want that, do we?

[sBF]  Because of my faith in Christ, I do have a prime seat in heaven: "In my father's house are many mansions.  If it were not so I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you I will return and receive you unto myself, that where I am there you will be also." (John 14:2-3).  You can have a mansion too if you will just repent and turn to Christ for forgiveness. I pray that you will think about this and let God show you how much he loves you.

There you see! We are all going to heaven. So why are you arguing we're not?

God loves my dogs too, and they repented too after the little accident in the living room...

SBF.... You're Breaking the 4th commandment, come back after sundown and don't forget to repent.

Ouch! You're right! He's working on the sabbath! He's sinning, too bad, he's going to hell too... No wait, that's a good thing... one more comedian at the BBQ!

Cool it with your foul mouth please.

Oh, that's it. I just ran out of patience with this ass-wipe, dick weed, brainwashed motherfucker. savedbyfear: kiss my fucking ass. Eat shit and die.

You fucking gonna tell us what language to use? FUCK YOU.

This isn't your motherfucking website. This ain't church, you pollyanna fucking sunday school teacher. Bite me. I've had it with you and your "I'm just trying to save all your poor souls from eternal hell"

Have a fucking clue, fuckchops. We don't give a rat's ass about you or your make believe god. You and your god have a nice life. Fairly tale motherfucker.

Good. Now I don't have to deal with your funky ass again.

:shrug: fuck it. Up until that post I tried to be nice to the dude.

This is just one of those days that I don't feel like putting up with any bullshit.