Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Raul you are being rude as well...so you will be on ignore from this point on as well.

I think you may be misinterpreting him. He is as concerned for you as you would be for someone that you may be trying to help.

You fear someone is losing the afterlife, but Raul thinks that you may be losing your mind. Seriously, not as an insult, but to persuade you to seek professional help. Doctors make the worst patients, and maybe you are ignoring or not recognizing your own ailment.

If you dont believe in Jesus, then you ARE against Him.

If you believe in Jesus and dont serve Him, then you are also against Him.

Thats very simple to see and understand. Its very black and white.

And maybe that's part of the appeal.

It's a complex world out there. Some people find simplicity comforting- even if said simplistic notion is demonstrably untrue.

Neon,

No discrespect, but can you explain in further detail how Mark chapter two has anything to do with coming in Jesus' Name and being for and against Him? I dont think I see the connection. Sorry...

The point is that in the story of Jesus having dinner with the sinners, Jesus didn't turn the sinners away or call them anti-Christs or Satanists because of their sins. Instead he had dinner with them which was considered a very intimate and personal moment in Jesus' time. However, Jesus did have a lot to say about judgmental religious people.

I appreciate the concern for my well-being..but I assure you that I am perfectly fine.

Apart from hearing voices,obviously.

Guest Justyna

Neon,

I see where you are coming from now. I see your point. In that particular example Jesus does have dinner with sinners....in another part He calls them evil and possessed by satan. He acknowledged that they are loved, but He is very clear that their sin will keep them from God and from heaven. Thats exactly what I did. I showed loved toward my friend, but I was not going to let him go down the wrong path. I wanted to sit down and have dinner with my friend..I wanted to hang out with him, but he decided that he didnt want to be my friend anymore. So I never really got the chance to "sit and have dinner with him." I would have gladly done that, in fact I was looking forward to it. I said I would even see his band play. I extended myself to him, but he refused the invitation.

So it just depends on what you read in the Bible....the example you used is just one example. There are others where He calls them deaf and rebellious people.

I dont see how I was being judgemental toward my friend. I dont see it at all. Also I was just thinking, if he was so offened that I said he was an atheist/satanist...then maybe its becasue he is. He knows he is not for the Bible God and got upset with me that I said that. Have you heard the lyrics...clearly anti-christ. Clearly satanic in nature. I called a duck a duck, and he didnt like it. Thats like getting mad at me for saying the sky is blue. Well the sky IS blue.

ETA: And please dont say that he is just expressing himself and nothing more. I get that..but what is in our hearts comes out in our lives. For example, I write poetry, but it is not about evil and satan and things like that. Thats not in my heart. Its the fruit.

If you don't believe in Santa Claus, then you ARE against him.

If you believe in Santa Claus and don't serve him, then you are also against him.

That's very simple to see and understand. It's very black and white.

If you don't believe in Santa Claus, then you ARE against him.

If you believe in Santa Claus and don't serve him, then you are also against him.

That's very simple to see and understand. It's very black and white.

You should start a Church of Santology or something :)

p.s.

How to add somebody to ignore list,btw?

What happened to this?

Hey Ex-Christian Community,

You could be seeing a whole new Justyna soon..you never know. Maybe my new reconnected friendship with him will change my ways and I will be better and see the things that you guys say I dont. Im open to that. Im open to really understanding why someone no longer believes and how that really works. This is kind of unexpected, but I like it. I really like him as a person and care about him a lot and was soooooooooo happy when I found him again. Maybe he will teach me a few things, maybe I will teach him etc. Who knows....the possibilities are endless now.

Guest Justyna

Santa and Jesus are not the same. Santa never claimed to be the Savior of the World like Jesus said He is. I get it that to you Jesus is nothing more than a fictional character..but Santa deals with toys...Jesus deals with your life and your heart and soul. Very different. Santa never wrote a Holy Spirit inspired Bible that said he is the way. Jesus did have His prophets write the Holy Bible and clearly states that He is the way and the life.

So He should be taken seriously. Santa never claimed anything remotely close to the claims that Jesus made. Comparing Santa to Jesus, is like comparing apples to oranges. Or more like apples to french fries!

Guest Justyna

Cit:

I tried to undersatnd...I tried to be open, but I never got the chance as we are no longer friends now. I cant change that. I was ready for it, but it didnt happen. Maybe there is nothing more to understand...and that is why it never happened. Maybe God has other plans for me.

Neon,

I see where you are coming from now. I see your point. In that particular example Jesus does have dinner with sinners....in another part He calls them evil and possessed by satan. He acknowledged that they are loved, but He is very clear that their sin will keep them from God and from heaven. Thats exactly what I did. I showed loved toward my friend, but I was not going to let him go down the wrong path. I wanted to sit down and have dinner with my friend..I wanted to hang out with him, but he decided that he didnt want to be my friend anymore. So I never really got the chance to "sit and have dinner with him." I would have gladly done that, in fact I was looking forward to it. I said I would even see his band play. I extended myself to him, but he refused the invitation.

So it just depends on what you read in the Bible....the example you used is just one example. There are others where He calls them deaf and rebellious people.

I dont see how I was being judgemental toward my friend. I dont see it at all. Also I was just thinking, if he was so offened that I said he was an atheist/satanist...then maybe its becasue he is. He knows he is not for the Bible God and got upset with me that I said that. Have you heard the lyrics...clearly anti-christ. Clearly satanic in nature. I called a duck a duck, and he didnt like it. Thats like getting mad at me for saying the sky is blue. Well the sky IS blue.

ETA: And please dont say that he is just expressing himself and nothing more. I get that..but what is in our hearts comes out in our lives. For example, I write poetry, but it is not about evil and satan and things like that. Thats not in my heart. Its the fruit.

Alright- I think I am starting to see the issue between you and him here- so, you clearly told him what you thought about his religious views, and he got annoyed with you- and you seemed to have further pushed the subject of religion, or it sounds like you did and continue to want to, when he perhaps just wants to not have religion be the subject. You seem to be pushing a matter that most people don't care to talk about, and if they don't want to talk about it- you should drop the subject. I remember when I asked a friend if she was a Muslim, and she said "Yes." I just said, "Oh. Cool." and we didn't talk about it further. We're still great friends. When you start condemning a person with an unsavory title like Satanist, of course they're going to be more cold to you for it.

I actually looked up some of his band's lyrics really quick- and I have yet to see anything really Satanic- critical of religion and metaphor for the negativity of blind faith, but nothing like slaughtering animals, killing people, worshiping Satan.... It... seems atheistic, not satanic. I'm not a big fan of throaty metal, which he deals in, but it doesn't make them Satanic...

Well,Justyna became the first person to be added to my ignore list. I don't think I was rude though. On page 14 she admitted to litterally hearing voice(s),that she calls "Holy Spirit",so it's fairly obvious to me that this person is beyond any kind of fruitful and even remotly rational discussion at the moment.

• Super Moderator
Maybe God has other plans for me.

Yeah, "god forbid" you should take responsibility for your own actions and their consequences, or even think for yourself.

Santa and Jesus are not the same.

But equally unrealistic.

Santa never claimed to be the Savior of the World like Jesus said He is.

You don't know whether Jesus made such a claim or not. All we have are writings from decades later that claim that he did. And even if he did make such a claim, claiming it wouldn't make it so.

I get it that to you Jesus is nothing more than a fictional character..

Maybe, maybe not. It's possible that there was a Jesus and that tales of him were exaggerated. If so, then the original Jesus isn't fictional, but it's impossible to know anything for sure about him because of being so obfuscated in fictitious tales.

..but Santa deals with toys...Jesus deals with your life and your heart and soul.

Jesus, if he existed, is dead and gone. He has nothing to do with my life.

Santa never wrote a Holy Spirit inspired Bible that said he is the way.

No such "Holy Spirit inspired Bible" exists, period, Santa or no Santa.

Jesus did have His prophets write the Holy Bible and clearly states that He is the way and the life.

Why didn't Jesus himself write something? Regardless, though, the bible is nothing but a collection of the religious works of men.

Regarding the bible's alleged inspiration, I see that you completely ignored the points I raised in an earlier post about bible flaws. How convenient.

So He should be taken seriously.

About as seriously as Santa.

Santa never claimed anything remotely close to the claims that Jesus made.

If Jesus existed, nobody knows for sure what claims he really did make. All we know is what people decades later claimed that he claimed, and their accounts often don't agree with each other. And, as stated earlier, even if Jesus made such a claim, claiming it doesn't make it so. Anyone can make the claims that are attributed to Jesus.

Comparing Santa to Jesus, is like comparing apples to oranges. Or more like apples to french fries!

I like apples and oranges, and even french fries in reasonable doses. All three are edible foods, and Santa and Jesus are equally unrealistic.

Guest Justyna

If you ask me...he judged me. Not the other way around. He rejected me, and he stopped all communication with me. I never did any of these things. He judged me for being a Christian and did not accept me or my beliefs. And even though he is not a Christian and calls himself an atheist...I was very open and accepting toward him. I wanted to hang out and see him. I wanted to be there for him. He judged me for my belief in Jesus, not the other way around. And then he reacted and deleted me. I was judged because I believe in a God that "kills babies and murders people."

Santa and Jesus are not the same. Santa never claimed to be the Savior of the World like Jesus said He is. I get it that to you Jesus is nothing more than a fictional character..but Santa deals with toys...Jesus deals with your life and your heart and soul. Very different. Santa never wrote a Holy Spirit inspired Bible that said he is the way. Jesus did have His prophets write the Holy Bible and clearly states that He is the way and the life.

So He should be taken seriously. Santa never claimed anything remotely close to the claims that Jesus made. Comparing Santa to Jesus, is like comparing apples to oranges. Or more like apples to french fries!

Alright, then, better Analogy: You are either with Horus or you are against him!

He was also a savior God, just to Ancient Egyptians- there is lots of texts calling him the Savior, showing his triumphs over evil, like his Uncle Set, his power over Egypt- the only difference is he didn't personally deal with your soul- that's left to Anubis and Osiris.

Is that more apples to apples? Obviously since you don't follow Horus, you are against him completely and MUST hate his guts, in fact, you must be in league with his Uncle Set, the God of the Dessert!

Notice how I made it similar to your own argument...

If you ask me...he judged me. Not the other way around. He rejected me, and he stopped all communication with me. I never did any of these things. He judged me for being a Christian and did not accept me or my beliefs. And even though he is not a Christian and calls himself an atheist...I was very open and accepting toward him. I wanted to hang out and see him. I wanted to be there for him. He judged me for my belief in Jesus, not the other way around. And then he reacted and deleted me. I was judged because I believe in a God that "kills babies and murders people."

Well... your God did kill babies and murder people, but that's beside the point...

Who judged who first? Were you the first to express concern about his atheism? Or did he come to you first and express concern about your Christianity? Whoever was first was likely at fault for the disintegration of the relationship, imo. And if you were to continue to meet with him, would either of you have kept religion out of the equation for friendship? That's the one thing- if you want to keep your relationships, be careful when you talk religion or politics. If he felt you were just going to preach to him, I wouldn't blame him for what he did.

I actually looked up some of his band's lyrics really quick- and I have yet to see anything really Satanic- critical of religion and metaphor for the negativity of blind faith, but nothing like slaughtering animals, killing people, worshiping Satan.... It... seems atheistic, not satanic.

Leave the slaughtering to gawd, he was purty damn good at it in the buybull.

Guest Justyna

Ancey,

I didnt push anything on him. He came to this site and found my account and then read what I wrote. Which is fine..I have nothing to hide really. I said nothing bad about him as I dont have anything bad to say about him. The fact that he was here and read it all, does not even bother me.

I told him that I was not going to preach to him. And I didnt. The last message he wrote to me, he himself talked about religion and such. Then I wrote him a message back and I commented about religion since he brought it up. Then he found this site, got upset and deleted me. So he never wrote back and that was the end of that.

Guest Justyna

I asked him how his band name came about...he then replied to me and said what it means and said a lot about religion and how he does not agree with it. He brough up religion first. I didnt say anything to him. I made it clear that I was not going to, and I didnt. I replied back to him and said that religion can be good and bad sometimes. I also said that I hope our differing views dont come in between our friendship.

Then some how he comes on here and finds me here. Thats fine..no problem. Then he reads what I wrote and gets upset. For what? I am not allowed to be on a site and ask questions that pertain to my life? Of course I am. He deleted me and never wrote me back. I clearly said that I did not want to preach to him and that I didnt want religion to break us up. But it did.

He mentioned religion first.

I said all I was going to do is pray for him. IS that so wrong? I can pray for him or anyone for that matter. I never preached to him or anything. So he rejected me and rejected my belief in Jesus. Okay that is fine. He made the final call after he brought up religion first with me! Ugh :(

Ancey,actually there's a comment from this "former christian friend" on page 6 (by user "anakefr"),and I think the picture should be pretty clear... to you,at least. Justina still may believe whatever bullshit she wants though.

If you ask me...he judged me. Not the other way around.

You lumped him in with satanists, yet you accuse him of judging you?

He rejected me, and he stopped all communication with me. I never did any of these things.

If he had made you his pet project to convert you to atheism, don't you think you would have been just as turned off as he was with the way you dealt with him?

He judged me for being a Christian and did not accept me or my beliefs.

You judged him for being an atheist and did not accept his beliefs.

And even though he is not a Christian and calls himself an atheist...I was very open and accepting toward him.

Trashing his views and lumping him with satanists is "open and accepting toward him"? Seriously, what planet did you come from?

I wanted to hang out and see him. I wanted to be there for him.

Maybe he would rather have just been friends than for you to "be there for him" (ie, make him your pet project).

He judged me for my belief in Jesus, not the other way around.

Lumping him with satanists is "not" judging him for his lack of belief in Jesus? Again, what planet did you come from?

And then he reacted and deleted me.

And you wouldn't have deleted him if all you were to him was a pet project to get you to change your views? Maybe not, but everyone deals with things differently. I know I wouldn't want someone harassing me about religion.

I was judged because I believe in a God that "kills babies and murders people."

And why do you believe in such a god?

At any rate, it's mind-boggling that you feel like you were the one being slighted here.

On the other hand, I can identify with you, though. When I was a christian, I was just as brainwashed with the nonsense as you are. I thought a lot of the same things that you say. I didn't throw it in peoples' faces the way you do, but I can see a lot of similarities between us. Thankfully I eventually came to my senses, and I wish the same for you.

So... you call him a Satanist on this site, and say that he has issues because of his music, and expect him to okay with that?

And yes, I read his post on page 6. He was pissed because he felt you were talking about him a like an experiment, and calling him things like a Satanist is incredibly insulting to almost anyone. He felt your talking on here was too concerned with his religious views and not with him as a person. And perhaps the best thing you could have done was say nothing about religion- not even tell him that you weren't going to preach to him. Just leave that be. I couldn't know everything that was said between you two without seeing the messages- but either way, I think it's obvious you two clash far too much now.

And also, telling an atheist that you'll pray for them might just make them more annoyed with you- regardless of best intentions, prayer to many atheists seems about as a good of a solution to the problem as throwing leaves in the fire- ultimately useless in putting it out, and sometimes exacerbating the problem. To atheists, prayer seems like trying to fix a problem by using something that doesn't provide a solution- like not trying to put real effort into fixing the issue.

Citsonga,I think you're wasting your time here. If she sees no contradiction between hearing voices and being perfectly fine,because

its not a "hallucination" if you can back up what God said in His Word.
I doubt she'll see those more,ehm,subtle contradictions