Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Aww I can't view it.

Marked private

Aww I can't view it.

Marked private

Try again. I had it marked private....

That was great! You have a very nice voice Margee.

I'm glad you were brave and posted it.

• Like 3

Yeah, Margee, that was sweet! And you sound a whole hell of a lot better than Dude does in that tune that Jeff posted.

I gotta find my tunes now... Funny thing is, that's the titles of them -- My Tune and My Tune Too. Ha-ha!

But Igotta get ready for the bike show. I keep getting sidetracked by ExC!

Ok, I need to go back to the cello idea. Can't be a backup singer because I'll just humiliate myself with Margee! You sound wonderful, Margee!

• Like 1

Got confused when buffetphan said to play nice. D and F are always screwing around.

hehe.

I ship dude and fwee.

Margee, I kid you not...that was great! You have a very nice voice. Thank you for putting that up here.

Between you and Jeff, it looks like I'm low man on the music totem pole around here (until Fwee posts his stuff). Now I can't help but think that Daffy's going to turn out to be another Yo-Yo Ma.

• Like 1

Yeah, Margee, that was sweet! And you sound a whole hell of a lot better than Dude does in that tune that Jeff posted.

I gotta find my tunes now... Funny thing is, that's the titles of them -- My Tune and My Tune Too. Ha-ha!

But Igotta get ready for the bike show. I keep getting sidetracked by ExC!

Oooh lookie! I gotta get ready for a bike show! Did I mention I got to go to a bike show? I'd say more right now, but you see, there's this bike show I'm going to! Oooh!! I'm going to the big bike show! Uunng! Oooh! 

Truth be told, I'm jealous of your bike. There I said it, ok? I hope you have fun with your shiny wheels free from brake dust. 

And if you're talking about Jeff's 'Signed Sealed Delivered' number? Yeah, well that was a long time ago, way before I discovered looser fitting boxers.

Yo-yo Ma? Haha! Boxers, huh? How about that current pic I asked you for awhile back? Give us a little Tom Cruise Risky Business action and I'll forgive everything! ????

Ok, I need to go back to the cello idea. Can't be a backup singer because I'll just humiliate myself with Margee! You sound wonderful, Margee!

Don't you dare run yourself down little lady!! I don't sing like I used to so you and I will sing and practice together until we blow the place apart!! Lol

(hug) to you hon

Yeah, like Daffy - after hearing Margee and Jeff sing, I need to learn how to be a stage manager I guess. You all put me to shame in vocals. So, I'm out as lead/backup vocals.

Stage manager it is!

Yeah, like Daffy - after hearing Margee and Jeff sing, I need to learn how to be a stage manager I guess. You all put me to shame in vocals. So, I'm out as lead/backup vocals.

Stage manager it is!

We're all in this together Travi!!  We will be Ex-c's greatest band!! woohoo.gif Everyone who wants to play the gall-darned spoons on their knees' is welcome!! We will all sing together!!

(hug)

When are we going to plan a meet up? I'll buy my plane ticket tomorrow. Just let me know!! yellow.gif

Whoa! Everyone is singing in this band!!

How else are we gonna cover Chumbawamba tunes?

Tub Thumpin is a classic bar tune isn't it?

• Like 3

"Pissin the night away . . ."

"Pissin the night away . . ."

Time for you to dance Daff!! jesus.gif 

Add in some Tutti Frutti and we're ready to go. A wah bobulob shabob bam boom!

• Like 2

Listen to the song I just posted all the way through. Can't you just imagine having a great big Ex-c party with us as the band!!!!

Then we'll do a nice slow walse for everyone......wub.png

You know, in Tubthumping, there's a place just before 3:30 where Furball can play his kazoo! Let's make that our theme song! 

• Like 2

Listen to the song I just posted all the way through. Can't you just imagine having a great big Ex-c party with us as the band!!!!

Then we'll do a nice slow walse for everyone......wub.png

Much epicness to be had. I didn't even realize someone had remixed that song, lol.

• Like 1

Here's the romantic walse we can do. kiss.gif smileybreasts.gif smileydavid.gif  Some of the ole' tunes.....

Yo-yo Ma? Haha! Boxers, huh? How about that current pic I asked you for awhile back? Give us a little Tom Cruise Risky Business action and I'll forgive everything!

But Daffy, if I posted a pic of me in tighty whiteys the internet would break...down in laughter. I'll see what I can do about a current face pic though, since you did.  Give me a day or two.

And... Our House In The Middle Of Our Street

Everybody sings

Dang Jeff, that's another good song idea.

Here's one I bet your guitar chops would sound good on, but who in the band has the bluesy chops to sing it? Hmmnnn...

May I suggest a little Marvin Gaye for the romantic section?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.