Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

From this we can conclude that males are really just sabotaged females.

I love science. smile.png

lol, nicely done :)

The question I've never been able to answer, though, is why men, for so long throughout history, feared women, enough to oppress us. Did they think we possessed some voodoo or something? Was it because we bleed?

...Hmm. I'm doing uni part-time, and this year I'm focusing on getting my first-year compulsory units out of the way. Next year, I have a core unit to do, and the prep course I'm doing now counts as one elective unit, which leaves me with two electives to choose from. Hmm. There's two that look interesting on this subject: Gender, History, and Culture, and Defining Women: Social Institutions and Cultural Diversity. The first one might give me some answers, I'm thinking.

• Like 1

...Or maybe it was just as simple as them being bigger and therefore feeling like they were entitled to being the dominant ones?

It is weird to me why males tend to be bigger than females seeing you lot do all the hard work on reproduction. Male lions are bigger but have a harem/pride they rule over but the females seem to be the better hunters.

FWIW, the Jews do trace back by the matriachial side as only the mother really knows it is her child she is carrying.

I never dated a taller woman than myself. My prom date at junior school was taller but she was an early bloomer and I am 6'2'' and she is about the same height now as my wife at 5'8''. My son is 6'3 and my daughter 6' I am the tallest in my family and all my cousins are shorter than me by quite a few inches.

Perhaps I have nephilliam DNA

It is weird to me why males tend to be bigger than females seeing you lot do all the hard work on reproduction. Male lions are bigger but have a harem/pride they rule over but the females seem to be the better hunters.

FWIW, the Jews do trace back by the matriachial side as only the mother really knows it is her child she is carrying.

I never dated a taller woman than myself. My prom date at junior school was taller but she was an early bloomer and I am 6'2'' and she is about the same height now as my wife at 5'8''. My son is 6'3 and my daughter 6' I am the tallest in my family and all my cousins are shorter than me by quite a few inches.

I'm the tallest female ever produced on my maternal side, at 178cm. Can't say for the other side- pretty sure my biological father isn't the dude on my birth certificate, and for that matter, he's more sure of it than I am lol. The circumstances of their marriage break-down, the timing of my birth, my date of registration, who I was registered by, and the fact that no-one knew my biological mother was pregnant until I'd been out of the womb six weeks- it's all a bit suss.

Well, you no longer love the Lard... So, maybe it is possible, according to this gracious xtian:

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/nephilim-dna/

Wow!

• Like 1

That site ... www.gracethrufaith.com ... was a bad trip to fundyville. Nephilim DNA? Really?

• Like 1

That site ... www.gracethrufaith.com ... was a bad trip to fundyville. Nephilim DNA? Really?

lol sad, isn't it. There were just so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to begin lol

lol sad, isn't it. There were just so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to begin lol

Some of the other things on there are pretty creepy too. One of the things I read definitely makes women sound like the property of men.

Some of the other things on there are pretty creepy too. One of the things I read definitely makes women sound like the property of men.

I made the mistake of looking at a few other links as well. OMg. How far I've come from the legalistic pseudo-historical tripe I used to indulge in. These people are insane!

• Like 1

I made the mistake of looking at a few other links as well. OMg. How far I've come from the legalistic pseudo-historical tripe I used to indulge in. These people are insane!

Completely out of their minds! It's hard to believe I ever subscribed to any ideas resembling this. I don't think I would have bought into nephilim DNA...but...I can't say that for sure. I believed some pretty stupid things.

• Like 1

I've seen this monstrosity flailing about on several of my friends' facebooks. Hope it's not a double-post.

screen-shot-2012-01-21-at-10-49-50-pm.png

• Like 1

Someone did post this somewhere. Creepy xian propaganda...their analogies are always ridiculous.

• Maybe someone aborted the anti-christ....... how does that work?

It might have been better if someone aborted the christ...or, better yet, Paul.

Paul's mother should have swallowed him.

That would have been the best solution. lmfao

On my niece's status this morning:

Me: God can I ask u a question?

God: Sure

Me: Promise u will not get mad

God: I promise

Me: Why did u let so much stuff happen to me today? ... God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

God: Okay

Me: At lunch, they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait,

God: Hmmmm

Me: On the way home, my phone went dead just as I picked up a call.

God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off when I got home, I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax, but it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?

God: Let me see, the Death Angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that~

Me: (humbled) OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me: (embarrassed) Ok

God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me: (softly) I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I am sorry God

God: Do not be sorry; just learn to trust me in all things, the good & the bad.

Me: I will trust you

God: And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.

God: You're welcome my child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children.

Yes, god is good whenever good things happen (cause he saved us!) and whenever bad things happen (cause he still saved us!).

We should be ashamed for thinking anything else!

Aye curumba!

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.

God: You're welcome my child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children.

Yes, god is good whenever good things happen (cause he saved us!) and whenever bad things happen (cause he still saved us!).

We should be ashamed for thinking anything else!

It never ceases to confound me how God is so worried about our (Christians in the Western world) temporal comfort in the smallest things, but lets entire nations slide into the hell of disease and starvation.

God: It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children.

I have a fundie friend who posted a story about a family dying in a house fire, and commented how thankful she is for God protecting her family. I quipped "He wasn't there for those guys."

• Like 2

I have a fundie friend who posted a story about a family dying in a house fire, and commented how thankful she is for God protecting her family. I quipped "He wasn't there for those guys."

So narcissistic to think that way, isn't it? Ugh. I'm glad you challenged the notion!

• Like 1

I had a roommate in college who is full of them. ""God, I/we deserve your wrath. But that's not what you give me/us. You continually show love, even in correction. How wonderful You are!"

"When it comes to school I don't play, shout out to all the college kids or anybody in school who are about their business.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

[if you're tagged in this are about that BUSINESS in my opinion!]"

"God, I/we deserve your wrath. But that's not what you give me/us. You continually show love, even in correction. How wonderful You are!"

I had a roommate in college who is full of them. ""God, I/we deserve your wrath. But that's not what you give me/us. You continually show love, even in correction. How wonderful You are!"

"When it comes to school I don't play, shout out to all the college kids or anybody in school who are about their business.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

[if you're tagged in this are about that BUSINESS in my opinion!]"

"God, I/we deserve your wrath. But that's not what you give me/us. You continually show love, even in correction. How wonderful You are!"

I've started counter-posting. Everytime an xtian puts something up re: god, whatever like that, I put up some funny atheist thing. You gunna polute my wall with your xtian bullshit? I'm gunna polute YOUR wall with some atheistic comedy!

• Like 1

I was looking forward to dinner, then I saw this stomach churner..

"I am very thankful that I can hear, that I can smell, that I can see, that I can speak and that I can taste. Thank you God that I can walk and run, dance, laugh and sing. Let me never take these gifts for granted as I go about each day. There is always something to be thankful for no matter what!"

I've seen this monstrosity flailing about on several of my friends' facebooks. Hope it's not a double-post.

screen-shot-2012-01-21-at-10-49-50-pm.png

My wife showed me this picture and thought it was funny. I thought it was a stupid. At least those babies will get to physically see their mom in a few months. How long have you waited to see God?

Second, do you really think two fetus' are having a conversation in the womb? Really? /facepalm

• Like 2

406533_3227854781042_1406757457_3232375_1883262640_n.jpg

My sister recently posted this on fb, along with her comment, 'so gorgeous'. now, she posts this kind of thing all the time, and i'm always the one to say to my wife 'just leave it, don't reply, i don't feel like fighting with her'. but i broke my own rule with this one, which i just found so repugnant that i had to reply with 'so terrifying'. i fully expect that she will not talk to me for about a month. which is ok.

the verse, unfortunately, is completely correct.

oo, i forgot to mention that she also said that because of my reply i had 'serious issues'.

yep.

• Like 1

That photo is creepy. All xian propaganda is creepy!