Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I just watched a video of a guy eating a cactus. Wtf? I kept thinking about how the cactus evolved needles so that it wouldn't get eaten. And here some assholes are straight up eating a cactus for the hell of it, basically. These dipshits might reproduce. Then the world is going to be full of idiots who go around doing evolutionarily counterproductive stunts.

Or maybe those fucks who eat cacti are the same fucks who film themselves getting slammed in the nuts with 2x4s and doing other Jackass-esque stunts that may potentially render them sterile or kill them off before they reproduce.

Here is a video of a guy eating a cactus.

You can eat a cactus without having to eat the needles. The flesh is edible, as are the roots, flowers and fruits. It's just the outer skin, the part with the needles that you aren't supposed to fucking eat. 

#idiocracylives #downwardspiral #bleachthegenepool

• Like 1

I have this portable toilet sitting next to my dear 93 year old MIL's bed so she can pee twice in the night. Last night, I forgot to put the bucket in the toilet. I had a lot of cleaning up to do this morning. Bet I won't forget to put the bucket in tonight......

I think I just can't do this any more.

• Super Moderator

I'm drinking a boring Miller Lite.  I save the good stuff for the weekends.

I bought a farting finger pen today, at the antique store, of all places.

Oh wait... this is the "Boring" thread, not the "Awesome" thread... Glory! :)

This glorious thread has now run for 55 pages. That fact somehow manages to be boring and awesome at the same time! Glory!

We just ignored a politician at our front door. I wish all of politics was that easy to ignore...

• Like 1

I keep threatening to get a bird. Every time I get mad at my dogs, I tell them "That's it! I've had with your bad behavior and constant flatulence! I'm getting a parakeet!" I probably won't get a bird, but Piggy seems to think this is a legit threat. She will stand by the back door and look forlorn, as if I've stuck a knife deep into the pit of her loyal terrier heart. Then I feel guilty and apologize for making empty threats.

• Like 2

I think I just can't do this any more.

:(

I'm eating a banana. For some reason it has a mealy texture. It might be one of the worst bananas I've ever eaten. I'm not sure if anyone has ever eaten a banana and said afterwards "damn, that was a good banana". I mean bananas are good, except for the one I'm eating right now, but they are not great either. Now a good banana cream pie is sublime but the banana itself is just a banana. I ran over a banana peel once with my car. Before we ran over it I told my wife that I really hope we don't slip off the road since banana peels are supposed to be slippery. She gave me that "look" like I'm weird or something. She does that a lot. 

• Like 2

I keep hearing "O Canada". It's a faint ode to northern patriotism. I'm not Canadian though. What gives?

I woke up.  ... Again.

• Super Moderator

I keep hearing "O Canada". It's a faint ode to northern patriotism. I'm not Canadian though. What gives?

It's probably in reference to the shooting in Parliament yesterday.  

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/index.html

It's probably in reference to the shooting in Parliament yesterday.  

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/index.html

Come to think of it, I did wake up to the news this morning. And they did talk about the shooting....

I opened my bedroom window.

I dream of tacos.

I dream of tacos.

Being an introvert is boring...

1042734.jpg

Posting in the wrong thread is boring, but the post itself wasn't boring enough, so I moved it.

To an introvert, nothing is more boring than certain extroverted behaviour.

;)

• Like 1

I had a dream that someone had invented flying bananaships that dropped coconuts instead of bombs. The bananaships were flung into the sky via large slingshots. Not sure if that is boring or weird.

I had a dream that someone had invented flying bananaships that dropped coconuts instead of bombs. The bananaships were flung into the sky via large slingshots. Not sure if that is boring or weird.

900x900px-LL-b9cab202_28609793.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm going to go with weird on this one.

Just got home from a 5 mile walk. I don't even know how or why I walked for that long, I just did. I stopped after 1 mile and did some brainstorming for my latest project. Then I met a friend and we walked for about 3 miles. We talked about a lot of things and it was pretty cool to relate to someone in Meatspace. The leaves are turning and the breeze was brisk, but not too cold.

A very friendly terrier licked my shoes. Her owner, my friend and myself talked about the World Series. A group of marathoners ran around us and nearly backed over us in the parking lot.

I imagined what that park and those hiking trails will look like in 200 years or maybe 500 years. My friend thought that was strange. She started talking about learning foreign languages. She is trying to learn Hebrew and I told her that Hebrew was about useless. She is a believer, so she was like "Torah Torah Torah..." and I was like "I'm thinking of learning Portuguese or maybe Japanese or Chinese." She got all huffy and I tried to explain my reasoning to no avail.

Anyway, I came home and ate some dinner and drank some tea. That's the end of my boring exercise story, lol.

I have an empty pizza box that has been sitting in my kitchen for two days.

For me, that's boring AND gross...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.