Goodbye Jesus

Pre Fall Of Satan, Pre Creation And Post Creation Evil Show That The Bible God Is Self Refuting. (Comments Criticism, Please!)

Guest Valk0010

Hundreds of billions more will burn.Wendycrazy.gif Why would you even use this as an argument?

Each would have had the ability to CHOOSE to burn or not. They just did not hunger and thirst after righteousness (some probably did initially but then they drew back and eventually became castaways). The people that fear hell are 1) The people that do not understand the gospel and therefore God's goodness and love.

2) People with PREDETERMINED hearts who would eventually have self-fulfilled prophecies.

BWBWBWGAGABha... Thumbalina you make me laugh... i think.

If im reading you correctly, are you claiming everyone had the same opportunity for salvation?

Everyone had SOME opportunity for salvation. The bible (which you don't know ) says so. People will be without excuse. Those who knew more and reject it will be beaten with many stripes; those who knew less will be beaten with fewer stripes but everyone will be beaten. We all innately yearn for God (God placed that in us) and it is up to us to CHOOSE to respond to that yearning.

Everyone had SOME opportunity for salvation. The bible (which you don't know ) says so. People will be without excuse. Those who knew more and reject it will be beaten with many stripes; those who knew less will be beaten with fewer stripes but everyone will be beaten. We all innately yearn for God (God placed that in us) and it is up to us to CHOOSE to respond to that yearning.

Beating us as punishment for doubting His everlasting love and mercy, no doubt. After losing the debate you turn to threatening us with your imaginary friend. Your imaginary friend is going to beat us up? Well you are wrong on several levels. I did not agree to be born on Earth. This happened without my consent. And it turns out that NOBODY knows God because the required objective evidence is missing.

So yes there are excuses and nobody knows anything.

Hundreds of billions more will burn.Wendycrazy.gif Why would you even use this as an argument?

Each would have had the ability to CHOOSE to burn or not. They just did not hunger and thirst after righteousness (some probably did initially but then they drew back and eventually became castaways). The people that fear hell are 1) The people that do not understand the gospel and therefore God's goodness and love.

2) People with PREDETERMINED hearts who would eventually have self-fulfilled prophecies.

If im reading you correctly, are you claiming everyone had the same opportunity for salvation?

Belief is not a choice, but a revelation of what the mind defines as true. If you can "choose" what you believe then why don't you just choose to believe i have a million dollars? or choose i have a gold medal. Im guessing your going to tell me that nature speaks of Gods glory and everyone, even those in unreached places apparently have some way of accepting salvation. You think someone in the middle of Borneo, is going to just get up one day, and look around and somehow understand that a god named YHWH, who he has never heard of, is real and suddenly he learns the ABC's of salvation. This man will haft to abandon his parents religion, his grandparents religion and those above him. Kinda funny how we never have Christianity coming into existence in random places, where no missionaries have been.

Not everyone gets adequate opportunity for belief, when one changes his belief it takes evidence, that evidence can be in the form of science or emotion, but evidence none the less. Just like how you cant choose the believe i have a million dollars, i cant just choose religion and neither can anyone else. If your God knows exactly how much evidence is needed to convince a person and he only gives them half of it, how is he giving them evidence at all?

You tell me i dont know the bible when i think its funny VERY VERY few hold your same religious position, but o wait i thought you had the "right" inturpritation. Your religious philosophy is based in arminianism which is biblical, and even if it is, for 1700 years of Christian history it was rejected, rejected by the most prominent theologians in Church history including Aquinas, Luther and Calvin. I bet you also hold dispensationalism in your world view as well, but o wait... that is unbiblical too. But don't you have truth? Kinda funny how every Christian seems to be the only one with the real biblical knowledge, the real knowledge of Gods will. Dont you tell me i don't know the bible when your position is based on nothing but your personal view and your need to grasp straws to keep your security blanket.

• Like 1

Belief is not a choice, but a revelation of what the mind defines as true.

It's a revelation of what God via the HS defines as true. It is INDEED a choice, a person has to choose to respond to the HS or not.

If you can "choose" what you believe then why don't you just choose to believe i have a million dollars? or choose i have a gold medal.

We're talking about eternal issues and not temporal ones.

Im guessing you're going to tell me that nature speaks of Gods glory and everyone, even those in unreached places apparently have some way of accepting salvation. You think someone in the middle of Borneo, is going to just get up one day, and look around and somehow understand that a god named YHWH, who he has never heard of, is real and suddenly he learns the ABC's of salvation. This man will haft to abandon his parents religion, his grandparents religion and those above him. Kinda funny how we never have Christianity coming into existence in random places, where no missionaries have been.

Nature does speak of God's glory but imperfectly. This planet is cursed you know. People in the middle of Borneo have a yearning for God, it's a sort of restlessness that we all tend to get. Primitive people worship but they tend to end up worshiping evil spirits but usually it's because they are looking for a higher power. Educated people who never heard tend to worship possessions. Yes, not hearing about Christ significantly increases a person's chances of being lost as they TEND not to hunger and thirst after righteousness enough. That's where missionaries come in, they can decrease the person's chances of being lost. Families may split but God says to put Him before anybody even ones own life for He is the source of eternal life. He is not saying don't live as peaceably as possible though.

Not everyone gets adequate opportunity for belief, ...

I know. There is plenty out there to cause doubt but eternity is ingrained in us, we just tend to automatically know there's more.

when one changes his belief it takes evidence, that evidence can be in the form of science or emotion, but evidence none the less. Just like how you cant choose the believe i have a million dollars, i cant just choose religion and neither can anyone else. If your God knows exactly how much evidence is needed to convince a person and he only gives them half of it, how is he giving them evidence at all?

I did agree, some evidence is needed and there is evidence but people respond at different times or rates. Emotions alone can't be evidence, devils can play on those. Evidence needs to come from the truth and us comprehending it. Unbelievers tend to scoff too much, I'm not saying they can't be skeptical but the attitudes that comes with skepticism is ... . God gives evidence according to ones willingness to follow Him.

You tell me i dont know the bible when i think its funny VERY VERY few hold your same religious position, but o wait i thought you had the "right" inturpritation. Your religious philosophy is based in arminianism which is biblical, and even if it is, for 1700 years of Christian history it was rejected, rejected by the most prominent theologians in Church history including Aquinas, Luther and Calvin. I bet you also hold dispensationalism in your world view as well, but o wait... that is unbiblical too. But don't you have truth? Kinda funny how every Christian seems to be the only one with the real biblical knowledge, the real knowledge of Gods will. Dont you tell me i don't know the bible when your position is based on nothing but your personal view and your need to grasp straws to keep your security blanket.

The bible says the devil deceives the whole world and only those who obey God's commandments and have the faith of Jesus will overcome His delusions. The bible also says that there will be great confusion in the church but the devil will not prevail. My advice, learn to read the bible at least objectively at first and compare scripture with scripture and it will tell you what it means if you are sincere in finding the message/gospel it contains. Dude, you're all over the place with throwing doctrines around. Yes, the reformers and church fathers got some doctrines correct but they went on tangents with others. Truth is progressive and many adhered to the best light they had.

What security blanket does atheism give soldiers who can die any minute 'Oh you are rearranged pond scum, you came from nothing and are going back to nothing. if you are disabled or disfigured too bad so sad, this life is it'?

Glad they got chaplains.

Please show me in the bible where it says that the majority of believers would adhere to sound doctrine? Please show me where it says that all believers will be at the SAME level at the SAME time most of the time?

All you have to do is remember what the Gospel of John says.

What you ask for was the prayer made by Jesus himself.

John 17:20-21(NIV)

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."

Complete unity of believers, which obviously includes sound doctrine, was to be displayed as a sign to the world that Jesus was sent by God.

The prayer failed, which discredits both Jesus and a multitude of Christian denominations.

Please show me in the bible where it says that the majority of believers would adhere to sound doctrine? Please show me where it says that all believers will be at the SAME level at the SAME time most of the time?

You've just had it presented but you reject it, just as you reject so many other scriptures that don't serve your agenda.

Perhaps you're frighted to see the scripture refute your claims.

Complete unity of believers, which obviously includes sound doctrine, was to be displayed as a sign to the world that Jesus was sent by God.

This was the prayer of Jesus himself.

That all believers would be as one, just as he was one with the Father.

John 17:22-23(NIV)

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one —

I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Complete unity means same doctrine and understanding.

Complete unity means agreement, just as Jesus was supposed to be in complete unity with the Father.

Obviously the prayer failed, which not even you can deny given the fact that Christianity has hundreds of denominations that cannot agree with each other.

However, Jesus' prayer will eventually be answered, there will be a latter rain but there will also be great apostacies just as the bible predicted.

The prayer of Jesus was to be effective in that time period and would apply to those that believed after he had died.

That was the whole purpose of it, to convince unbelievers that Jesus was sent by God.

Christians would display complete unity as verification.

Furthermore, Jesus was supposed to return before all of his associates had died, which means this was all supposed to play out within a one century timeframe.

There are no qualifiers in the text stating that the prayer wasn't to be taken seriously until thousands of years had passed.

Promises of "eventual" fulfillment are as empty as the claims about a second coming.

No, I keep on saying that scripture is not of any private interpretation. One should only follow Thumbelina as far as Thumbelina follows the bible.

Then you shouldn't be followed.

You only believe in selected parts of the Bible and wave aside anything that gets in your way.

The Bible is the ultimate authority. Alas, if it is not rightly used one can make it say almost anything one wants. To prevent that, one needs to compare scripture with scripture and seeming contradictions would vanish.

And you make it say whatever you want.

You've already demonstrated that by claiming Satan deceived Eve.

You've never produced any scripture from Genesis that confirms your theological assertion.

I keep seeing evidence that y'all don't know your bibles, hence your exodus out of Christianity.

Look who's talking.

Thumbalina

You have a misunderstanding of my first statement, when i said "what the mind defines as true," did not mean some God could not give truth, but that we don't choose what we believe because we do not have free will over what we think, and the fact you think we do means you are either willfully ignorant because it feels better, or you seriously don't understand reality very well. A reality governed by God and one governed by no God is the same when it comes to free will. You fail to understand what cause and effect from the beginning of the universe really means, we are governed by the rules of cause and effect, what we think, do and say is a reaction to the enviorment around us and the laws affected it, even the fact i know this is still a product of the predeterministic nature of the universe. How can one choose religion, when his choice is a reaction, YOU CANNOT DEMONSTRATE TO ME IN ANYWAY HOW ONE CAN SERIOUSLY BELIEVE SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING CONVINCED OF IT FIRST. I cant just believe, i have no ability to do that, and neither does one in the jungles of borneo, neither does anyone, it takes varying degrees of convincing for one to belive. God knows how much is needed, yet he only gives them half, sure one can search, but even in searching he isn't choosing what he believes, only looking for answers, but it still takes a certain amount of outside influence.

As for my million dollar analogy, it is no different, you are just avoiding it because you understand the point it brings.

Religion is a product of our need for security, a security need that comes from our need to control the reality around us. When one lives his life without understanding the world around him, with understanding brings control of it, and that is why religion exist. Religion develops independently as a way to understand the circumstances of our existence. Why do you think people who are desperate go to religion? They seek control. Religion exist because its our security mechanism, the interesting point here, is that God apparently does nothing to show these people the truth, but instead he gives them nothing but silence and this internal feeling and they burn for it. He gives them a feeling but gives no theology, no ABC's of salvation. You act, as though a child in africa who died of starvation at the age of five, went to hell because he didnt "Thirst" or hunger for the spirit. Yet he is five, what does he know of your God? A God who is all present but ominously quiet in their lives... except some kind of internal blip, how cruel, HOW CRUEL IS HE.

As for the atheist and solider, rearranged pond scum? You act like one of the childish creationist. You to me thumbalina, seem very smart, your tenacity and ability to answer and respond impresses me, but you oversimplify the beauty of the world. Thumbalina, i went through two deconversions, my last was only but a few months ago. I go and see a theologian every Thursday night and contrary to what you think, i do know the bible. I became a Christian again BECAUSE i objectively looked at the bible, i even tried to hold on to it when i began to realize my position was unsupported both historically and scientifically. Death, does not make me afraid, and the universe itself is the ultimate security blanket, to know you can look up at the stars and say, "im part of that" is security enough. When it comes to one who is disabled, we can fix it, we can work at it through action, through work and research, there may indeed be a heaven, but we are going to haft to make it on our own. What is worse, to fill someones existence with lies and be content, or to work for a solution? I will take the second option. As for the lack of free will, it does not bother me, i am a compatablist. It does not bother me because the universe is part of me and i am part of it, it is me. That cause and effect chain is me, we are one in the same, it makes no difference if we choose, or not choose, if we react but not react, it is only a difference of principle.

Also thumbalina, you said truth was progressive. A progressive absolute truth? GASP! almost looks like that bible truth might just be a product of the human mind.

Who gave the law of the blood sacrifice to the Jew?

Was Cain a Jew, was Abraham a Jew? Did they sacrifice animals? God gave the sacrificial system to impress upon the minds of people that sin causes death and that though they deserved death, there would be a substitute for them.

It shows you are unfamiliar with the OT prophet Jeremiah who claimed the law of sacrifice was NEVER given to Moses. That pretty much makes your version of what a sacrifice is, totally made up bullshit. God never gave the 'sacrificial system' to anyone to 'impress upon' anyone's mind anything about sin. The sacifice system, as you call it, was totally invented by the Priests.

The sacrificial system was established as soon as sin occurred and God killed that animal to clothe Adam and Eve. As time progressed it got more elaborate so God could teach His children GREATER salvific lessons.

What do you think God claims when he says, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice,' about half a dozen times in the babble means?

It means that the people stupidly idolized the system instead of internalizing what the system prefigured.

The Ten Commandments are traditions taught as commandments, god never gave to Moses.

That means Christians teach tradition as a commandment of God which makes Christianity blasphemy to God for putting words in his mouth he never spoke. You are really going to Hell! Bye, bye.

The Ten Commandments were written by God's own finger (TWICE). They are comprehensive, they sum up all the principles that are needed for good relationships AND they point out sin.

You are proving my point that christians don't read their bibles. god might have given Moses the finger twice but Moses wrote the second set of stone tablets. (Exodus 34:28). Ten commandments are not what you find on the court house. Where are the ten commandments and where are they found?

That's the whole problem with Christianity is they point out sin. Love covers sin, oops did you forget that one? There never was a sin offering sacrifice, you lied--it didn't start with Adam and Eve--See Jeremiah, never mind I forgot you don't read your bible, shame on you. A Real Christian™ unfamiliar with God's holy word! You base your life on the myth of a talking snake? You don't read your bible, you lied about Jesus, shame on you, you lied about the ten commandments, shame on you, tsk, tsk, you are going to Hell. Burning in the firey pits for putting into God's mouth the words he never spoke. I don't want to be in your shoes! romans chapter two even tells you it's blasphemy to preach the gospel to the Gentile cuz only jews need redeeming. Every time a Christian opens their mouths, they prove their god does not exist.

But the orgasm of christianity fizzles after a while... ... .

The honeymoon does not always last. I complained to Jesus about that one time when I was missing it and right at that moment he led me to a portion of my study bible that says that the feeling of euphoria won't be there continually but He has made us promises that His word is sure and no one can pluck us from His hand once we choose Him.

And you're left with fear, guilt and shame.

Hmmm, so there are more frightened chickadees around here beside Centauri and Aman?

As a believer I was left with fear, guilt and shame. Until I jettisoned the lie known as christianity. Now I feel better. Before christianity, no fear. During christianity, fear. After tossing christianity out, no fear. It's been fun debating with you but I think it's time to move onto something productive. For me that's paganism, parapsychology, quantum mechanics, magick; you know, all those evil things. :-) Gives you a big hug and disappears in a puff of smoke.

Are you saying that people like Bin Laden should not be removed from society? Well picture a gazillion Bin Ladens and vicarious Bin Ladens, those will be the characters of people who reject God.

Quoted for hateful, insane untruth.

Thumbelina, with those words you have slandered literally millions of people... Including us. What you have said is truly despicable and completely unforgivable. Equating a nonbeliever to a murderer is clearly false witness.

I think it's time to show Thumbelina the door, and lock her out of Ex-C permanently.

• Like 1

The Bible is the ultimate authority.

Says who? And who created this Bible, and when exactly, and for what reasons exactly? Please show me your knowledge of the Bible on those questions before you spout this myth.

Alas, if it is not rightly used one can make it say almost anything one wants. To prevent that, one needs to compare scripture with scripture and seeming contradictions would vanish.

If you do in fact compare scripture with scripture, through an educated mind - not one full of ignorant assumptions, it will in fact expose that you are doing just this. Through your ignorance and desire for black and white truths to tell you the answers to life, you are making it say what you need it to say. The reality is it does say many things, and can be read in both negative and positive ways. It really depends on the mentality of the person reading it, along with their education level, that demonstrates a reflection of their heart.

How you read it is pretty fearful and bleak. That's the scripture of your heart.

midnightrider said: Yes, every believer is at a different stage in their delusion.

I'd say every non believer is at a different stage in their delusion. I hope none here committed the unpardonable sin.

And the fact you believe you have 'got it' and others don't speaks to me that you are self-deluded. You are unwilling/unable to see others for who they are inside. You need to condemn others to protect yourself. That is your delusion.

midnightrider said: So is Westboro Baptist not at the 'same level of understanding' as you, Thumb? Or are they WRONG? Just wondering.

Westboro Baptist Church, such craziness. The atheists made me know about that, I had no idea. They (the Westboro people) have taken it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner and that is not the job of any human sad.png

The truth is Thumbs, you are very much the same as the Westboro folks. You're doing the exact same thing they are, just to an ever-so-slightly lesser degree of foul and obnoxious behavior. But in you, as in them, it comes from the same place. A deep fear to look inside at themselves. You just don't see it that way, because it's you doing it.

Give you a couple more ticks of alienation from your own heart and you could be out there picketing funerals right along with them, quoting the Bible just like you are now, justifying yourself just as you are now.

Guest Valk0010

Didn't it say about judas, that he should have wished he never been born or something along those lines? Sounds like wrong doing to me!

You gotta supply the texts, hon'. You don't understand just how horrible sin is, if you did you would not make excuses for Judas and the like.

http://www.biblegate...:24&version=NIV

Matthew 26:24

New International Version (NIV)

24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.”

tongue.png

biggrin.png I did not even notice you found the text. What Judas did was terrible. It's like those muslims who were blowing up the jewish children in their schools, terrible. Jesus did nothing to deserve what Judas did and Judas will feel the flames of hell for awhile but it was his CHOICE. He could have gone to heaven at the resurrection on the last day but he PREFERRED temporal things. He had Jesus right there teaching him too, how tragic sad.png .

Omniscience or intelligence, does not bode well for you. As I said before, if judas was needed for jesus to die. God damned a man to hell, eternally as far as I can see. And even temporary. More or less as far as I can see. Judas was driven to suicide by god (if you take the story to be reliable, which I am not convinced it is). After all, if god is omniscient, he knew what judas would do before he did it.

Judas was not needed, Jesus had plenty enemies! Prophecy tells that Jesus would be betrayed by a friend, God knew this but He did not cause it. The texts said that Satan entered Judas and Satan could not have entered Judas if Judas did not choose to stop abiding in Christ. God gave him over to his own CHOICES! God let prophecy play out but He did not command Judas to sin, He just let him do it.

Colossians 1:16

16 For by6 him all things were created, lin heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether mthrones or ndominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created othrough him and for him.

He could have very easily not created the world, he is after all god.

So if this is the best of all possible worlds you seem to like to defend, then that god is evil.

Why your texts are so utterly small?

Stop taking the texts outta context. God is holding this world together, see the dime and God concept (I think?) It's talking about His creative acts.

Sorry picked from a awlful site for copy and past.

God isn't holding the world together, its the laws of physics.

This whole universe is one big creative act on the part of god.

Obtuse, ohh you padiwan you are.

God answers the why questions, scientists do not know about the why.

purpose is irrelevant to fact.

Guest Valk0010

The people will be facing the consequences of their OWN actions. Revelation 20: 7-10 says the resurrected wicked will be deceived by Satan AGAIN and they would attack (well try to) the Holy City. They would have the SAME characters they had before they died; God will show the universe that these evil beings will NEVER change:

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Their CHERISHED sins would have caused them to be consumed.

Are you saying that people like Bin Laden should not be removed from society? Well picture a gazillion Bin Ladens and vicarious Bin Ladens, those will be the characters of people who reject God. You are speaking out of your lack of understanding of scripture Valk, there is much you are misunderstanding. However, it is nice that you are pondering these questions, many people do not question. They just go with the flow and don't think.

I don't speak from a lack of understanding of the the bible. I speak as a person looking at the bible that isn't deluded by a cult. Again as I said before, for you "ignorance is strength."

I am saying as I have said in this entire thread.

If your god is omni benevolent or even a good being, he couldn't have created this world. I have said nothing particularly about free will and definitely have not said god needs protection from anything.

I am saying, if he is the most perfect being, that he couldn't even allow the creation of evil.

And fuck you very much for equating me to osama bin laden.

• Like 1

Are you saying that people like Bin Laden should not be removed from society? Well picture a gazillion Bin Ladens and vicarious Bin Ladens, those will be the characters of people who reject God.

I see you are speaking of the future tense here, imagining in your fantasy of reality that people who reject God will be like Bin Laden. Bin Laden very much was a believer in God, in much the same fashion as you are - minus your belief that others should be killed in a holy war.

Again though, as the Westboro Baptist fanatics, you're not too far of a push over towards this end of the so-called 'Believer' spectrum. Bin Laden was motivated to murdering infidels because of his religious nut-headedness. How close are atheists to this, versus those who are rigid, black and white believers in God like the Westbororo folks, and yourself?

And who is it that needs salvation here? :shrug:

Okay Thumbelina! Is it not time that you came clean?

I have watched this thread develop since the beginning. I have seen you avoid certain posters in this thread. One in particular is "Centauri." You KNOW Centauri has the better of you ... that is why YOU try and ignore his posts! In fact his first post was met only with ridicule and jest by you ... see your post # 28.

"Darlin'! You know I miss you but not your craziness. I hope you get insight into these things and soon. I still don't want Luci' to get you."

Why? because YOU know you struggle to answer his posts! You KNOW he has the better of you!

I now see the same thing happening with "Antlerman's" latest posts! You KNOW that you do not have an answer for him! Now you are being dishonest and waiting for new posts to HIDE these posts without you having to address them!

Time for some honestly Thumbelina! Admit you are out of your depth. In fact ... a suggestion ... Maybe Thumbelina versus Centauri or Antlerman in the Arena? Not much has happened there for a while! I think that would really show you for what you are! Any chance of that??

So WAITING Thumbelina ... please address the Antlerman and Centauri posts ... WAITING!!

• Like 1

Okay Thumbelina! Is it not time that you came clean?

I have watched this thread develop since the beginning. I have seen you avoid certain posters in this thread. One in particular is "Centauri." You KNOW Centauri has the better of you ... that is why YOU try and ignore his posts! In fact his first post was met only with ridicule and jest by you ... see your post # 28.

"Darlin'! You know I miss you but not your craziness. I hope you get insight into these things and soon. I still don't want Luci' to get you."

Why? because YOU know you struggle to answer his posts! You KNOW he has the better of you!

I now see the same thing happening with "Antlerman's" latest posts! You KNOW that you do not have an answer for him! Now you are being dishonest and waiting for new posts to HIDE these posts without you having to address them!

Time for some honestly Thumbelina! Admit you are out of your depth. In fact ... a suggestion ... Maybe Thumbelina versus Centauri or Antlerman in the Arena? Not much has happened there for a while! I think that would really show you for what you are! Any chance of that??

So WAITING Thumbelina ... please address the Antlerman and Centauri posts ... WAITING!!

LOL. The sad part is she will die, her brain will cease to function and she will never know that she was wrong. I'd rather be the opposite. Truth is important. Fear halts progress.

• Like 1

I did not abandon this thread, hope to get back to it. I was just trying to respond here and the stupid batteries from my keyboard died on me and I can't seem to find the replacements. I'm borrowing batteries from other gadgets and they're dying on me too.

Y'all are off on tangents with the scripture, yes Heretic, even you. You guys are making me study smile.png

Guest Valk0010

I did not abandon this thread, hope to get back to it. I was just trying to respond here and the stupid batteries from my keyboard died on me and I can't seeem to find the replacements. I'm borrowing batteries from other gadgets and they're dying on me too.

Y'all are off on tangents with the scripture, yes Heretic, even you. You guys are making me study smile.png

Well I am done with the arguement I started here. You have plenty opportunities to refute it. You have only been doing handwaving.

If you want to challenge me on something. Sell me on the resurrection of jesus being a historical fact.

• Like 1

Thumbelina, with those words you have slandered literally millions of people... Including us. What you have said is truly despicable and completely unforgivable. Equating a nonbeliever to a murderer is clearly false witness.

I think it's time to show Thumbelina the door, and lock her out of Ex-C permanently.

You know you can get the crown for drama queen :D

If I thought your fate was sealed, I would'nt be here a preachin' now , would I?

You planning on going to hell? I am hoping you do not go there. Jesus had spunky friends and I may be quiet but I like spunky friends too and I hope y'all make it in to heaven.

Oh look, it's Mr ... ! :D I'll hit ya back later.

You know you can get the crown for drama queen biggrin.png

Shut up, you lying hatemonger.

If I thought your fate was sealed, I would'nt be here a preachin' now , would I?

You do whatever your religion tells you to do. It does your thinking for you.

You planning on going to hell? I am hoping you do not go there. Jesus had spunky friends and I may be quiet but I like spunky friends too and I hope y'all make it in to heaven.

There is no hell and there is no heaven. Those who think who's religion dictates otherwise should provide some objective evidence (which of course doesn't exist).

moon.gif

Welcome back.

I poured my heart and "soul" into my last post, i hope you respond thumbalina!