Goodbye Jesus

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

pittsburghjoe

Comical that you think you can claim what the rules are. God makes himself known to those that follow him. He isn't going to show himself to the unbelievers until the end.

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Comical that you think you can claim what the rules are. God makes himself known to those that follow him. He isn't going to show himself to the unbelievers until the end.

Come on Joe!  God will help you through the experience.   Have you done the Google search of delusional disorder?  You shouldn't be afraid to go there.

I must have said something that has got you worried.

I was about to say the same to you.

2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Are you claiming that Cain, the one who didn't have the honorable offering and was a soon-to-be brother killer, is an example of how to properly follow god?  So as to get a personal appearance by god?

mwc

12 hours ago, pittsburghjoe said:

You're obsessing. Machine gun posts one after the next. All day. 

What gives? Do you have a job?

Can you at least attempt to take your time and only post things that you've attempted to think out and at least have some purpose? 

This is not a streaming chat room for christ's sake! This is not youtube chat. 

This is how we wind up with over 10 pages of mostly nonsense for the fourth time. Circular nonsense, over and over again. It's become quite annoying, to be honest. 

Can you pump the brakes please? 

And stop trolling up thread after thread???

2 minutes ago, mwc said:

Are you claiming that Cain, the one who didn't have the honorable offering and was a soon-to-be brother killer, is an example of how to properly follow god?  So as to get a personal appearance by god?

mwc

The man's got jokes.

See how far you get trying to outsmart God.

The test is to see if you can live without this place. Guess what nature is?

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

The test is to see if you can live without this place. Guess what nature is?

You're gonna find out what nature is if you keep ignoring the warnings. 

It's survival of the fittest.....

Joe, I am going to quit joking around. I am beginning to think you are in a manic phase. Please get back on your medication, or see a doctor to get started.  You are going to completely exhaust yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

The man's got jokes.

See how far you get trying to outsmart God.

Outsmart?  No, quite the opposite.  You said this was a test.  You said there was no direct evidence allowed.  I pointed out that Cain had direct evidence and what evidence he got during his test.  So for the test to be fair, and god is nothing if not perfectly fair amongst its other perfect traits, we should all get that same evidence.  You countered that god would only do so for a proper follower.  Since Cain got this we can then gather Cain is someone to emulate so that we can also get this same aid for our test.

There is no outsmarting god here.  These are simply the rules you, and apparently god, have laid out.

mwc

• Super Moderator
29 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Did you read this when I posted it the first time? Satan was all about Pride:

If physical sin isn't allowed in God's Kingdom, how was the tree and fruit represented to Adam and Eve? Was it made of Angel sin which isn't physical? Is the link to this physical fallen reality Satan's sin? Are we swimming in Satan's sin and need Jesus to get out of here?

I didn't ask you about Satan; I asked you about Eve.  Please try to pay attention to detail, even though it has correctly been pointed out that you suck at doing so.

How could Eve, in her perfect, innocent, sinless, made-in-the-image-of-god state, feel the sin of Pride before sin entered the world?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mwc said:

Outsmart?  No, quite the opposite.  You said this was a test.  You said there was no direct evidence allowed.  I pointed out that Cain had direct evidence and what evidence he got during his test.  So for the test to be fair, and god is nothing if not perfectly fair amongst its other perfect traits, we should all get that same evidence.  You countered that god would only do so for a proper follower.  Since Cain got this we can then gather Cain is someone to emulate so that we can also get this same aid for our test.

There is no outsmarting god here.  These are simply the rules you, and apparently god, have laid out.

mwc

I call it a test. What do you call Judgment Day? I also said this is lesson. We have to live in sin to understand why it is wrong. You saying "test" like it's a video game.

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I didn't ask you about Satan; I asked you about Eve.  Please try to pay attention to detail, even though it has correctly been pointed out that you suck at doing so.

How could Eve, in her perfect, innocent, sinless, made-in-the-image-of-god state, feel the sin of Pride before sin entered the world?

Gee, I wonder where the pride came from when Satan is made of it.

• Super Moderator

Gee, I wonder where the pride came from when Satan is made of it.

Please look past your own pride and try to understand the question that is actually being asked of you.

Eve was innocent, sinless, still perfect; yet somehow she (not Satan) committed the sin of Pride.  Please explain how that was possible.

The promise of a prideful act is not pride for Eve until she touches the apple.

10 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

I call it a test. What do you call Judgment Day? I also said this is lesson. We have to live in sin to understand why it is wrong. You saying "test" like it's a video game.

Except you've already acknowledged the case with Cain so there's no need to try to speak to Judgment Day.  We have a proper example that describes the test, the availability of direct evidence and the sort of person to which it is available.

mwc

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

The promise of a prideful act is not pride for Eve until she touches the apple.

I didn't ask about her actions; I asked about her motivations.  I know you can't answer this question either.  It's okay.

2 minutes ago, mwc said:

Except you've already acknowledged the case with Cain so there's no need to try to speak to Judgment Day.  We have a proper example that describes the test, the availability of direct evidence and the sort of person to which it is available.

mwc

You can tell yourself whatever you want, but you'll end up in hell over it.

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I didn't ask about her actions; I asked about her motivations.  I know you can't answer this question either.  It's okay.

We already said there was a tempter.

You can tell yourself whatever you want, but you'll end up in hell over it.

You've also claimed that we're also currently in hell, so...

mwc

Yeah, maybe you should look for the way out of this situation we are in.

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

We already said there was a tempter.

It's okay, joe.  You don't know the answer and lack the mental fortitude to think past your own indoctrination.  I was there once, too.

5 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Yeah, maybe you should look for the way out of this situation we are in.

Done.  I'm heading off to sleep.  Feel free to come out of that corner you're in.

mwc