Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

All to be used at the same time FT? ;)

Haaaaaaaa. So many holes, so little time.

• Like 2

I logged in today. Isn't that thrilling? yellow.gif

• Like 2

I logged in today. Isn't that thrilling? yellow.gif

Yes. Yes, it is.

:P

• Like 2

Still awake, at 4.20 am. Ah well...

More How It's Made videos.  Favourite for today:  Condoms.  Also watched Tape Measures, Adhesive Tape, and Golf Balls.

that's not boring

*repositions halo*

biggrin.png

Last christmas I farted, belched, and dry heaved.

• Like 1

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away...

I hate liars and phonies.

There's my contribution for today. wink.png

Just ran sprints! :)

I  volunteer at an animal shelter and today I helped play with the puppies.  There were 4 sets of 3 puppies, and 15 mins each set was all we could stand, lol.  They are intense little things!  We worked at a rate of 12 pph (puppies per hour).

• Like 1

I updated my operating system.

Which is...?

I lost track of the "Boring" thread while I was busy with very non-boring and intense mental illness issues. I am basically okay now. That may not be boring, but it is glorious! Glory!

I turned the lamp on a few minutes ago. 

It is dark outside.

It is cold outside.

I farted several times while I watched football.

The football game is a Denver Broncos runaway, so I stopped watching it.

I updated my operating system.

Which is...?

...boring

• Like 1

The phone is sitting on my desk next to my keyboard.

I  volunteer at an animal shelter and today I helped play with the puppies.  There were 4 sets of 3 puppies, and 15 mins each set was all we could stand, lol.  They are intense little things!  We worked at a rate of 12 pph (puppies per hour).

I did that a few times. It is very rewarding and important to do volunteer work.

Anyhow I just rolled about thirty cigs for some guy. He has an electronic cigarette maker. Just learned how to do it. Boring but peaceful work.

My friend's new girlfriend is mad at me. He introduced me to her earlier today. Her name is Eilis Abeln and she's Irish on her mother's side and German on her Father's side.

I couldn't resist and said "So you're saying that everything you do has to be perfectly done... tomorrow?"

She was not amused.

I couldn't stop myself when I noticed. "It seems you get your sense of humor from your Father's side."

I doubt my friend will be dating her long. It was a brave struggle he fought to keep from laughing while she was dragging him off.

I finished my beer and went about my business. I am quite proud of myself on multiple levels. I could have been a lot meaner, she wasn't very pretty and had a bad attitude.

• Like 1

I just thought about asking someone for a piece of their cake but chose not to.

I also thought about shaving but decided not to. Im laying on a couch covered with a homemade quilt with a picture of a boat on it.

In the other room a fat person is watching TV

• Like 1

For my light bedtime reading tonight I have chosen Wikipedia's page on medical history.

I always knew the invention of early computers had something to do with IBM and punch cards, but I didn't know the company and the technology had their basis in medicine.

During the U.S. Civil War the Sanitary Commission collected enormous amounts of statistical data, and opened up the problems of storing information for fast access and mechanically searching for data patterns. The pioneer was John Shaw Billings (1838–1913). A senior surgeon in the war, Billings built the Library of the Surgeon General's Office (now the National Library of Medicine, the centerpiece of modern medical information systems.[98] Billings figured out how to mechanically analyze medical and demographic data by turning facts into numbers and punching the numbers onto cardboard cards that could be sorted and counted by machine. The applications were developed by his assistant Herman Hollerith; Hollerith invented the punch card and counter-sorter system that dominated statistical data manipulation until the 1970s. Hollerith's company became International Business Machines (IBM) in 1911.[99]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_medicine#Statistical_methods

It could be argued that before the space race, it was medicine that drove scientific and technological advancement in the modern era.

Ok, back to my reading for some more fun...

• Like 1

Since I almost never smoke, I carry no lighter.

so I lit my cigarette with a toaster.

This is the most boring and accurate Horoscope I've ever seen.

1038549.jpg

• Like 3

I'm chewing gum.

I am wearing my boringest pajamas. I wore them to the laundromat this morning because the stupid driers in the laundry room were fucked up again. Damn dog got sick on my bed last night and then got sick on my mom's bed this morning....so I had to haul two sets of barfy bedding across town. Some shady guy left his gas money on top of a washing machine while he went in the bathroom for a really long time. Then he accused me of stealing it. Wtf-ever dude. I was reading articles on Pocket on my phone while waiting for me bedding to finish drying.

I hate the laundromat.

Filling out a job application...nothing could be more boring.

• Like 1

Doing a thorough inventory of how much rice I have. Counting one grain at a time. It's a 5kg bag.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.