Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

They had a lot of sales on at the grocery store today. Bread seems to be down a little in price. I find the vegetables that are supposed to be fresh, very wilty. Fresh vegetables wilt because of falling moisture content. As water evaporates from the produce, cell walls lose rigidity. The vegetables become soft and flexible and vitamin content drops. Wilting does not make fresh vegetables inedible. Intentionally drying vegetables preserves much of the nutritional value and flavor during long-term storage. Wilting could signal plant disease or rot. Portions of some wilted and discolored vegetables could be saved by careful trimming. Prime rib steak was on sale so I bought 2. That'll make a nice supper. I did forget onions so I'll have to make another trip.  

I just finished going through the phone book and counted how many Smith's there were. It took awhile, but it was worth it.

• Like 1

I lost my library card. Then I left my keys at the doctors office. There was a scary picture of Dora the Explorer on the wall. It was distracting. Apparently Dora promotes the use of psychedelics now. My only thought as the doctor was telling me about serous medical things was how cool that picture of Dora would look if I dropped some acid.

Oh yeah, this is my first post on ex-c since October. My hiatus is officially over. Woot.

• Like 1

*seven77 sighting* ph34r.png

• Like 2

My truck hasnt been washing in 6 months.... it rained yesterday so I parked on the street to get it washed.

• Like 1

I've been bogged down with college homework the last couple of days and now the burden has finally been lifted.

I had to pick up my mail from the post office today.

I ordered a 2TB HDD from Amazon a couple of days ago.

I have Amazon Prime so I got the free two day shipping, which is nice. I also get some other benefits like free digital books and a streaming service that I rarely use, but they are nice to have. I end up saving money on shipping using the service though because I often order things online so it works out.

Anyway, my HDD arrived in the mail today and I opened it to find that they sent me a 3TB HDD. My order confirms I only paid for a 2TB drive, so I got an extra TB of HDD space for free.

Just went to the street to get the trash cans.....

Sitting in a waiting room. I am the youngest person in here by a good 30+ years.

I haven't left the house yet today.

• Super Moderator

I'm heading to the grocery store.

I've been arguing about Star Wars for four pages in a different thread for a couple of days now.

"Studying" for an exam.

Watching SpongeBob Christmas special.... (dont ask why)

Drinking a glass of electrolyte slush. Whooooooo. I <3 my kidneys and thank them for all that they do. The kidneys are awesome organs that so often go unappreciated. I know that didn't really care much about mine until the past couple of years.

I'm talking to my terriers. We are having a staring contest.

My cat is staring out the window again...  I think he knows something that I don't.

I am trying to up my post count.

• Like 1

I went to the store to get something I need, but only because I had been putting it off for a week because interacting with strangers is intimidating.

I went to the store to get something I need, but only because I had been putting it off for a week because interacting with strangers is intimidating.

Seriously?  :(

Seriously?  sad.png

as long as it happens eventually :)

<3  :D

So it's late and I'm listening music that I haven't heard in awhile.

Vs.

Which is superior? Why don't shows today have such earworm-y themes? This is an unresolved conflict of modern man! An existential crisis of sorts! Oh the humanity!

Not really. It's just been awhile since I did a youtube vid comparison post. Enjoy. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.