Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

With the focus here on Christian nutjobs it is easy to forget that they really pale in comparison with the sociopathic looniness of these guys. A muslim guy at college just added me on facebook and this is what i saw today. HOLY SHIT!!!! It scares me to think i sit alongside someone who has facebook friends with connections to the Taliban.

·

· a commented on Abu Waleed Al Gharib's link.

5 European Girls crazy to marry Taliban Commanders, reached Pakistan to marry.

www.allvoices.com

Peshawar: It is well said that Love is blind. The fresh example is set when 5 european beautiful girls arrived Pakistan and declared that they want to marry taliban ommanders.

Top of Form

LikeUnlike · · 43 minutes ago ·

o

o 11 people like this.

o

o 1 share1 share

o

§ Mark as Spam

§ Report as Abuse...

Mark as Spam

Sheikh Ibtisam Ahmed Sami ‎5 on 1!!!

18 hours ago · LikeUnlike

§

Mustafa Christensen Wow! :D

18 hours ago · LikeUnlike

§

Abu Saalih and who said someone with a clean shaven Fasiq face looks courageous and attractive?

Allah has bestowed beauty on the face of a man due to his beard. Allahuakbar!

17 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2

§

Abu Naser Muhammad Brother Abu Saalih > Brother, dont take it otherwise; I'm a bearded person & I encourage others to follow this 'Mandoob' action. If beard makes a Male more attractive than a shaved man, would the Muslims at Jannah have beard or not? (is it at all a matter of consideration in context of following Shari'ah that, it is materially more gracefull or not? Donch we should follow Hukm Shar'i even we sometimes dont like to follow part of it? Does not following Shari'ah, is a complete obligation without raising any question?)

17 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3

§

Farhan Javed No brother he is not a sincere muslim, he shouldn't be called a Talib.

Talibans only exist in Afghanistan and we're helping them.

He is an American agent and we caught his phone calls, talking to the CIA regional agent in Islamabad.

15 hours ago · LikeUnlike

§

Abu Alita Allahu Alam what their intentions are. But it sounds a bit too sketchy. Could be another move for the gov to get intel on where the shababs base and camps etc are.

Remember people will do anything for the $$$ and status today.

12 hours ago · LikeUnlike

§

Sumayyah Bint Khayat Yes, many Western girls are crazy --- crazy to have a real man, with real deen, who loves Allah more than kufaar, who has courage and fears none but Allah, and whose imaan is strong enough for this life and the next - a man who can take her hand and lead her to Jannah. Why is that so strange for one raised in Islam to believe? Is it because you have been brainwashed into thinking "kufr western society" is somehow superior to the Islamic way of life ???? Many "western girls" have given up wealth, their families, their security and changed their whole lives just to have the title "Muslimah."

50 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1

§

Sumayyah Bint Khayat Akhi Abu Naser, of course the beard makes a man more attractive than a shaved man. A shaved man looks like a homosexual kaafir. BROTHERS - Obey Allah subhana wa ta'ala and His Prophet salla allahu alayhi wa sallam --- TRIM THE MOUSTACHE AND GROW THE BEARD !!!!

<font color="#0066cc">38 minutes ago · <span lang="EN" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Tahoma","sans-serif"; font-size: 18pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-AU; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;">LikeUnlike · <a href="https://www.facebook.com/browse/likes/?id=332068923505024" title="Loading..."><span lang="EN-AU" style="color: windowtext; font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; text-decoration: none; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; text-underline: none;">

This just in!! one of my fb friend's status today:

...As a Christian, you should pray for the salvation of the homosexual the same as you would for any other person in sin. The homosexual is still made in the image of God -- even though he is in grave sin. Therefore, you should show him the same dignity as anyone else with whom you come in contact. However, this does not mean that you are to approve of his sin. Don't compromise your witness for a socially acceptable opinion that is void of godliness. Instead, stand firm in the truth that God has revealed, love him/her biblically, and pray for his salvation.

This makes me want to cry. I am ashamed of my past involvement with fundamentalism.

Aren't we all :(

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

With the focus here on Christian nutjobs it is easy to forget that they really pale in comparison with the sociopathic looniness of these guys. A muslim guy at college just added me on facebook and this is what i saw today. HOLY SHIT!!!! It scares me to think i sit alongside someone who has facebook friends with connections to the Taliban.

This made me so, so, so, sad :(

I've been really heartened in the last week or so since i found this site, seeing all these wonderful people who have come to their senses and I thought that maybe there's hope for humanity after all, but after seeing this... it's hard to have hope when the hatred and insanity is so deeply ingrained in cultures.

I like to throw their own words in their face. It angers them. zDuivel7.gif

Which also shows that they don't have any supernatural spirit living inside them.

In reply to their rants about homosexuality, just ask "If your god be so loving, why you be so hating?"

Why do these xtians get so hot under the collar about other people's sex lives? Why do they think other people's sex lives are any of their business?

:(

They are jealous that other people are having sex and enjoying it without xian guilt. They want everyone to be as unhappy as they are.

Just my theory.

• Like 1

422242_360363977315449_100000255507275_1402275_2005934334_n.jpg

All I can do is laugh...

• Like 1

All I can do is laugh...

That's funny, I always felt that way about E.M. Forster's Maurice. http://www.amazon.com/Maurice-Novel-M-Forster/dp/0393310329/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329217278&sr=8-1

(Book description has the dates of writing wrong- it was written in 1912-1913).

All I can do is laugh...

All I can do is shudder. That picture is down-right creepy. Looks like a poster for a horror movie.

• Like 2

All I can do is shudder. That picture is down-right creepy. Looks like a poster for a horror movie.

This.

It is. Since its the living word and all and needs human souls....what do you think happens next

• Like 1

Realized it was V Day this AM, and was immediately overwhelmed with gratitude and bliss that I am in the greatest love relationship available...Jesus, You are the True Love of my life and I look forward to falling even deeper in love with You for the rest of eternity!!

*shudder*

That gives words to what that girl in the picture is thinking.

All I can do is laugh...

This is from my cousin's wife. I get a lot fundie crap on my newsfeed, but this woman definitely posts the creepiest xian propaganda. This is definitely one of her more warped offerings...

Realized it was V Day this AM, and was immediately overwhelmed with gratitude and bliss that I am in the greatest love relationship available...Jesus, You are the True Love of my life and I look forward to falling even deeper in love with You for the rest of eternity!!

*shudder*

That gives words to what that girl in the picture is thinking.

Okay...falling in love with Jesus? Really? Does the author want to fuck him too? I can't believe I was ever part of this religion. Xians are creepy.

Not sure what the original picture is. It appears to be a letter. It has nothing to do with religion. Still creepy though.

abrazo.jpg

New caption: The bible will come for you.

why does it not surprise me that the christian right would take something that appears to be an expression of love between two people unrelated to religion, as far as I can tell anyway, and turn it into inedible cheese.

Not sure what the original picture is. It appears to be a letter. It has nothing to do with religion. Still creepy though.

New caption: The bible will come for you.

Have the woos ever had an original idea?

Nope, the woos have not had an original idea to say the least...imagine how suprised I was to learn about Mithra in college...yep surprised

Exactly, you both make a good point. The xians have stolen everything. 'cause ya know, "with god anything is possible."

Since I have only 2 fundie friends on FB, I feel obligated to post anything ridiculous they say, every time they say it.

Today:

Praying for everyone I went to middle school with today. Going to let God come and redeem the damage Satan made in self-esteem and relationships during those hard times!

Exactly, you both make a good point. The xians have stolen everything. 'cause ya know, "with god anything is possible."

Hahahaha GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif completely ignorning the whole "thou shalt not steal thing"

Hahahaha GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif completely ignorning the whole "thou shalt not steal thing"

And I believe they stole most of the commandments from Egypt. But I can't verify the "thou shalt not steal", as being stolen.

And I believe they stole most of the commandments from Egypt. But I can't verify the "thou shalt not steal", as being stolen.

It would be awesome if that were ever proven true

so the guy who posted the above thing about gay marriage: it ended up a huge shitfight, with some of his fundy friends calling me hateful (ironic considering the OP). i conceded that i was indeed getting too angry so i explained that i was going to de-friend this person (whom i've worked with and known personally), but only on facebook. i actually invited him to come round for a coffee anytime if he wanted (haven't heard anything from him yet). i know he won't anyway, which is fine. i then explained that i was alarmed at the anger it was causing within myself to constantly see his intolerant rantings popping up in front of me, and because i wanted to focus on being positive and moving away from negativity and conflict, i needed to de-friend him. i realize that although these kind of online arguments are tempting to get involved in and they can be a great way to vent, they really don't serve any purpose and only add to feelings of resentment.