Goodbye Jesus

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

pittsburghjoe

God sees all ..he knows what we know.

Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

Have you done the Google search of delusional disorder yet? 

• Super Moderator

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.  Genesis 3:4-6

@pittsburghjoe, what motivated Eve to eat the fruit?

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Then ask god how Eve was able to lie before sin entered the world and then answer the question. 

Only you are claiming that Eve could lie.

49864658_1464924800304256_3294410537902800896_o_sm.jpg

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Only you are claiming that Eve could lie.

Eve did lie.  She said that god said something god never said.  It's okay if you're not intelligent enough to understand that; I already knew that about you.  We've moved on now.  So please answer the question:

What motivated Eve to eat the fruit?

• Thanks 1

It wasn't written in the Book so it becomes a lie?

The image is Eve touching the fruit.

• Super Moderator

It wasn't written in the Book so it becomes a lie?

The image is Eve touching the fruit.

I know you can't answer the question.  We've moved on now.

1 hour ago, pittsburghjoe said:

"For the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal"

You seeing the connection to particles being temporal ..and waves being eternal?

Maybe.  So maybe, according to you, god told Eve too?  Then Eve disobeyed?  Then Adam and Eve collapsed the wave into particles?

mwc

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I know you can't answer the question.  We've moved on now.

The tempter ..Satan. He twisted God's words. He didn't tell her that she would spiritually die.

3 minutes ago, mwc said:

Maybe.  So maybe, according to you, god told Eve too?  Then Eve disobeyed?  Then Adam and Eve collapsed the wave into particles?

mwc

She got the information somehow. Original sin caused the first wave collapse ..decoherence ..physicality. 

6 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

She got the information somehow. Original sin caused the first wave collapse ..decoherence ..physicality. 

Okay.  So then that would also be the start of the "test" you've talked about as well?

mwc

The goats and lambs will be separated. The test is if you can live without sin. If you can be orderly. If you can live without what this fallen reality offers.

45 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Have you done the Google search of delusional disorder? 

• Super Moderator
10 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

The tempter ..Satan. He twisted God's words. He didn't tell her that she would spiritually die.

No.  Read the text again.  What motivated Eve was the idea that she could become like a god.  That is what is in the text.  The idea that she could be something better than she was meant to be, rise above her station.  In other words, she was motivated by pride.

Now pride is a sin.  Infact, it is one of the 7 Deadly Sins.  How was Eve able to feel Pride, before sin entered the world?

A god that has to spiritually die ..to be cut off from God's Kingdom.
Are you suggesting God can't handle Sin for the time it takes Adam and Eve to bite?

A god that has to spiritually die ..to be cut off from God's Kingdom.
Are you suggesting God can't handle Sin for the time it takes Adam and Eve to bite?

7 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  Read the text again.  What motivated Eve was the idea that she could become like a god.  That is what is in the text.  The idea that she could be something better than she was meant to be, rise above her station.  In other words, she was motivated by pride.

Now pride is a sin.  Infact, it is one of the 7 Deadly Sins.  How was Eve able to feel Pride, before sin entered the world?

I do wonder if a lowercase god ..aka us, can cause observation. Not all, but can cause it as well.

• Super Moderator
Just now, pittsburghjoe said:

I do wonder if a lowercase god ..aka us, can cause observation. Not all, but can cause it as well.

That's nice.  Now please answer the question:

How was Eve able to feel Pride before sin entered the world?

8 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

The goats and lambs will be separated. The test is if you can live without sin. If you can be orderly. If you can live without what this fallen reality offers.

Okay, so I'm going to take that to mean the test must have began with Adam and Eve.  I am imagining there is something more here, as in we (pre)exist in a wave state, and when we're born we collapse into solid state which then begins a personal test to live without sin, which starts to sound rather like Greek philosophy to me.  The whole quantum mechanics veneer is kind of painful and unnecessary.

Anyhow, according to you in the other thread, there is no direct evidence since that would mess up this test.  But, god directly presented itself to Cain (ignoring the knowledge the Adam and Eve already possessed and the appearance god will make after their "fall").  Cain, who was in this fallen, sinful, existence (being the offspring of the now "fallen" or collapsed, particle, Adam and Eve).

God, immediately, interferes with its own test.  Something you said cannot be done.

mwc

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

That's nice.  Now please answer the question:

How was Eve able to feel Pride before sin entered the world?

Did you read this when I posted it the first time? Satan was all about Pride:

If physical sin isn't allowed in God's Kingdom, how was the tree and fruit represented to Adam and Eve? Was it made of Angel sin which isn't physical? Is the link to this physical fallen reality Satan's sin? Are we swimming in Satan's sin and need Jesus to get out of here?

2 minutes ago, pittsburghjoe said:

Did you read this when I posted it the first time? Satan was all about Pride:

If physical sin isn't allowed in God's Kingdom, how was the tree and fruit represented to Adam and Eve? Was it made of Angel sin which isn't physical? Is the link to this physical fallen reality Satan's sin? Are we swimming in Satan's sin and need Jesus to get out of here?

Have I found a subject you are afraid to even acknowledge?  Have you done the Google search of delusional disorder? 

3 minutes ago, mwc said:

Okay, so I'm going to take that to mean the test must have began with Adam and Eve.  I am imagining there is something more here, as in we (pre)exist in a wave state, and when we're born we collapse into solid state which then begins a personal test to live without sin, which starts to sound rather like Greek philosophy to me.  The whole quantum mechanics veneer is kind of painful and unnecessary.

Anyhow, according to you in the other thread, there is no direct evidence since that would mess up this test.  But, god directly presented itself to Cain (ignoring the knowledge the Adam and Eve already possessed and the appearance god will make after their "fall").  Cain, who was in this fallen, sinful, existence (being the offspring of the now "fallen" or collapsed, particle, Adam and Eve).

God, immediately, interferes with its own test.  Something you said cannot be done.

mwc

God's Kingdom is coherent waves.

God does whatever he wants. There are no rules for him. You obviously don't believe so it didn't do any harm did it?

God does whatever he wants. There are no rules for him. You obviously don't believe so it didn't do any harm did it?

You said direct evidence wasn't allowed.  That's why we can't have direct evidence.  Yet god directly appeared to Cain.  Direct evidence had been given in the form of a personal appearance by god itself.  It must therefore be allowed for all test takers or the test is a fraud.

mwc

• Thanks 1