Goodbye Jesus

Get Your Prayers Answered Now!!!

Fweethawt

May she find an easier path to her financial freedom ~ I hope not through gambling on Powerball!

Nothing like preaching a little sermonette against the evils of gambling disguised within a "prayer", is it? Thank you, "James Dobson"! Now go the fuck away. :loser:

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

• Open_Minded

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time has passed. I think it's more than enough. All right, guys, have you had some improvement in your lives thanks to pug's prayers? Let's hear your joyful testimonies! :HappyCry:

Dear Lord, LadyFeline wishes to enjoy financial freedom. But God, I'm sure You have some thing even better planned for her.

And you're sure of that how? Do you claim you're able to read god's intentions and predict his decisions? Nice.

In your time, according to your will, I commit LadyFeline into Your hands.

*you* commit her? What are you, her FATHER? :ugh:

And Lord, please whisper to her, giving to a church is not as important to You as her complete faith ~ that is all You ask.

Mindreading god again?

Or that little snippet there was just to make sure that if some of us were reading your post (so much for praying in secret...) we'd hear you making the same old point we've already heard Nth times?

I'm still waiting to get my money back. I think pug prayed for it. It's not like I'm asking for anything extra - or interest on my money.

I just want back what I gave to God and he accepted under false pretenses. I only gave it because he convinced me I was a true christian.

I'm not sure the exact amount. But God should know, since he's omniscient.

Pug - how bout giving it one more shot? Like the widow in Luke who keeps pestering the judge until he finally relents.

I mean, it's a lot a freakin money, Pug. I'll give you 10% of whatever I get.

Nope. No improvement. In fact, I'm even more broke than before. Go figure...

But God, I'm sure You have some thing even better planned for her.

?? I'm with Asuryan on this. How are you so sure? Are you so arrogant as to presume to know what god thinks and wants? Imagine how god would feel if god actually didn't have any greater plans for LadyFeline except for financial freedom?

Gee - you'd have pissed god off real bad.

Does god take kindly to those who purport to speak for him but get the message wrong?

Nope. No improvement. In fact, I'm even more broke than before. Go figure...

God must have switched over to the "better plan" part of Pug's prayer. :HaHa:

You just don't know what that "better plan" is yet. That's all. :grin:

Dear Lord, LadyFeline wishes to enjoy financial freedom. But God, I'm sure You have some thing even better planned for her. In your time, according to your will, I commit LadyFeline into Your hands. May she receive a favourable answer. May she find an easier path to her financial freedom ~ I hope not through gambling on Powerball! But if it is your will, so be it. And Lord, please whisper to her, giving to a church is not as important to You as her complete faith ~ that is all You ask. In the precious name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

98420[/snapback]

Pray in private, or you're just praying to show how righteous you are...

98427[/snapback]

Funny how so many Christians go against this all the time. Pray publiclly at meal time, post prayers on message boards, have prayer meetings, pray openly everywhere they go. Bunch of holier than thou assholes should try reading thier bibles and actually following it. Oh wait, no, maybe they start stoning thier children again then...

• 2 weeks later...

I figured that since Pug is back tonight and nosin' around a bit that I would take the liberty of bumping this thread back up just in case he would like to take another look at it only to find out that none of his prayers had been answered. :mellow:

Not the ones that I requested anyway.

How 'bout anyone else? :shrug:

I figured that since Pug is back tonight and nosin' around a bit that I would take the liberty of bumping this thread back up just in case he would like to take another look at it only to find out that none of his prayers had been answered. :mellow:

Not the ones that I requested anyway.

How 'bout anyone else?  :shrug:

How in the frikkin' parrot pecker did that happen? :twitch:

The above post is mine.

Pray for knowledge and wisdom like I did.

97362[/snapback]

Hey, your prayer has been answered! Just look at you. Look at your vast knowledge and wisdom (from your seriously insightful post).

I didn't notice your message. I Guess I should check this thread more often.

That's right. My prayer was answered. I prayed for knowledge and wisdom and what do you know I discovered the whole thing was a fraud.

Oh yeah, I was also blessed with the gift of sarcasm. I guess this is the "insight" you're referring to. You see when pointing out obvious flaws in someone's argument it can really help convey a certain tone in relation to that said person and argument. To put it bluntly, I found your original argument weak and rediculous and I mocked you, when I presented my counter-argument, as a result.

Now, I think you don't need help to pray for your zombie army do you? Amen?

Hey don't puss out on my zombie army. You said you'd pray for all this crap and I'm wanting a zombie army. Seriously, go to your church and drop a request in the basket for the entire congregation to pray that mwc gets his zombie army. What's the worse that would happen? God actually answers your prayers (which proves God exists...a glorious thing indeed) and I get my zombie army. It's win-win.

mwc

Zombie army? Cool! I want in on this prayer gravy train!

I want an an army of rats - giant, rabid sewer rats! Yeah, that's the ticket! We could have some awesome zombie/rat battles!  :woohoo:

Well, Pug, doesn't want to pray for my zombie army anymore. I just knew he wouldn't do it...and now I have a zombie battle to prepare for without an army. :eek:

If Pug does come through for me then you're on. Once my zombies get hopped up on brains (not xian brains since they need real sustenance and not empty calories) they'll kick your zombie rats' asses. :HaHa:

mwc

To put it bluntly, I found your original argument weak and rediculous and I mocked you, when I presented my counter-argument, as a result.

Errr... and I stand suitably and ridiculously mocked.

Hey don't puss out on my zombie army. You said you'd pray for all this crap and I'm wanting a zombie army. Seriously, go to your church and drop a request in the basket for the entire congregation to pray that mwc gets his zombie army. What's the worse that would happen? God actually answers your prayers (which proves God exists...a glorious thing indeed) and I get my zombie army. It's win-win.

No I did not say i'll pray for any body. Just genuine needs. (Ask Hesitent.)

Fwee mocked me by putting up this prayer request thread (did i thank him enough already!?). You want your zombie army izzzit? But... ahhhh, me (me, not God) thinks not. You'll have to meet the standards of ISO 2006chapter fweev2:51 first.

I was praying for this thread NOT to be bumped up. Yet... ahhhhh... God works in mysterious ways. This must be His better plan?

You see... proof God answers in His own way.

Errr... and I stand suitably and ridiculously mocked.

Good. Now on to more important business...

No I did not say i'll pray for any body. Just genuine needs. (Ask Hesitent.)

Fwee mocked me by putting up this prayer request thread (did i thank him enough already!?). You want your zombie army izzzit? But... ahhhh, me (me, not God) thinks not. You'll have to meet the standards of ISO 2006chapter fweev2:51 first.

I was praying for this thread NOT to be bumped up. Yet... ahhhhh... God works in mysterious ways. This must be His better plan?

You see... proof God answers in His own way.

108221[/snapback]

Who says my zombie army isn't a genuine need? Can't you see that I've been challenged by All Gods Fail? I need that zombie army! But I see how this works. I mocked you a little bit and now you're going to pray for only the zombie rat army. Is that what you want??? Zombie rats taking over? Are you crazy man? :twitch:

I can't understand why you'd let the earth be overrun by zombie rats just to spite me (not to mention the whole glory to "god" thing and all that stuff). :shrug:

mwc

• 3 weeks later...

'Please provide loving adoptive parents for the fourteen children on the case load of the exchristian forum member known as 'Hesitent' (remember her? - she can't spell for tofie) in time for the next matching panel - November 30th'

Thank you - much appreciated'

So, Hesitant, there's been a few extra days allowed for good measure. Did prayer work? How did it go for the 14 kids? (Personally I hope it went well...) Did "god" listen to Pug and pals? Will we all be returning to church this week?

mwc

I mocked you a little bit and now you're going to pray for only the zombie rat army. Is that what you want??? Zombie rats taking over? Are you crazy man? :twitch:

I can't understand why you'd let the earth be overrun by zombie rats just to spite me (not to mention the whole glory to "god" thing and all that stuff). :shrug:

mwc

He didn't mention "rats" anywhere. :mellow:

You're not insinuating anything by bringing up 'rats', are you? :Hmm:

Fwee mocked me by putting up this prayer request thread...........

How do you figure that I mocked you by starting this thread, Pug?

You said:

How? I don't know. I pray, it happens. Too amazing for me to believe too. So if I tell you plainly just like now ~ it's unbelievable. Hey co-incidence, chance, whatever. But I'm not stopping my prayers in a hurry.

I asked you to pray for my wife, my dad and my sister in-law. I could see how it would be mocking if I asked you to pray for me to receive a million dollars, but asking you to pray for the benefit of other people, I wouldn't consider that mocking. :mellow:

How in the frikkin' parrot pecker did that happen? :twitch:

Parrot pecker? :lmao::lmao:

Ack! Don't blame me...blame allgodsfail:

I want an an army of rats - giant, rabid sewer rats! Yeah, that's the ticket! We could have some awesome zombie/rat battles!

I'm not the one mis-using them. :wicked:

Pug specifically mentions not asking for my (normal) zombie army so I can only assume that allgodsfail will get a prayer for the zombie rat army. Pug wants zombie rats rule the earth (are zombie rats really the legions of angels that fight with jesus? Is that why Pug?).

I'm sure there are quite a few nice, non-zombie, rats (especially mice :) ) out there. But those zombie rats must be defeated! This challenge must be met. Help us Pug. You're our only hope.

mwc

O Lord Pug,

I am but a worthless heathen, but if you could see to maybe getting Kevin to answer a question in a direct manner instead of changing the subject, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Amen.

Ack! Don't blame me...blame allgodsfail:

I want an an army of rats - giant, rabid sewer rats! Yeah, that's the ticket! We could have some awesome zombie/rat battles!

I'm not the one mis-using them. :wicked:

Pug specifically mentions not asking for my (normal) zombie army so I can only assume that allgodsfail will get a prayer for the zombie rat army. Pug wants zombie rats rule the earth (are zombie rats really the legions of angels that fight with jesus? Is that why Pug?).

I'm sure there are quite a few nice, non-zombie, rats (especially mice :) ) out there. But those zombie rats must be defeated! This challenge must be met. Help us Pug. You're our only hope.

mwc

Uh-oh...

rats3.gif

Run! The zombie rats are coming. The prophesies were all true! :lmao:

mwc

if you could see to maybe getting Kevin to answer a question in a direct manner instead of changing the subject, I'd really appreciate it.

Well, I don't think "god" can pull this off but good luck. ;)

mwc

P.S. I'm sure Kevin will have a real "good" reason why "god" can't do it though. :)

Hi Pug! :wave:

I see you down there today!

btw- my wife, sister in-law and dad are still fucked up!

Merry Christmas, Pug!

:woohoo:

I asked you to pray for my wife, my dad and my sister in-law. I could see how it would be mocking if I asked you to pray for me to receive a million dollars, but asking you to pray for the benefit of other people, I wouldn't consider that mocking

Fwee, Fwee,

IF you care to note the title of this thread it boldly, gleefully, mockingly states "Get your prayers answered ~ Pug is taking requests!"

That is quite different from your now changed tune of praying for your wife and other relatives.

I am not taking prayer requests (mock 1). And (mock 2) whether your prayers get answered or not ~ well, you already know it's up to God. But even if you don't believe in Him, He may still answer...or not answer your prayers.

As I have testified earlier, I challenged Him before I believed and He showed me. And after that incident many more times. The more I scoff it off as mere co-incidence, the more He is doing it!!! But I'm not asking Him to stop, mind you.

The other day I (ridiculously) prayed for the rain to stop so that I could go home. I prayed for the rain to stop so I could get my family into the car and when we get home ~ no rain so I could open the gate. Oh, so trivial I am!

BUT it started to rain even heavier! Then it got lighter so we could run to our car. Half way home - no rain, dry as a desert. Once I was inside, the heavens opened up. Weird, huh? I dare not pray for the million dollars tho', just in case I get it. Just my daily bread will do... Did you know that people who got rich quick by winning lotteries got into debt and became worse off not long after? Read about that once...

Anyway, it's been rumoured that your chances are higher if you believe in Him. And even higher if you pray yourself. So, I've been blessed so far. No, no I'm not mocking you or any body.

Yes, I've prayed (secretly, as directed) for improving health ~ your wife, your dad, sis-in-law and you too. I sincerely hope God will bless you and your family bountifully.

As for mvc's and agf's rat, zombie armies... hmm, let me think about it. But for now, no...

Hey Fwee,

Yeah festive joy and a merry christmas to you too.

Something else ~ I haven't been here for a while cos God spoke to me and told me not to come here or else the project I was managing will fail.

Well, successful project.

Did I tell you that I pray before I come in here every time?

AND happy to know you're alive and kicking.

OK, double effort pray for your wife and family.

Oh, Pug... Still no financial relief. I've even been looking for work (as best I can, with no car and HORRID weather conditions), and still no financial freedom.

Dude, you've been at this for, what...? Four weeks? Five? More? It's obvious that Gawd's in the shower or something, 'cause he sure ain't answering your calls.