Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I am bored, so I thought I would check out the "Boring" thread so I could see if it was possible to become more bored than I already am. It didn't work. Thanks to Sister NZ, I have an old Amy Grant song stuck in my head again. Wendytwitch.gif But Bless the Lard anyway! Glory!

I checked the mail. Bills and political ads... 

Sing along with me everyone!!  Actually this song still has a place in my heart. I remember the whole family getting drunk at Mom's house while she played the piano and we would all sing along...... I can still hear my mom and dad singing...and dad was an atheist!!

• Super Moderator

Today is going to be one of those frustrating, stressful days.  I wish it was already tomorrow. Gotta get going now. I'm bored thinking about it.

buff, I am sending you boring positive thoughts that this day goes well for you. I hate those kind of days.....

Hug

Thank you Margee.  Got home a few minutes ago and now I'm relaxing with a glass of wine while reading this boring thread.  Then I'm going to bed and hopefully sleep late tomorrow.

I'm copying a French silent movie from 1927 from laserdisc to DVD-R.

As soon as my previous post appeared it was marked as 'posted yesterday.'  I hit 'enter' at 11:59 and it posted at midnight. 

I need to refill my liquid soap dispenser in the bathroom, but it's just too damn boring to do at the moment...

• Like 1

1019599.gif

• Like 6

Philosophy is boring.

1019824.jpg

Philosophy is not boring. It had to be said, which is boring.

• Like 1

I just ordered some more supplements online.  I had to login to the health store website, find the products, select them, then login to internet banking, transfer the money onto my debit card, (I don't do credit cards anymore) return to the health store website, then pay for the order. I will have to do this again in 3 months when the supplements run out.  It's boring, but good for my health.

• Like 1

So... I read Thomas Pynchon recently. Groovy but dense. Like he jumps from discussing Preteritism to discussing sadomasochism while juggling V-2 movements and octopus fighting the main character. A most insane and baffling author, but one I would read again given the chance.

How about this? Louis Armstrong made Richard Nixon his drug mule. The story goes that he asked Nixon to help him carry the bags which had weed in them cos he was an old man. Nixon did so, hah! Later on, when asked about this, Nixon professed ignorance. HA!

Guest sweetcakes

7ad.jpg

Guise, the girl in the picture is actually my beloved owner, she's really amazing. You guise actually thought it was her doing all the talking in chat room? Y'all got punked! I'm just another dog on the internet, please drop by my owner's profile and leave some dog biscuits in her message, plz & thx. Cuddles & licks~

I'm just here surfing the net. Nothing fun about that, soon...dogs will rule the universe. 

Rexy out. 

• Like 2

My glasses have been dirty for hours. I need to clean them.

A moment in the history of technology...

1021102.jpg

• Like 3

dull%20and%20boring.jpg

• Like 2

drill.jpg

17725.jpg

screen-shot-2014-08-02-at-17-39-26.png?w

woodboring1.jpg

termite-1.jpg

b1.jpg

why-cat-racing-is-so-boring.jpg

• Like 2

why-cat-racing-is-so-boring.jpg

It's not boring, this picture was just taken before the race, a moment later and they turn on the laser pointer and things get interesting.

I am greatly puzzled by my local ecology.

I'm doing laundry and discussing boring weekend plans to replace the fun weekend plans I had planned on.

I'm in the library and the bathroom has a creaky door. Now everyone on this floor can hear when someone is going in or out.

• Like 1

Drama is boring.

*Singing*

Flossing of my teeth, flossing of my teeth. My plaque-free mouth rejoicing, flossing of my teeth!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.