Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

I didnt do anything wrong.

Really?

So it's never your fault, is it?

I agree with your dad, you're brainwashed. You don't see what you do to people around you.

I was not the one that deleted him from my account. I said nothing but good things about him here.

Except for misrepresenting his views. You made statements about him based on what you believe and then you call it "a fact."

Let me behave like you, and treat you like you treat your friend:

Justyna, you know, you are a Satanist, that's fact.

What? You didn't like that? Well, that's your fault. I didn't do anything wrong calling you a Satanist, it's your fault of being upset!

That's how you treat your friends, and not only just a friend, but someone you call one of your best friends.

He has no reason to not like me. The fact that I quoted Bible verses, yeah that offends a lot of people.

He doesn't like you because of your self-righteous attitude. You are all high-and-mighty and think you are all that. It's all about you and that you are never wrong, but everyone else are doing wrong against you. WAKE UP!

The Bible tells you that you reap what you sow. You are currently reaping exactly what you put in the ground. It's your own fault he doesn't like you anymore. Don't blame him for your shortcomings. It's juvenile. Own up to your behavior instead of lying to yourself.

I try to live by the Bible....I am not perfect, but I try to get myself aligned with it daily. I dont regret standing up for God and His ways 100%.

You say things like "I am not perfect," yet you blame him for being upset with your behavior. You are blaming other people for your misery, and at the same time, you make the "right" statements to show some false humility.

Im very proud to be His and to be a Christian. I really am.

Yes, you're prideful and boasting. And pride will bring you down.

If I lost a friend because of Jesus and His word, that is fine by me. And even though I didnt want that, I wanted us to be friends and meet up etc.....Jesus is number one in my life. I do feel sad about it, but what am I suppose to do now? Nothing. There is nothing I can do. Its over. I said nothing that was wrong. He doesnt like my God and my religion.

I think he doesn't like your attitude towards him. Your religion is one one piece of the puzzle.

Donna,

ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ME I I I I I I JESUS LOVES MEEEEEEEEEE, NOT YOUUUUUUU, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! He doesnt like my God and my religion.

What an egotistical twatwaffle.

It is at least a very good example of what NOT to be.

You got that right.

She's extremely self-centered and egotistical. It's all about her, never about the people around her.

Justyna, I am deeply hurt and offended by what you have said.

There is nothing of juvenile anger in calling out faith for being a source of total ignorance, arrogance and screwy ethics. But saying that an Atheist and Satanist are the same thing because that is what you have been told definitely IS juvenile. It displays the inability to think for oneself and that's really sad.

Good to hear that people who knows her have come to the same conclusions as us.

Strange that people, all around her, come to the same view of her and tell her, yet she thinks she's right and everyone else is wrong. She's clearly delusional.

I know when I do something wrong, and I know when I dont. And trust me..I did nothing wrong. Now if I said something like "Oh my friend is a jerk and he smells and he is very very dumb." Okay..I can see how that can affect him. I said nothing but good things about him. The fact that I said he is an atheist/santanist.....Umm...Jesus Himself makes a black and white distinction.

You did it again.

What you said is not a good thing. So basically, you are full of shit and are lying constantly.

Idiot. (What? It upsets you? Oh, that must be YOUR fault of being upset, not mine. I didn't do anything wrong. Asshat. I only say good things about you. You're stupid. I say only good things.)

If we are not for Him..we are against Him. If we dont serve God, we serve the enemy. Its really that simple. I never judged him, I never rejected him. He rejected me.

You judge him constantly.

You are lying to yourself and everyone else. We can see it clear as day. You're full of bullshit.

Maybe Jesus doesnt want me to be his friend. I didnt think about that til now. Obviously things happen for a reason. There is a reason this happened. I accept it. This also proves to me that Christians and atheists can never be real true friends. We can be aquaintences and talk, but the Bible does say that actually. Yeah its offensive and people dont like Gods way..but thats what He said.

That's right. Normal people and people like you can't really be together. It's difficult for us normal people to have a decent and rational discussion with crazy attention-whores like you. (What? Did you get hurt again? Why? I only say good things about you!)

The Bible is very clear that THIS will happen a lot. Ive already lost a lot of people because I am a Christian.

Or because of your anti-human attitude.

I did nothing wrong...this is what the Bible said would happen, and it did.

You did everything wrong.

I know you guys dont believe in what the Bible says, but we do know what God says will happen to those that dont follow Him.

Yes, we do know. They will live more fulfilling lives and not be wound up in entangled religious ideas.

Im a Christian..I am going to influence people to see the LIGHT and not the other way around.

You're failing. Miserably. Epically.

Thats not treating him like scum..I was actually being caring and loving and looking out for him and his best interest.

You were looking out for Justyna, no one else.

I know this holds no water with you guys, since you dont believe the Bible is true..but that was where I was coming from.

We make our judgments on who you are and what you do, not what the Bible says or not says.

And our judgment is pretty much the same: you're full of yourself.

So you guys can hate me and my friend can hate me, and even my own family can hate me but I love ALL of you more than the people you hang out with who let you do what you want and dont point you to Jesus and ultimately are allowing you to be seperated from God for all eternity. I try my best not to let that happen, I try my best to help people see the Light. If they dont accept it, at least I can say I tried.

Hate you? I don't feel any hate towards you. I'm not sure I hate anyone at all. I think some people are annoying, crazy, bullshitters, or whatever, but hating? Nah.

Do you believe that true friends tell the truth? Let's say I was a real friend of yours, should I tell you the truth about how you are perceived or not? Should I tell you the truth about how rude, arrogant, self-centered, high-and-mighty, and self-righteous you behave? Why shouldn't I? And would you call it hate if I did?

I'm just trying to help YOU see the Light. The Light is on you because you crave attention, and yet when the light is revealing cracks in your armor, you defend yourself by blaming other people.

People dont want the hear the truth..

That's right, and you are a person. You don't want to hear the truth from people around you.

We have a whole bunch of people on this board that pretty much agree on you, and we're telling you, and you won't accept it because it's the truth and it hurts.

So you're right, people--like you--don't want to hear the truth.

that what they are doing is sin, that they will be sepearted from God forever....that sin keeps us from Him, that God wants all of us etc. They dont like that. Its much easier and more convinient to find a way of thinking (a theory or philosophy) that lets you do what you want to do instead of what God says.

My theory or philosophy does not let me do whatever I want. Why do you think that? Why do you think that non-Christians have no moral guidance?

We like that...we like it when we can do waht we want, and we hate it when someone tells us not to do something.

Sure. But it doesn't mean that some people actually can learn to accept listening for advice, counseling, and corrections.

Ministry is hard work..I know I am called to it, and its very draining and exhausting...not to mention you dont get paid for it..ahah.

Are you getting a psych degree to do ministry?

I dont think I am done with the messageboard..feel like I am suppose to be here for some reason...but I think I am done with this topic and this thread. Its pretty much dead if you ask me.

I think it's plenty of fun!

People dont want the hear the truth..that what they are doing is sin, that they will be sepearted from God forever....that sin keeps us from Him, that God wants all of us etc. They dont like that. Its much easier and more convinient to find a way of thinking (a theory or philosophy) that lets you do what you want to do instead of what God says. We like that...we like it when we can do waht we want, and we hate it when someone tells us not to do something.

Justyna, it sounds like you're taking your personal experience and projecting it onto all nonbelievers. However, just because when you went through your so-called "ex-christian" period you were just rebelling does NOT automatically mean that ALL ex-christians and nonreligious people are.

As for myself, when I came to the realization that christianity isn't true, I did NOT want to leave it! I did NOT want to indulge in "sin" and therefore just attempt to rationalize it, as you are falsely accusing nonbelievers of. I was studying the bible to "grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and savior Jesus Christ," not looking for loopholes. My experience was the POLAR OPPOSITE of what you claim to be the nonbeliever's experience. And I would venture to say that the majority of ex-christians on this site would be closer in experience to me than to your faulty claims.

Ministry is hard work..I know I am called to it, and its very draining and exhausting...not to mention you dont get paid for it..ahah.

You get people calling you names

Kinda like you calling your friend a "satanist"?

I know when I do something wrong, and I know when I dont. And trust me..I did nothing wrong. Now if I said something like "Oh my friend is a jerk and he smells and he is very very dumb." Okay..I can see how that can affect him. I said nothing but good things about him. The fact that I said he is an atheist/santanist.....Umm...Jesus Himself makes a black and white distinction. If we are not for Him..we are against Him. If we dont serve God, we serve the enemy. Its really that simple. I never judged him, I never rejected him. He rejected me.

Maybe Jesus doesnt want me to be his friend. I didnt think about that til now. Obviously things happen for a reason. There is a reason this happened. I accept it. This also proves to me that Christians and atheists can never be real true friends. We can be aquaintences and talk, but the Bible does say that actually. Yeah its offensive and people dont like Gods way..but thats what He said.

If you go through life believing that your actions are perfect and that you have a mandate from god to behave the way you do, then you deserve to have no friends. I wouldn't be friends with someone like that even if I was a christian.

You treated him like shit, and now you're denying it. You're lying to yourself and making a fool of yourself to everyone on this forum who have read what you wrote, and what your friend wrote.

See it from someone else's perspective. There are other opinions, and they are just as valid as yours. You have acted appallingly. PRetending you didn't doesn't change that.

EXACTLY!!!

Justyna claims to be a psychology student. Can you see her ever becoming a real psychological counselor? Maybe a "Christian counselor" who makes money by brainwashing gullible people into her viewpoint without addressing their real emotional problems. But unless she gets over her self and develops empathy for others, she could never be more than a charlatan. Pity; the world has far too many self-centered, attention-whoring charlatans already.

the Bible is very clear about these kinds of things.

It does say this:

"He who is not with Me is against Me."

—Matthew 12:30a

That is sort of hard to take in and seems somewhat unfair, but its not like I am making this up. I got it right out of the Bible. Its very black and white, and people do not like this. But they are not my words...Jesus said it Himself.

You don't know that Jesus said it. Whoever wrote Matthew put the words in Jesus' mouth, but that doesn't mean that Jesus actually said it (or that he even existed, for that matter).

So you're basically taking some unknown person's word for absolute truth and then using it to justify an erroneous attitude toward outsiders.

Im very proud to be His and to be a Christian.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18)

I said nothing but good things about him. The fact that I said he is an atheist/santanist.....Umm...Jesus Himself makes a black and white distinction. If we are not for Him..we are against Him. If we dont serve God, we serve the enemy. Its really that simple. I never judged him, I never rejected him. He rejected me.

How is calling him a satanist and god/christ-hater saying "nothing but good things about him"? How is it not judging him? You can write it off all you want by claiming that god said it, but in reality you're taking the words of an unknown author nearly two millennia ago over the words of your friend whom you know personally. You've judged your friend's thoughts and perspectives as being less important than that of an ancient author whom you know nothing about.

Thus, you DID judge your friend, plain and simple. No amount of pretending otherwise can change that fact.

This also proves to me that Christians and atheists can never be real true friends.

It proves no such thing. Maybe it proves that YOU can never be a "real true friend" to an atheist, but that does NOT automatically mean that no christians and atheists can be friends.

Heck, my wife is still a committed christian, and we get along pretty well. Sure, it would be better if we were on the same wavelength (like we were when we got married, as I was a strong believer then). But my loss of belief hasn't driven a wedge between us.

I also know another atheist who is married to a christian, and they also get along rather well.

So, in other words, you need to stop projecting your experiences off onto others. Period.

I know when I do something wrong, and I know when I dont. And trust me..I did nothing wrong.

Falsely accusing someone of being a satanist isn't doing something wrong?

Seriously, Justyna, I had been giving you the benefit of the doubt. I even said previously (in another thread, I think) that you seemed like a nice person. But considering what has gone down in this thread and then your arrogant refusal to even consider the possibility that you may have made an error here has me seriously reconsidering what I thought about you.

And, no, you are NOT being persecuted for your faith here, you are simply being called out for YOUR FAULTY ACTIONS.

hindenburg.jpg

At least one thing is for certain...you guys now know that I am a real person. Thats one good thing that came out of all this. Perhaps your doubts will subside.

OH! Is THAT what this whole drama-orama is all about? I’m not saying with absolute certainty that it’s just a charade that Justyna invented to try to win our sympathy as she continues to play mind games with us. But something doesn’t add up (like the difference between one year or ten years). Hmmmm?

So I find my old friend from like 10 years ago on facebook this past week. ...

... Maybe its better that we werent talking for a year and then this happened. That would have been awful. At least it happened now, in the beginning. Easier to deal with than 12 months into it.

:shrug:

I think they know each other from high school.

... Maybe its better that we werent talking for a year and then this happened. That would have been awful. At least it happened now, in the beginning. Easier to deal with than 12 months into it.

She just hasn't talked to him for the last year.

I think they know each other from high school.

She just hasn't talked to him for the last year.

Could be. I'm trying to be nicer and give her the benefit of the doubt (really!), but it's just hard to trust people who are so obviously pushing an agenda. We shall see.

For right now, I'm having fun following along. It's sort of like watching a mystery movie. Is she just an immature, self-centered person who can grow out of it? Or will she ultimately reveal herself as a total con job? Stay tuned for the next episode.

:lmao:

Justyna, I am deeply hurt and offended by what you have said.

There is an enormous difference between a Satanist and an Atheist. In fact, all of the replies that have been posted here would be exactly what I would argue back in my defense, so I give my thanks to everyone who put in their two cents.

To think that, after nearly 10 years of silence, I find this conversation is going on behind my back is honestly ridiculous. How would you feel if you found me complaining that a friend of mine from long ago is STILL following a religion that says homosexuals should be murdered, children should be killed for disobeying or dishonoring their parents (sounds a bit like honor killing and Islam to me!), that if anyone attempts to lead you away from you faith should be put to death by your hand? A "holy" book that shows God commanding his chosen people to wipe out all the tribes in ancient Palestine, a God who essentially believes in racial purity and the inferiority of non-Jews. This doesn't sound like the path of peace, it sounds like a transcript from a tape released by Al Qaeda, or a backwards part of the Nazi party manifesto. These are Bronze Age myths and beliefs, and they reflect the barbaric morals of the time. Discussing god, faith and dogma doesn't mean one believes in god or a certain faith, it means one is able to dissect the subjects and debate their contents. And I discuss much more than Christianity with my music, you're focusing on this one issue because, like every other believer in the world, you are convinced that you have access to the absolute truth and that, therefore, anyone who doesn't share the same view must be backwards, evil, Satanic and destined for fiery torment. Not only is that extremely condescending, it is not at all the actions of anyone who is honestly interested in friendship. Your attitude towards me seems to be one of pity for my alleged lack of enlightenment, and perhaps some burning curiosity for what you can gain by speaking with a nonbeliever. I'm not your school project, I am a living human being with feelings and the right to be my own individual person - something that believers seem to constantly gasp in horror over. Why is it such a tragedy that there are other people out there who operate on a totally different philosophy?

There is nothing of juvenile anger in calling out faith for being a source of total ignorance, arrogance and screwy ethics. But saying that an Atheist and Satanist are the same thing because that is what you have been told definitely IS juvenile. It displays the inability to think for oneself and that's really sad.

Stick around, man. It would be great to hear more from you.

I clicked on the Anakefr's profile, on the link to the band, and got an error message. You would think that a real person would post the actual web address of their band, don't you? I smell Bullshit.

He might not have entered it in properly. I copied and pasted it into my browser and it got me to his website.

Yeah, the link doesn't work, but the site is legit. I'm listening to his music now, and it's pretty good. It's a sort of progressive death metal thing, and even though I usually don't get into death vocals (Opeth is the only such band I've really gotten into before), I'm quite liking Ana Kefr.

Here's a correct link for anyone interested:

http://www.myspace.com/anakefr

Here's a link to an Amazon MP3 listing with a bunch of sound snippets:

http://www.amazon.com/Volume-1/dp/B002B3SILC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1282489180&sr=8-1

And here's the CD version:

http://www.amazon.com/1-Ana-Kefr/dp/B002CLKQXQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1282489180&sr=8-3

Citsonga said:

Stick around, man. It would be great to hear more from you.

... I agree, his post is very well written!

Maybe we are all participants in a psychological study? Something like candid camera for students?

Her posts are so self centered, she is so resistant toward learning and understanding. She is either in a very difficult life situation and needs this forum to make her feel good about whatever (guilt trip?) or she is making shit up. Do you remember the "taking gods name in vain" thread? What was that about?

Right now she is on "ignore" (I've done this only three times in the last 15 yrs), because I can not read this self centered, self pity, martyr nonsense.

Guest Justyna

More and more I am realizing that the Bible is very offensive to people...it cuts them deep and it hurts. I use a Bible verse to say what He said about the black and white-ness of following Him, then someone says to me that "oh well He never said that. Somone put words in HIs mouth." NO He really did say that. He also said you will lose friends and family for His name's sake. I dont think ministry is easy, and I dont think I am going to make a lot of friends by going into it. Perhaps some yes...but many people will get offended by what Jesus said etc.

Just because everyone on here says I am wrong, doesnt mean I am. The majority of people thought that Jesus was lying and not the Son of God. Only a few people believed Him..then they killed Him. It did not mean they were right. He is the Son of God, and they were wrong. SO I am not really bothered that most people on ex-christian think I am wrong. I expect that.

Just to clarify, I knew him 10 years ago. I did not talk to him till recently. I said it is good that our friendship ended now, as opposed to if he and I kept talking, then it ended a year from now. That would have been harder to deal with. I guess it is not meant to be. Ive said that before.

Also, an ex-christian can be an accusuer of the brethern. So I dont take your guys bad comments to heart.....because if I am for HIm and you guys are clearly against Him....you will not like me no matter what I say.

I think Jesus' message is about love and to love your neighbor as yourself...but I am finding out just how controversal His message is, and how much it affects people to the core of their being. They either accept Him or they reject Him. There is no in between. Its pretty extreme I guess, but thats how it is. I am for God 100%. I dont have a problem with Him or His ways whatsoever. To me He is God, He can do what He wants. I dont accept half of HIs message, I accept it all. Thats the problem...people like God when He is all loving and kind, but when He gets serious and tells us to repent, we dont like Him anymore...and then say well He must not exist cause He is mean.

I didnt lose sleep over this. It bothered me yesterday (obviously) but today is a new day and there are more people to reach and share God with who are more open to Him. My friend is just not open to God at the moment. I can respect that. I should focus on touching the lives of other people who are ready and eager to accept Jesus and His message.

And yeah..I want to do Christian counseling/ministry. Not secular. That is correct. I think counseling without God is a failure. We need God to be the center of our lives..that is the only way it will work..that is the only way people will be healed. I believe that whole heartedly. I really do. I think a life lived without Christ is a waste....and will not end well.

More and more I am realizing that the Bible is very offensive to people

The way YOU USE it is offensive - it's just a book, or rather one particular collection of one type of ancient writing. You do know that it is an arbitrary collection, don't you?

Today is a new day and you're back in your cocoon, unwilling to hear anything. Enjoy it there; since you have no use for me I have none for you, your one-note screeds are getting rather tiresome.

More and more I am realizing that the Bible is very offensive to people

Get over yourself. You can't possibly be this stupid.

Just because everyone on here says I am wrong, doesnt mean I am

Just because you think you are right doesn't mean you are.

Justyna,

I don't think that you're squeaky clean and innocent, but as a former Christian myself, I understand your motivations. In some ways, I respect that you're trying hard to do what you think is the right thing, even though what you believe is the right thing is something that I and other ex-Christians think is bullshit. You coming here and trying to evangelize, as well as trying to pray for your friend, is no worse in my mind than the lukewarm Christians who believe that we're going to hell yet feel no urgency to change our minds. The only thing I'd ask you to keep in mind about that is that by your own theology, YOU cannot save anyone. Jesus did not advocate that his own disciples stay around and keep pushing people who weren't interested.

MATTHEW 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.

The operative word here is leave. I don't mean that rudely, but the verse doesn't say - if anyone will not welcome you, stick around and try to lifestyle evangelize them and argue theology with them until they change their minds.

But I want to move away from the Christianity/atheism/Satanist part and suggest that you've offended your friend in a different way. To me, the main offense here (what I would personally be most upset by if a Christian friend of mine had done this to me) is not that you asked for advice, and not that you demonized him according to your own beliefs (of which he must have been aware), but that you outed personal information about his personal life to a public message board of complete strangers. Now I realize that there's some irony in outing someone with a CD and a MySpace page with thousands of followers... but it's still not your place to talk about his personal life to strangers and then give them all the details about who he is and how to contact him.

If I found out that my Christian friend had written on a message board something like - "a childhood friend of mine isn't a Christian anymore and I'm not sure how to relate to her or what to say to her" and I somehow found out that I was the childhood friend, that wouldn't be a big deal to me. But if I found that my Christian friend had written that and then said "oh and here's her Facebook profile and her website so you can all gawk at her", that person would be immediately out of my life. I'm not speaking for anyone else here or for your friend, that's my personal take on it. And yes, I would appreciate if the person who did that emailed me and said simply that they overstepped their boundaries in outing my personal information and were sorry, and then left it at that.

• Like 2

I use a Bible verse to say what He said about the black and white-ness of following Him, then someone says to me that "oh well He never said that. Somone put words in HIs mouth." NO He really did say that.

. . . which gets back to a very simple question I asked you while back, Justyna. For what REASONS do you THINK Jesus "really did say that?"

I know you think god gave you special permission not to make sense. But your own bible says,

"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect," - 1 Peter 3:15

It takes about two minutes in an online Bible Study website to determine that the word answer (in underline above),in the original Greek means

1. verbal defence, speech in defence

2. a reasoned statement or argument

Since, as a Christian, you no doubt believe that the holy spirit would never lead you astray, that voice you heard in your head is a lying demon from hell and you are sinning against your beloved Jesus by refusing to make sense and employ reason.

So again, please. For what reason/reasons do you think Jesus actually said the things in the gospels that are ascribed to him? Especially in light of the fact that you are commanded (by the use of the word "apologia") to employ logic and reason in your response?

I am so curious. This is a really important thing for a christian who wants to minister to others to be able to answer. And please try to make sense.

Since you no doubt want to be obedient to your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the sins that YOU committed and arose again in power on the third day for YOU, I anticipate a well thought out response.

Thank you.

P.S. Please do no use the excuse "Oh, you wouldn't accept the answer if I did give you one." Or the classic "You'd just rip my answer to shreds!" You're called to be obedient, not successful. If you are less than reasonable in your response and we call you on it, we, ironically, are helping you grow as a Christian. And it doesn't matter if it doesn't feel good to be disagreed with. You are called to be obedient, not comfortable. I learned all that when I was a believer.

NOTE: Much of this is reprinted from another thread and is an attempt to try to get Justyna to actually answer questions that have been submitted to her out of a sincere desire to deal with her human to human.

... I dont accept half of HIs message, I accept it all. ...

Even the half that cancels out the other half?

Compare and contrast:

Matthew 12:30 ~ He that is not with me is against me ...

Luke 9:50 ~ ... he that is not against us is for us

...people like God when He is all loving and kind, but when He gets serious and tells us to repent, we dont like Him anymore...and then say well He must not exist cause He is mean.

Name one person in the history of the world who ever said your god doesn't exist because it's mean.

I should focus on touching the lives of other people who are ready and eager to accept Jesus and His message.

That's not us. So, I guess it's ADIOS.