Goodbye Jesus

Pre Fall Of Satan, Pre Creation And Post Creation Evil Show That The Bible God Is Self Refuting. (Comments Criticism, Please!)

Guest Valk0010

For the umpteenth time, God did not need anybody to sin (disobey His OWN commandments), that IS what sin is! I have yet to come across someone on here who understands this concept. If humans did not sin maybe God would have let the devils devolve into such a way that they can fight each other and let them demonstrate to the universe what sin/lawlessness is about. If no being at all had sinned then ONLY God would know what evil is. Sin came about because we had FREEDOM to choose to love God or not!

We completely understand the absurd notions that you are trying to foist upon us.

I have not seen evidence for this. You used the right word, notion, with a wrong understanding of the law it would be hard to embrace God FULLY (N. B. I said fully, I did NOT say God was never embraced).

Didn't it say about judas, that he should have wished he never been born or something along those lines? Sounds like wrong doing to me!

You gotta supply the texts, hon'. You don't understand just how horrible sin is, if you did you would not make excuses for Judas and the like.

Even temporarily, how the hell could anyone believe something like this is true.

A apt description of the bible god i have to say.

I hope the analogy is not lost on people.

Typical monumentally ignorant scoffer ( the guy in the video i.e.).

God is the author of evil because He obviously created everything. He™ allows evil to exist in order to demonstrate the goodness of righteousness. How can you know what is good unless you first identify what is evil? The greater the evil that is overcome, the greater is the righteous manner in which it was defeated.

Sin is anything outside of the context of God's will, He is omniscient AND holy after all. If the mistery of iniquity did not materialize then there would have only been goodness. That ying and yang thing is an invention of the devil, sin/evil WILL be eradicated and life would go back to how it was before, no evil!

Who gave the law of the blood sacrifice to the Jew?

Was Cain a Jew, was Abraham a Jew? Did they sacrifice animals? God gave the sacrificial system to impress upon the minds of people that sin causes death and that though they deserved death, there would be a substitute for them.

For the umpteenth time, God did not need anybody to sin (disobey His OWN commandments), that IS what sin is! I have yet to come across someone on here who understands this concept. If humans did not sin maybe God would have let the devils devolve into such a way that they can fight each other and let them demonstrate to the universe what sin/lawlessness is about. If no being at all had sinned then ONLY God would know what evil is. Sin came about because we had FREEDOM to choose to love God or not!

We completely understand the absurd notions that you are trying to foist upon us.

I have not seen evidence for this.

Of course you have. It is right here in this thread and so many more like it. That you cannot understand or refuse to understand does not counter the evidence.

You used the right word, notion, with a wrong understanding of the law it would be hard to embrace God FULLY (N. B. I said fully, I did NOT say God was never embraced).

You and your silly little imaginary divine friend. Every Christian picks and chooses their own interpretation of the Bible and theology. That is why there are thousands of denominations and within each there is still disagreement. Everybody's personal god believes whatever they do.

Even temporarily, how the hell could anyone believe something like this is true.

Well the vast majority of Christians believe in an eternal hell, so he is not ignorant of that point. Aside from your personal interpretation that Hell is not eternal what does this guy get wrong? You called him ignorant so back that up.

Perhaps you were projecting.

Well the vast majority of Christians believe in an eternal hell, so he is not ignorant of that point. Aside from your personal interpretation that Hell is not eternal what does this guy get wrong? You called him ignorant so back that up.

Perhaps you were projecting.

Yeah, many people don't understand how barberic they make God seem. Jesus did not die the second death, the second death is for those who REJECT His free gift of salvation.

Which is the 'right' understanding...I hear there are at least 30,000 sects of christianity that all believe something slightly different...oh wait, I forgot yours...make that 30,001.

Please show me in the bible where it says that the majority of believers would adhere to sound doctrine?

Irrelevant. You did not answer his question. Instead you dodge by changing the subject.

Please show me where it says that all believers will be at the SAME level at the SAME time most of the time?

Huh?

If you were the devil, how would you fool people into disobeying God? Would you tell them to form a church where the congregants kidnap babies and eat them?

Apparently any way he wants. NewTestamentSatan is way more competent at winning souls than Biblegod. Just looking at the world's religion demographic shows that it's no contest. It's not even close. Biblegod is badly outmatched; not even in the same league.

Fortunately it is all fiction.

Guest Valk0010

Didn't it say about judas, that he should have wished he never been born or something along those lines? Sounds like wrong doing to me!

You gotta supply the texts, hon'. You don't understand just how horrible sin is, if you did you would not make excuses for Judas and the like.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26%3A24&version=NIV

Matthew 26:24

New International Version (NIV)

24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.”

:P

Yeah, many people don't understand how barberic they make God seem.

People like the authors and editors of Genisus, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Chronicles.

They sure made God seem barbaric. Of course so did Paul.

Jesus did not die the second death, the second death is for those who REJECT His free gift of salvation.

But what about the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny?

You claim the man in the video was ignorant. So far you have not demonstrated that is the case. Adding a part where the crazy guy pretends his son comes back from the dead but is now invisible would not have changed his point. The salvation message is evil and disturbing.

Can we ban people just for being stupid and annoying?

I have not seen evidence for this.

Of course you have. It is right here in this thread and so many more like it. That you cannot understand or refuse to understand does not counter the evidence.

You used the right word, notion, with a wrong understanding of the law it would be hard to embrace God FULLY (N. B. I said fully, I did NOT say God was never embraced).

You and your silly little imaginary divine friend. Every Christian picks and chooses their own interpretation of the Bible and theology. That is why there are thousands of denominations and within each there is still disagreement. Everybody's personal god believes whatever they do.

Yeah, yeah, yeah so what's new? Prophecy says these things will happen: How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. 1 Cor 14:26

The believer is responsible for their OWN self and the only people that'll enter heaven are the ones who will follow the lamb wherever He goes. If a person lets a hypocrite get between them and God then the hypocrite is closer to God than they are.

http://www.biblegate...:24&version=NIV

24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.”

tongue.png

:D I did not even notice you found the text. What Judas did was terrible. It's like those muslims who were blowing up the jewish children in their schools, terrible. Jesus did nothing to deserve what Judas did and Judas will feel the flames of hell for awhile but it was his CHOICE. He could have gone to heaven at the resurrection on the last day but he PREFERRED temporal things. He had Jesus right there teaching him too, how tragic :( .

Guest Valk0010

tongue.png

biggrin.png I did not even notice you found the text. What Judas did was terrible. It's like those muslims who were blowing up the jewish children in their schools, terrible. Jesus did nothing to deserve what Judas did and Judas will feel the flames of hell for awhile but it was his CHOICE. He could have gone to heaven at the resurrection on the last day but he PREFERRED temporal things. He had Jesus right there teaching him too, how tragic sad.png .

Omniscience or intelligence, does not bowed well for you. As I said before, if judas was needed for jesus to die. God damned a man to hell, eternally as far as I can see. And even temporary. More or less as far as I can see. Judas was driven to suicide by god (if you take the story to be reliable, which I am not convinced it is). After all, if god is omniscient, he knew what judas would do before he did it.

tongue.png

biggrin.png I did not even notice you found the text. What Judas did was terrible. It's like those muslims who were blowing up the jewish children in their schools, terrible. Jesus did nothing to deserve what Judas did and Judas will feel the flames of hell for awhile but it was his CHOICE. He could have gone to heaven at the resurrection on the last day but he PREFERRED temporal things. He had Jesus right there teaching him too, how tragic sad.png .

Omniscience or intelligence, does not bode well for you. As I said before, if judas was needed for jesus to die. God damned a man to hell, eternally as far as I can see. And even temporary. More or less as far as I can see. Judas was driven to suicide by god (if you take the story to be reliable, which I am not convinced it is). After all, if god is omniscient, he knew what judas would do before he did it.

Judas was not needed, Jesus had plenty enemies! Prophecy tells that Jesus would be betrayed by a friend, God knew this but He did not cause it. The texts said that Satan entered Judas and Satan could not have entered Judas if Judas did not choose to stop abiding in Christ. God gave him over to his own CHOICES! God let prophecy play out but He did not command Judas to sin, He just let him do it.

tongue.png

Omniscience or intelligence, does not bode well for you. As I said before, if judas was needed for jesus to die. God damned a man to hell, eternally as far as I can see. And even temporary. More or less as far as I can see. Judas was driven to suicide by god (if you take the story to be reliable, which I am not convinced it is). After all, if god is omniscient, he knew what judas would do before he did it.

Judas was not needed, Jesus had plenty enemies! Prophecy tells that Jesus would be betrayed by a friend, God knew this but He did not cause it. The texts said that Satan entered Judas and Satan could not have entered Judas if Judas did not choose to stop abiding in Christ. God gave him over to his own CHOICES!

It dosnt matter if there was one available man or many, if it was in your plan for Jesus to die on the cross, and it was foretold in prophecy that he would be betrayed then it was determined some man would betray him. Rather it be Judas or another, he was preordained to go to hell for betraying Jesus.

tongue.png

Judas was not needed, Jesus had plenty enemies! Prophecy tells that Jesus would be betrayed by a friend, God knew this but He did not cause it. The texts said that Satan entered Judas and Satan could not have entered Judas if Judas did not choose to stop abiding in Christ. God gave him over to his own CHOICES!

It dosnt matter if there was one available man or many, if it was in your plan for Jesus to die on the cross, and it was foretold in prophecy that he would be betrayed then it was determined some man would betray him. Rather it be Judas or another, he was preordained to go to hell for betraying Jesus.

You are just trying to deny the fact that there is a God that knows the future and this happened with the Judas situation: "And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe." John 14:29

You are also trying to deny the fact that people have the freedom to choose their destiny.

Guest Valk0010

tongue.png

Judas was not needed, Jesus had plenty enemies! Prophecy tells that Jesus would be betrayed by a friend, God knew this but He did not cause it. The texts said that Satan entered Judas and Satan could not have entered Judas if Judas did not choose to stop abiding in Christ. God gave him over to his own CHOICES! God let prophecy play out but He did not command Judas to sin, He just let him do it.

Colossians 1:16

16 For by6 him all things were created, lin heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether mthrones or ndominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created othrough him and for him.

He could have very easily not created the world, he is after all god.

So if this is the best of all possible worlds you seem to like to defend, then that god is evil.

Guest Valk0010

tongue.png

You are just trying to deny the fact that there is a God that knows the future and this happened with the Judas situation: "And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe." John 14:29

And your point? He is after all omniscient and knew what would happen or what would likely happen when he first created the world.

tongue.png

16 For by6 him all things were created, lin heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether mthrones or ndominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created othrough him and for him.

So if this is the best of all possible worlds you seem to like to defend, then that god is evil.

Why your texts are so utterly small?

Stop taking the texts outta context. God is holding this world together, see the dime and God concept (I think?) It's talking about His creative acts.

Guest Valk0010

tongue.png

Why your texts are so utterly small?

Stop taking the texts outta context. God is holding this world together, see the dime and God concept (I think?) It's talking about His creative acts.

Sorry picked from a awlful site for copy and past.

God isn't holding the world together, its the laws of physics.

This whole universe is one big creative act on the part of god.

Obtuse, ohh you padiwan you are.

tongue.png

And your point? He is after all omniscient and knew what would happen or what would likely happen when he first created the world.

Yes but His purposes would be accomplished. He would get billions of humans to live with Him forever and because they love Him too!

Ah, I gotta go, Sweetie Pie, don't know when I'll be back.

Take care.

tongue.png

You are also trying to deny the fact that people have the freedom to choose their destiny.

This Dampens my argument how? I deny God because there is no reason to accept one, it seems you, more than me, are the one trying to lessen God to protect him.

• Like 1

tongue.png

Yes but His purposes would be accomplished. He would get billions of humans to live with Him forever and because they love Him too!

Ah, I gotta go, Sweetie Pie, don't know when I'll be back.

Take care.

Hundreds of billions more will burn.Wendycrazy.gif Why would you even use this as an argument?