Goodbye Jesus

Pre Fall Of Satan, Pre Creation And Post Creation Evil Show That The Bible God Is Self Refuting. (Comments Criticism, Please!)

Guest Valk0010

...The commandments POINT out sin (Centauri thinks the devil has this function thereby giving the devil same status as God; that blasphemer, I.e. Centauri). They are not sin themselves and therefore should not be discarded.(see Romans 7:7)

I'm still waiting for you to provide verification from Genesis that "the devil" , or "Satan" deceived Eve.

Your quote from Paul is rather superficial because Paul discarded the law on circumcision, the dietary restrictions, and sabbath day observation.

He was a religious chameleon, saying what was necessary to gain converts.

The ten commandment law CANNOT save us - Jesus saves by grace through FAITH- but for peace and joy's sake they MUST be kept.

Salvation according to the Hebrew scriptures, has nothing to do with Jesus.

Keeping the law, which includes more than just the 10 commandments, is what saves people.

Psa 119:155

Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.

Each person has the capacity to save themselves by repenting and keeping the law (Ezek 18:20-27).

Jesus imputed His righteousness for the WORLD (He took all our sins upon Himself in order to rescue us for certain, eternal death or nonexistence) but it is ONLY those that CHOOSE to accept His imputed righteousness (Rom 5:8) that will be able to draw upon His IMPARTED righteousness (See Phil 2:13; it's the power to resist the sin nature and do right) and it is these people, whom have a basic pattern of obeying God through faith, that will make it to heaven (see Rev 22:14)

And all of this is Christian revisionist theology.

There is no provision in the law for a human to be used as a vicarious sin sacrifice.

The death of Jesus couldn't atone for anyone, it's illegal under the very law he was living under.

God gives us ALL a choice to worship Him or reject Him.

Unless they've been predestined, which is clearly taught in the BIble.

It's just not in your version of the Bible.

Jesus was the ULTIMATE sacrifice!

According to God's law, what were a few of the requirements for a proper sin sacrifice?

I'd like to see how Jesus met these requirements.

You also do not seem to understand the difference between the ten commandment law and the ceremonial laws. The ten commandment law points out sin and gives us instructions on how to live peaceably with each other. The ceremonial laws were the second set of laws ( that's what Deuteronomy means, second law). They were ADDED because folks were breaking -and would have been breaking -the ten commandment laws. These laws were against the people as they had to perform certain rituals which showed them that they were GUILTY, GUILTY,GUILTY, of breaking the ten commandment law and that they NEEDED a SAVIOR from their Savior I Need (SINS).

Where does the Old Testament state that a new covenant would eliminate the need to keep all the laws?

@ Thumbelina:

Horseshit!

I know the gospels better than you which are nothing but the works of the false-apostle Paul.

I can cut and paste too:

romans Chapter 2: Blasphemy to preach to Gentiles who never received the law that Moses never received from god. Putting words in god's mouth he never spoke is blasphemy to teach it as truth. You lied.

(Jer 7:8) Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot do any good.

(Jer 7:22) For I did not speak to your fathers, nor command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices.

(Jer 7:24) But they did not listen, nor bow their ear, but walked in their own plans, in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.

(Jer 7:28) But you shall say to them, This is a nation which does not obey the voice of Jehovah their God, nor receives instruction; truth has perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

(Jer 5:30) A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

(Jer 5:31) The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Mat 15:8-9 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat_9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Hos_6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

jesus was no sacrifice, you believe in lying words. Continuing to teach lies makes you a fucking liar and a blasphemer to god.

You don't know the fucking ten commandments:

The listing of Exo Chapter 20 are NOT the ten commandments they are an intro to the law Moses never got from god. They are found in Chapter 34.

You lied again.

Exo 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

You lied again.

You disregard everything that violates your puny doctrine.

You have the mind of a child fighting for Santa Claus.

And I'm not your 'dude' bitch!

@ Thumbelina

You chase gnats and trip over the important parts such as 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice.' True religion is feeding the orphans and widows, not bitching about the ten commandments god never gave moses. You disregard a prophet who came before the work of fables called the New Testament. You keep on lying.

Heretic said: you are going to Hell. Burning in the fiery pits for putting into God's mouth the words he never spoke. I don't want to be in your shoes!

I certainly hope so.

You'll be there with me and you'll be my bitch.

Still waiting for Thumbelina to prove the story of the talking snake giving the little girl a magical piece of fruit from a magical tree. Prove the earth was created in six days or six thousand years whichever fable you hold close to heart. Prove Exodus happened, cuz it never did. Prove Moses was a real person, which he was only found in a book of fables, no historical reference exists. Prove Jesus was a sacrifice, oops, we been over that and you haven't proven it cuz you believe in lying words that cannot do any good. Prove Jeremiah a liar. Ceremony was the commandments, the law of the covenant was the commandments and it sure was not listed 1 through ten, that came later with punctuation and chapter headings, which the babble did not have at the time of writing. Man made historical fiction. Prove it all real or shut the fuck up and get out!

Rom 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

Rom 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Rom 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Thumbelina commits blasphemy by preaching to the Gentile. 'As it is written.'

'Jesus Christ is come in the flesh!'

Having said that and according to Thumbelina's own doctrine, by my saying 'Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, ' this proves the Holy spirit is in me and she should know that or she is again guilty of blasphemy because she does not recognize the holy ghost when she hears it. She lies again.

Well Thumbelina! I now watch your posts to see how someone argues who truly is indoctrinated by brainwash! You to me are a shining example why christianity is no different to any other indoctrinated religious belief system!

As I watched this thread develop, it was fairly obvious Thumb was having trouble answering certain posters!

Sorry to pick on you Centauri again in this thread!

I have just gone back to the beginning of this thread to Centauri's first post ... which is post #26. I have jotted down every exchange between Thumbelina and Centauri to Centauri's last post at # 301. I suggest those who want to see Thumb's lack of knowledge showing through to do the same!

Centauri's posts have MOSTLY been met with ridicule and jest. This purely of course is a cop-out and the sign of someone unable to debate at the same level! These replies basically range to statements like numerous "wayward chickadee" mentions; him "being frightened"; "Centauri's craziness"; him "being weary"; his "ego" comments; "being blind and entertaining"; general insults, and either avoiding his posts or giving LIMP replies on the very limited occasions she has! In post 301 Centauri is STILL asking for answers to questions he asked early in this discussion!

So let's be honest Thumb! We all know the dishonesty used by such christians as yourself in debates! It has to be that way when something of course as christianity is so heavily based on mythology!

• Like 1

Guest Valk0010

Well realist, she has too much to lose to agree with us so she will take anything even the absurd.

Its a bit like how the disciples I suspect felt when they lost there prophet of the end of the age in a total clusterfuck disaster.

They created a god out of the grief and desperation to be with him again.

So like her disciples she creates the absurd to avoid the truth.

Well realist, she has too much to lose to agree with us so she will take anything even the absurd.

Its a bit like how the disciples I suspect felt when they lost there prophet of the end of the age in a total clusterfuck disaster.

... I guess to me it is the so called "moral high ground" these people like to THINK and STATE they hold that goes contrary with the dishonesty they have to use to hold that position! That is just total hypocrisy! We see this here with Thumb!

• Like 1

Guest Valk0010

... I guess to me it is the so called "moral high ground" these people like to THINK and STATE they hold that goes contrary with the dishonesty they have to use to hold that position! That is just total hypocrisy! We see this here with Thumb!

Self delusion for satisfaction. That is the only way I could describe it.

sad.png Valkie left, he's been on my mind. It's sad to see him so discouraged.

Valk0010 said: You thumb. I wish for eternal bliss.

I wish you can put aside all that worrying you do and be still and know and you go after God like if your very life depended on it (which it does).

Valk0010 said: I was thinking about lying my head on a train track as a train went buy about 3 days ago. I got my head back on straight due to about the only thing that I have that gives me a reason to live and that is music. It wasn't god. I so wish there was a heaven for me to go to. But it just simply isn't there. The sky's are empty.

Please put those negative thoughts FAR from you. God created music. Music does affect our moods; when the demons were harassing Saul, David would play music to soothe him but ultimately one has to want truth and music without truth is transient. New Age music is soothing but it's not Godly and it can hypnotize people who are susceptible to hypnosis. The truth is God loves us all. God does put a song in our hearts. I am sorry you did not discover that yet sad.png you seem like such a nice fella too.

Valk0010 said: But I also wish for clarity and logic and proof and rationality and to know the truth.

It's there to be discovered; ask God for wisdom, He is willing to give it. Put aside all the outside noises and have some one on one time with God. When you awake very early in the morning is a good time, you mind is usually fresh and alert.

Valk0010 said: I know with a fair amount of certainity that if I put my head on that train track, that I would not be going anywhere. I wasn't scared.

Please don't talk like that! You are precious. Stop allowing your negative thoughts and emotions to dominate!

Valk0010 said: That is because, irregardless of whatever particular verse you could twist in the bible. I still see no reason to believe in a god.I see no reason to believe that jesus rose from the dead. The evidence is just about as good as any crackpot miracle or religious miracle that i have ever seen.The bible is so incredibly obviously a product of its time.

Perhaps you need to stop comparing your past experiences with the present one and learn to read the bible properly so its gospel will be plain to you.

Valk0010 said: Even the idea of a blood sacrifice for forgiveness is absurd if thought of in any different way other then training (judeochristianity).

God's law is immutable, it said/says the wages of sin is death. We all have a dying nature and therefore are subject to death. God's grace caused Him to have another law should we sin and that law stated that God would become incarnate in order to take our place. Since it is ONLY God that is innately immortal He was able to be resurrected, He was the first fruit of all the dead (those that died in Christ). What God did for us will cause us to not become extinct.

Valk0010 said: Men create god's generally.

Many do. The fickle gods of pagan religions are made up, they're counterfeits of the original God.

Valk0010 said: I don't see

Exactly, I, I, I, I! You lean on your own understanding.

Valk0010 said: why I should have to think of a god who was chosen out of a polytheistic pantheon should be exempt from that.

What does counterfeit mean? Satan causes people to worship counterfeit gods in order to take their eyes off of the REAL one.

Valk0010 said: I see no reason to believe in a soul.

You do not even know what a soul is! You are a soul, a live soul and therefore a living being. A dead person is a dead soul and therefore a dead being. Satan has many FAKE religions out there that teach that people are innately immortal and that they have some sort of essence that floats around when they die. Those beliefs are even rampant in the movie industry. Unfortunately (if anyone knows some church history) Christianity began compromising plain scripture and following pagan teachings that the dead are alive and one can consult them. Many Christians think their loved ones are in heaven ( I saw many people during the 9/11 memorial saying their family members are in heaven) but no, they are dust, they have no cognisance).

Valk0010 said: I see no reason to believe in prayer. (Even in the last several months I was a christian I think I prayed only 10 times).

Then you are talking out of both corners of your mouth (double mindedness). Please don't think I want to be mean to you; I am being QUITE honest with you for I see why you don't get results. Your words above says that you are meh about God's instructions yet you want Him to manifest Himself to you. You are doing the Herod (Condescendingly talking to the Creator of the universe and saying 'God, perform like an organ grinder monkey just for me, perform, perform!!! No respect at all.). Many scoffing atheists do the Herod and some of it came about because they were taught convoluted mess about God that made him seem malevolent and they are QUITE weary. They were not sanctified by the Word.

Valk0010 said: This is a cold cold world devoid of any supernatural meaning.

We see what we look at and/or for. There are positive things in this life as well.

Valk0010 said: This bible you so love has twisted your mind. "I am not condeming you, but only telling you what the bible says"Why do you want to belief in this stuff? I don't get it.

You have GREAT misunderstanding of the Word.

Valk0010 said: Why do you want to close yourself off, to things like actual love.

Biblical teachings espouses love so I don't know what you're talking about. God is love and therefore the author of it. REAL atheism cannot explain love. It's all about you help me then I help you. You hate me then I'll hate you. Why would a married couple look at a sunset and feel all romantic and remember cherisihed moments? Atheism does not explain that.

Valk0010 said: Say if we were married tommorow. I would not treat you as if your second to me. If I was in love with you, you would be my queen.If I were to believe in the bible, I would have to treat you as second to me. I couldn't do it. I couldn't even as a christian.

You keep giving me evidence that you do not and did not know the gospel. You look at the bible as an unenlightened critic. God made men to be servant leaders. God made men stronger than females. BEFORE sin man was naturally selfless but after sin man became naturally selfish and he began abusing his authority and decided to be a leader of women and ditched the servant part. Eve sinned first but whom did God call? Adam. He did not take care of the home and many men in the bible did not and many men today do not.

Valk0010 said: Say if you were my daughter and you told me your a lesbian. I would be accepting with open arms totally.If I were to believe in the bible, I could never have a real relationship with you again.

Says who?

Again, you do not know the gospel. Lesbians are humas that God loves and a believer ought to have compassion for them while at the same time not compromising biblical principles. Lesbianism, fornication, adultery are all sins. However, whereas i can love the people that do those acts I am not going to give them a stamp of approval and tell them I agree with their lifestyle when I don't. Christians ought to leave lesbians alone. If they ask about Christian beliefs then they should answer them and they should let them know that God loves them tremendously. Christians should pray for the lesbians instead of verbally abusing them and condemning them. There was a former lesbian that embraced Christ, she said she was against Proposition 8 and was campaigning hard against it. Eventually Jesus reached out to her and she embraced Him. She had a daughter with her lesbian partner but that relationship had dissolved a liitle while after the daughter was born. She was still going to gay bars and I think she started telling them about Jesus. We have former gays that belong to our community of faith and I am grateful for their testimonies so we can learn how to be compassionate to gays.

Valk0010 said: Why would anybody call this god loving or sane? I don't get it. Even if you could win this arguement we have had hear (you haven't even made a dent with all your criticisms I have already considered). There is still no reasoning why anybody should believe this, or want to believe this thing called christianity.

You don't know the biblical teachings. You are unspiritual atm and therefore CANNOT see spiritual things.

You've been in my thoughts (prayers). I HOPE you're not worrying yourself to death.

Here is another one. Divorce.

What sense is it, to say its a sin, for a women in a abusive, but not unfaithful marriage, that is wrong to leave?

If anybody else but the bible said that, people would be saying that is fucked up. But because its in the bible it is somehow rational.

Its absurd.

The bible does not teach that.

We have Christian women in muslim countries that we help run away from abusive husbands. Many people have no insight as to what the bible teaches.

submission-umbrellas.gif

Many people have no insight as to what the bible teaches.

They are called fundamentalist Christians. It's ironic that they can study the Bible even daily and still be clueless regarding what it teaches. That is because fundamentalist Christians start off with the silly assumption that the Bible is the word of God, they surround themselves with preachers who preach nonsense and fundamentalists pretend that the parts of the Bible they find offensive have been "completed" and thus do not count (except when they need it to count).

Helter Skelter!!!!

Helter Skelter too!!!!

you guys read my Sig'.

When I talk, y'all make the

1 Tim 2:12

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

-Some unknown guy pretending to be Paul and pretending to write the "Word of God".

So Thumby are you going to obey the Bible?

Helter Skelter!!!!

Now you're worshiping at the feet of Charles Manson a mass murderer? it figures. It was his favorite song.

Helter Skelter!!!!

Now you're worshiping at the feet of Charles Manson a mass murderer? it figures. It was his favorite song.

No, that's how you interpret the bible, helter skelter!

Helter skelter: ADVERB:

1. In disorderly haste; confusedly; pell-mell.

2. Haphazardly.

ADJECTIVE:

1. Carelessly hurried and confused.

2. Haphazard.

NOUN:

Turmoil; confusion.

Manson was a disciple of Alestir Crowley just like many atheists but they don't know it.

Thumby, I always welcome you and all other women to talk to men as equals - here and everywhere else - but you cannot have it both ways. Every time you try to teach men you are defing the Bible. The Bible requires that you ask the man who owns you to talk to us. You know, your father or his male heir if you have never been married. If you have been married then according to the Bible your husband owns you. If your husband has passed away then you are owned by your husband's next male relative starting with his brother. Send the man who owns you to teach the men here or else you are violating the Bible.

Among many of it's shortcommings it is a sexist, misogynic work. I am glad that you defy the Bible in some cases but I wish you would be honest about it and walk away from the silly nonsense.

...Sorry to pick on you Centauri again in this thread!

No problem.

I'm glad that others see the pattern.

I have just gone back to the beginning of this thread to Centauri's first post ... which is post #26. I have jotted down every exchange between Thumbelina and Centauri to Centauri's last post at # 301. I suggest those who want to see Thumb's lack of knowledge showing through to do the same!

Centauri's posts have MOSTLY been met with ridicule and jest. This purely of course is a cop-out and the sign of someone unable to debate at the same level! These replies basically range to statements like numerous "wayward chickadee" mentions; him "being frightened"; "Centauri's craziness"; him "being weary"; his "ego" comments; "being blind and entertaining"; general insults, and either avoiding his posts or giving LIMP replies on the very limited occasions she has! In post 301 Centauri is STILL asking for answers to questions he asked early in this discussion!

Yes indeed, this has happened with virtually all the believers I've encountered here.

Most advertise that great supernatural harmony is displayed by the Bible, which proves its validity.

I have yet to encounter any visiting Christian "preacher" or "missionary" that has provided actual answers to the following simple requests:

Cite the Old Testament passage that says an expected king messiah would make parts of the law irrelevant and no longer binding, as Paul claimed.

Cite the Old Testament passage that says the new covenant would eliminate parts of the law and be based on faith in a human sacrifice that dies for your sins.

Cite the section of the law that says a human being is a valid sin sacrifice.

Cite the Old Testament passage that says introducing a new ritual that involves the drinking of blood would be part of the new covenant.

A missionary preacher did once provide a response to question #3, telling me to go read the New Testament Book of Hebrews.

That wasn't an actual answer, it was a circular logic dodge, telling me to read a New Testament book in order to validate a New Testament teaching.

He couldn't provide an actual citation.

...God's grace caused Him to have another law should we sin and that law stated that God would become incarnate in order to take our place.

Where does the Old Testament confirm this claim about God having another law?

Was Moses or anyone else informed of this?

Since it is ONLY God that is innately immortal He was able to be resurrected, He was the first fruit of all the dead (those that died in Christ). What God did for us will cause us to not become extinct.

No part of God can die at any time.

Either God was dead (a theological impossibility), or the death of Jesus was simply theater.

Or perhaps, Jesus wasn't God and he was simply an elevated celestial being.

Valk0010 said: Men create god's generally.

Thumbelina:

Many do. The fickle gods of pagan religions are made up, they're counterfeits of the original God.

The "original God" stated to his people that he was not a man nor a son of man, that he was a singular being (no others), the only savior, would not give his glory to another, and didn't change.

Jesus being declared God by clerics is an example of a counterfeit god.

No, I keep on saying that scripture is not of any private interpretation. One should only follow Thumbelina as far as Thumbelina follows the bible. The Bible is the ultimate authority. Alas, if it is not rightly used one can make it say almost anything one wants. To prevent that, one needs to compare scripture with scripture and seeming contradictions would vanish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Thumbelina! PageofCupsNono.gif

Once again you are totally wrong and you've also demonstrated that you DO NOT follow Christ.

Therefore, nobody should follow you because to do so would be to follow you away from Christ and into falsehood, blasphemy, heresy and error.

Why?

Because you wrote...

"The Bible is the ultimate authority."

...which is an un-Christian, un-Biblical lie.

In Christianity the ultimate authority rests in the person of Jesus Christ, not the book known as the Bible.

Matthew 28: 18.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

There it is, in black and white.

To say that the Bible is the ultimate authority is false.

To say this is blasphemy and heresy and anti-Christian falsehood.

By writing this you are sinning and encouraging others to follow you in your sin.

You have also violated God's first commandment!

Exodus 20:1 - 6

And God spoke all these words:

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Your excessive and fanatical obsession with the Bible has caused you to elevate it above Jesus and to place it before Him when it comes to matters of authority.

You are a Bible-worshipper, devoting your life to a book and not to it's author.

This is Bibliolatry ...the Idolizing of the Bible.

You are an Idolater Thumbelina and the god you worship comes in the form of the Bible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone else reading this, please take note of Thumbelina's blasphemous, heretical ways and have nothing to do with her or her falsehoods and lies.

Thanks,

BAA.

@ Centauri

Cite the bible OT text that say the irreverent and censorious (who are very rebellious) will comprehend spiritual things. Cite the OT passage that say that people who use disingenuous practices of pitting different beliefs against each other by using google university as research, while ignoring the biblical stipulation of yielding to God and comparing scripture with scripture, will understand the bible. Dude all you do is read mostly Jewish propaganda and you do EVERY SINGLE THING that Rayskidude said.

I do what the bible does and address whomever hath an ear.

Cite the Old Testament passage that says an expected king messiah would make parts of the law irrelevant and no longer binding, as Paul claimed.

It's contained in Daniel 9 . Limiting the bible to one passage is just a way of deliberately misunderstanding it to hold on to unbelief (stopping ones ear)

Cite the Old Testament passage that says the new covenant would eliminate parts of the law and be based on faith in a human sacrifice that dies for your sins.

It's contained in Daniel 9

Cite the section of the law that says a human being is a valid sin sacrifice. Centauri has no insight to see spiritual things!

Isa 53, Neh 3 (one man had to build the dung gate, no one else could do it.) etc.

Cite the Old Testament passage that says introducing a new ritual that involves the drinking of blood would be part of the new covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31

Exodus 24:6; Exodus 24:8 ; Jeremiah 31:31 ;

New Testament, covenant made:

Luke 22:20

There's a law of non contradiction and it's one of the basic laws in classical logic. It states that something cannot be both true and not true at the same time when dealing with the same context. It's AGAINST the health laws (these are SEPARATE from the ceremonial laws and should be followed today! ) to drink actual blood so animal blood was NEVER drunk in the OT, it was sprinkled on the people or in the sanctuary!

Where does the Old Testament confirm this claim of God having another law?

It's implied in Genesis 3 but

Genesis 22:2 prefigures Jesus.

Was Moses or anyone else informed of this?

Yes.

No part of God can die at any time.

Either God was dead (a theology impossibility), or the death of Jesus was simply theater.

Or perhaps, Jesus wasn't God and he was simply an elevated celestial being.

God as God cannot die. God incarnate (as in the flesh) can and did.

The "original God" stated to his people that he was not a man nor a son of man, that he was a singular being (no others), the only savior, would not give his glory to another, and didn't change.

Jesus being declared God by clerics is an example of a counterfeit god.

Yeah, God had to distinguish Himself from the polytheistic religions that were rampant. Satan counterfeited God so the biblical writers let the people know that there is unity and oneness with the God of the bible. God said let US make man in our image. Angels can't create.

Matthew 28: 18.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Some women cry out the Lord's name in the throes of passion but what if the person making them feel that way is somebody else's husband? God's name should not be profaned but the act of adultery is against His Word which represents His character.

@ Centauri

Cite the bible OT text that say the irreverent and censorious (who are very rebellious) will comprehend spiritual things. Cite the OT passage that say that people who use disingenuous practices of pitting different beliefs against each other by using google university as research, while ignoring the biblical stipulation of yielding to God and comparing scripture with scripture, will understand the bible.

Wow Thumby, you really out did yourself on absurd demands. None of the above is rellevant.

Dude all you do is read mostly Jewish propaganda and you do EVERY SINGLE THING that Rayskidude said.

You make cheap accusations but can you demonstrate your claims are true? Of course you can't. It was a rehtorical question. I think you are projecting again.