Goodbye Jesus

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

pittsburghjoe

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

It's okay, joe.  You don't know the answer and lack the mental fortitude to think past your own indoctrination.  I was there once, too.

A Tempter motivates someone to do something?

• Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

A Tempter motivates someone to do something?

Skip it, joe.  Figuring out the answer might completely destroy the ignorant bliss you call "faith."

I think, you think you "got me" on something. I'll listen if you can explain it.

Joe, I just have this to say:

I'm glad I don't think like you.

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

I think, you think you "got me" on something. I'll listen if you can explain it.

Another time, perhaps. 

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

Joe, I just have this to say:

I'm glad I don't think like you.

You mean realizing what nature is. Yeah, I get it. You don't understand there is something more to this. You don't want to give up what Satan has allowed.

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

You mean realizing what nature is. Yeah, I get it. You don't understand there is something more to this. You don't want to give up what Satan has allowed.

Why doesn't your god simply deal with Satan, Joe?  Surely the horrific prospect of billions of people suffering eternal torment  due to Satan misleading them is a more pressing issue than "free will."

Because this was always going to happen, one way or the other. God is about infinity. Sin is not compatible with infinity.

Did you want us to be free thinking or not?

1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Because this was always going to happen, one way or the other.

Ah.  So much for that "free will" shit.

That makes your god 100% responsible in perpetuity for all suffering in the universe, including the suffering of everyone it intends to condemn to hell.

Why do you worship an evil god, Joe?

How many times do I have to go over this?

Answer the question, Joe:  Why do you worship an evil god?

You won't listen to the answer anyways. I've posted it at least 15 times now.

We've listened to your so-called "answers."  We've also rejected them, because they're worthless.  Do learn the difference.  You've had more than enough time to make your case, and failed at every attempt.  If no one believes you, on multiple threads and multiple Internet forums, the problem is probably you rather than the people you're trying to communicate with.

And unless you actually make the effort to answer my question, I'm going to proceed on the assumption that you worship an evil god simply because you're afraid not to worship it.  Perhaps some asshole filled your brain with threats of hellfire when you were young and impressionable, and now the fear is in so deep that you can't get it out.  Unfortunate, and all too common in the religious world, but warning non-believers of hell is a non-starter.  You can't frighten us with threats of something that we think is imaginary.

This entire reality is a road to hell, the only way out of it is through the Grace of God. We put ourselves here, it is our fault. Unbelievers don't believe in anything. If they look at wave-particle duality they will know something more is going on. It is only after this step can you explain why and how Jesus will get us out of this.

Imagine you are a spiritual being in a spiritual world. There is this choice to jump into another reality where it's possible to sin. Do you think you would eventually take the jump? Would it only be after you got there that you realized your fate? This place it going to get horrible. It isn't God's fault. Do you want to blame him for giving you a brain? It doesn't have to get bad for you, just consider how weird this reality is. Consider if there could be something greater at play.

This entire reality is a road to hell, the only way out of it is through the Grace of God.

We don't believe you.  You have no evidence that is up to our standards.

It trying to show you paths that will lead to you believing ..but you cut them off without a thought. You don't want to be wrong because you like sinning.

I'm not able to edit my posts anymore for some reason. There used to be like a 5min window. Now none.

It trying to show you paths that will lead to you believing ..but you cut them off without a thought. You don't want to be wrong because you like sinning.

You are powerless to cause me to believe, Joe, because what you're asking me to believe is total rubbish.

I also declare you to be guilty of bearing false witness against Me with the line "...because you like sinning."  You do not know what I like or do not like, and you have no way of knowing that.  No apology will be accepted... ever.

May your faith poison your day-to-day life in every way possible until your misery has crushed that faith beyond any hope of recovery.

You said you like nature ..well, guess what?

Fuck off, lying mortal.  Off to bed with you, where you can have lovely dreams of your evil god torturing your own loved ones.

• Haha 1

You are the one making your bed ..it's going to get hot. Please, please, consider something I said. This place is going to hell, literally.

You are the one making your bed ..it's going to get hot. Please, please, consider something I said. This place is going to hell, literally.

Feel the flames licking at your own feet.  Hear the screams of someone you actually know in real life.  And ask yourself why you worship a god that would let this happen to them.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

Feel the flames licking at your own feet.  Hear the screams of someone you actually know in real life.  And ask yourself why you worship a god that would let this happen to them.

Because sin is not compatible. At your judgment you will shown the number of times someone tried to tell you.

You're not considering we could have just gone straight to hell without this test first.

• Super Moderator

@pittsburghjoe, take a break now.  I ain't asking.