Goodbye Jesus

Get Your Prayers Answered Now!!!

Fweethawt

lol... Typical bullshit from the self-righteous xtoons... :HappyCry: you left him. :Wendywhatever: WTF Do you think this is, A highschool break up Pug? It's about the mentality you post at.

Your god is suppose to be so great he can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed, and in reality he can't do jack diddly because he's not real :nono:

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

• Open_Minded

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fwee has even more serious requests than I do. Come on, surely Jeezus™ will at least grant his requests first. He can go before me in line, not as if he didn't ask before I did. It's cool with me :) Jeezus™ can at least do that much, right? Plus, doing that would certainly win over more believers, so again, why does Jeezus™ not cut the crap?
I tell ya what, Varokhar, if Pug can pray to jesus and get my family healed (they too are christian's, btw), I'll buy you a new DVD player/burner/whateveritis, and Pug won't even have to waste time praying for something material like that.

Sound like a deal?

I thought so.

Cool!

As soon as I see results, I'll be PMing you for your mailing address. :woohoo:

that's the rationality of a human i guess...

give me this - i prayed for it

heal me cos a fellow bro prayed for me

answer my prayer then i'll believe in you

no answer means ya don't exist

some more horrrrrrrr your book never fulfills what it's written

what? believe in you and no proof or sight

mass delusion

more reasons to leave than to stay

uh oh looks like i gotta give it up too

I tell ya what, Varokhar, if Pug can pray to jesus and get my family healed (they too are christian's, btw), I'll buy you a new DVD player/burner/whateveritis, and Pug won't even have to waste time praying for something material like that.

Sound like a deal?

I thought so.

Cool!

As soon as I see results, I'll be PMing you for your mailing address. :woohoo:

Yes... um... cool :mellow:

Hey, no prob - if puggo can at least get Jeezus™ to answer one little prayer, then sure, you can buy me a new DVD drive. I'll just have puggo work on Jeezus™ magically replacing the bumper on my Grand Prix. I won't even tell him what year it is, since Jeezus™ should already know that :wicked:

I've got all sorts of shit Jeezus™ can do for me, if I can just get one True Believer™ to ask him in his name for me. Again, that's the Satisfaction First Guarentee of the Gospels™.

Yup - humans tend to think like that. We hear a promise, we try to get some follow-through, we get none, we disbelieve in the one who made the promises in the first place.

Since Jeezus™ is trying to get humans to believe in him, it follows that he ought to taylor his approach to suit human needs and wants, right? He can't very well expect us to think and reason like, say, hedgehogs. We can only think and reason like humans, since that's what we are. If Jeezus™ can't even communicate with us in ways we will understand and behave in ways our rationality will comprehend, then what good is he? He's more like a idiot who tries to fit a round peg in a square hole and gets mad at the peg and hole instead of his stupid-ass self for trying to do something dumb in the first place.

Now, I want Fwee's prayers answered, my DVD drive fixed, and my bumper replaced. Jeezus™ says he will do it, so show me his power!

:Wendywhatever::loser:

give me this - i prayed for it

this is the rationality of your bible i guess...

pray for this - receive this

heal me cos a fellow bro prayed for me
I don't want healing, Pug. Didn't I mention somewhere in this thread that at one time I was willing to die if it meant that my healing prayers for someone else would be granted?
answer my prayer then i'll believe in you
What's wrong with that? It's much better than, "Don't answer my prayer and I make believe that you did." isn't it?
no answer means ya don't exist
Once again, "pray for this - receive this"

Where's the difficulty?

some more horrrrrrrr your book never fulfills what it's written
Huh? :twitch:

what? believe in you and no proof or sight

mass delusion

more reasons to leave than to stay

You know, some of that shows that you're actually starting to make sense. Perhaps there's hope for you yet? :Hmm:

uh oh looks like i gotta give it up too
:Wendywhatever:

fwee... sure or not? no co-incidence clauses built in?

Yup - humans tend to think like that. We hear a promise, we try to get some follow-through, we get none, we disbelieve in the one who made the promises in the first place.
Then there's Christian Rationality™ which is -- keep trusting no matter how much you're let down.

Sounds like a win-win situation for a tyrant to have his people programed this way, eh?

fwee... sure or not? no co-incidence clauses built in?
Elaborate. :mellow:

Sounds like a win-win situation for a tyrant to have his people programed this way, eh?

Exactly - a fine way for abusers to take control and brainwash their slaves. Just keep feeding them promises, and feed them excuses and lies when there's no follow-through. Just make sure to keep telling the slaves that Jeezus™ really will answer their prayers and he loves them bunches, even when there's absolutely no proof given whatsoever.

Fwee, re:"Didn't I mention somewhere in this thread that at one time I was willing to die if it meant that my healing prayers for someone else would be granted?"

That's the easy way out! You die, enjoy eternal life. Your some one still has to live on earth. Maybe it's time for them to go instead of you?

Speculation. never mind.

Fwee,

Your healing for your relatives. For example... wait a minute, what am i doing... they are cristians themselves, they should understand why/what God is doing, right? Sure i'll pray for them ... in the end it's up to God.

Err... that's the usual deal. No negotiation possible. No i-give-up-my-life for you crap. Or u-don't-beam-down that-merc-by-sundown .. . fix-my-DVd ... fix-my-ED ...

Such a loving God, eh?

"Just keep feeding them promises, and feed them excuses and lies when there's no follow-through. Just make sure to keep telling the slaves that Jeezus™ really will answer their prayers and he loves them bunches, even when there's absolutely no proof given whatsoever."

LOOK who's stepping on his own doody now?

All the above reasons are absolutely all the best, justifiable reasons NOT to believe in such a god! And yet the faith is still alive and growing. I'm sure he must have thrown us a few crumbs of follow-through miracles to keep his blind followers satisfied?

That's the easy way out!
No Pug. When you care enough and get desparate enough to even request something like that, floating on a cloud and playing a harp is the furthest thing from your mind.

You really need to work on your selfish issues, Pug. :mellow:

Err... that's the usual deal. No negotiation possible. No i-give-up-my-life for you crap. Or u-don't-beam-down that-merc-by-sundown .. . fix-my-DVd ... fix-my-ED ...
Hey, you're right! It isn't supposed to work like that at all. Like the Bible says, "ask and you shall recieve".

But like I said, when you get desparate enough, and the supposedly "true" words just ain't happenin', you tend to throw in a little bit of negotiation here and there.

Such a loving God, eh?
The word is "lying", not "loving". Get your shit straight already, Pug. :Doh:

ah i see.. . i'm selfish. how about i offer my life right now in exchange for all your relatives? i'm desperate for a miracle!

but will it happen?

when the going gets tough, the tough:

1. ..gets going

2. ..goes shopping

3. ..starts negotiating

4. ..believes there's a god (or god has abandoned them)

ummm... we're getting no where dear mousey wousey, let's just leave it at this. I'll continue to pray for your wife, dad n in-laws' health and healing. And when they show results u get that dude his new dvd.

And yet the faith is still alive and growing. I'm sure he must have thrown us a few crumbs of follow-through miracles to keep his blind followers satisfied?
I hear that McDonald's has had a recent increase in sales, too, Pug. Does that mean that they are truly the Son of Burger?

ah i see.. . i'm selfish.
Hey, you're the one who thought that I was offering my life because I wanted to "enjoy everlasting life" and leave my loved ones here on Earth.

You made the selfish shoe, you wear it.

how about i offer my life right now in exchange for all your relatives?
No Pug, I don't want you to do that. But here is truth... If you were to make such an offer, you would get the very same results that I did.

i'm desperate for a miracle!
No you're not, Pug. You're not desparate at all! I mean -- you do get parking spaces when you pray, right?

but will it happen?
I already told you what would happen.

when the going gets tough, the tough:

1. ..gets going

2. ..goes shopping

3. ..starts negotiating

4. ..believes there's a god (or god has abandoned them)

So what do the not-so-tough ones do? :ugh:

That was stupid, Pug. Just plain stupid.

ummm... we're getting no where dear mousey wousey, let's just leave it at this. I'll continue to pray for your wife, dad n in-laws' health and healing. And when they show results u get that dude his new dvd.
Okay, Pugsly Wugsly. You got yourself a deal!

And uh, so does Varokhar! :grin:

wokay done... now go off to impress that zoe babe with red highlights on her hair.

wokay done... now go off to impress that zoe babe with red highlights on her hair.
Zoe is the last thing on my mind now. I can't wait to get home and find out how well the prayer worked.

P: "i'm desperate for a miracle!"

F: "No you're not, Pug. You're not desparate at all! I mean -- you do get parking spaces when you pray, right?"

P: "i'm desperate to have a miracle happen for your family."

[PS i'm on a Mac, can't use the quotation or bold or whatever functions.]

Why?

F: Why?

P: You know Fwee, that's a good question. Well, let me ask you right back: Wouldn't you wish the same for me if our positions were changed? You taught me to be selfless ~ that's a miracle in itself.

. . .

Dear God I would like my eyes to stop falling apart so 1) I don't go blind and 2) I don't have to have needles put in my eyes to prevent me from going blind. If you want me to go blind when I'm old that is a little better. 21 year olds aren't supposed to go blind especially when they want to be artists.

Thanks God in advance.

Oh wait. Isn't god the one who made me an artist and made/allowed my eyes to be shit and made my biggest phobia be "anything touching my eyes especially needles"? Gosh God has such a great sense of humor. Meh.

F: Why?

P: You know Fwee, that's a good question. Well, let me ask you right back: Wouldn't you wish the same for me if our positions were changed?

I tried. But for the life of me, I just can't bring myself to imagine myself bragging that The Lord™ provides me with a parking space whenever I pray for one whenever there are much more serious problems going on.

But yeah, if prayer worked for me as often as you say that it does for you, then you can bet your ass that I would be out there praying for other people.

You taught me to be selfless ~ that's a miracle in itself.
I didn't teach you to be selfless. I simply pointed out how you wrongly assumed someone elses selfishness and in so doing, you revealed your own.

Nobody can teach selflessness.

You either get it, or you don't.

you guys just keep on going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going and going, and going and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, like energizer bunnies.

:lmao:

you guys just keep on going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going and going, and going and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, like energizer bunnies.

:lmao:

Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump! :HaHa:

sure you can teach selflessnes. you just keep on going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going and going, and going and going, and going, and going, and going, and going to show your selflessness.

praying for your own parking space is selfish. one must pray for every body to have parking space as well.

and being stupid on your own is stupid. u must share it. well, just keep it going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going and going, and going and going, and going, and going, and going, and going

I started this thread as a splinter-thread from here ---> EASIER to be an EX-C?, wooo hooo freedom

As you can see, we have ourselves another True Christian here who states that all of his prayers are answered in the affirmative.

In real life, you want some things to happen, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, sometimes something better happens that you wernt expecting.  Please explain, then, how your praying for things produces better results?

How? I don't know. I pray, it happens. Too amazing for me to believe too. So if I tell you plainly just like now ~ it's unbelievable. Hey co-incidence, chance, whatever. But I'm not stopping my prayers in a hurry.

What better chance could a Holy Disciple have to bring someone Home To Christ than to take our prayer requests and present them before Almighty God in such a way as to have them answered for us?

Here's your chance to shine before The Lord, Pug.

I'll go first. :woohoo:

My dad needs a healing.

My wife needs a healing.

My sister in-law needs a healing.

And if he can swing it, ask Him to bring my other sister in-law back from the dead.

I don't forsee any of this as requiring any more effort than waving His Holy Pinky, Pug.

Can you get to this right away. Please?

I pray that the fuckin chains of religion and gods and all church related bullshit be free from my life even that it's fuckin half over!

praying for your own parking space is selfish. one must pray for every body to have parking space as well.

Why? Jeezus™ doesn't say anything about not praying for yourself. He plainly states that whatever you ask for in his name you will receive. No loopholes. Hence, you should be able to ask him for Fwee's relatives to get some healing, Beachcosmo to get her celeb career, and for me to get my DVD drive and bumper fixed. It would surely win glorah for Gawd, no?

Or else you could admit that your god is a selective asshole who picks and chooses the good that he does, like a true jerkoff - and his infallible Babble™ is all a lie.