Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

oh my

their brain is even worse than lobotomized mentally challenge cockroaches

I'm speechless

did the pastor also eat the grass?

Eat the grass? This pastor was stepping on them. WTF!

http://thejesuschick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/atheist-view.jpg

My roommate had this up on her Facebook today and I caught a glimpse of it before going off to look it up on my own. It's stupid. It's just Christians making themselves feel better than all those degenerate selfish sinners.

So ya got to read stuff backwards to make sense of Christianity..bahahaha.

• Like 4

http://thejesuschick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/atheist-view.jpg

My roommate had this up on her Facebook today and I caught a glimpse

of it before going off to look it up on my own. It's stupid. It's just Christians making themselves feel better than all those degenerate selfish sinners.

"The more you have, the happier you'll be"? Why does it surprise me when Xians think atheists are selfish materialists and hedonists?

I know right.  And I for one have never met a single hedonistic or materialist Christian. ¬¬

• Like 1

A family member posted this. They said they don't believe anything bad will happen but they do believe in the power of prayer. 

1521228_692802250763871_545155545_n.jpg

A family member posted this. They said they don't believe anything bad will happen but they do believe in the power of prayer. 

Ah yes, threats of god raining havoc on your life.  Stay classy xians.

Haha...how many times have you already died because not reposting or doing what those posts say...

I blame everything bad that's happened to me on that chain letter I didn't forward back in 1993.

• Like 1

I should message her and ask what blessing she received and let her know that nothing went wrong for me.

• Like 4

Since when is it Christian to send chain letters/ emails? Did Paul end Romans with "copy and paste this letter and send it to everyone you know, or else you hate God" ?

Since when is it Christian to send chain letters/ emails? Did Paul end Romans with "copy and paste this letter and send it to everyone you know, or else you hate God" ?

Well, pretty much, yes!

Like, "you all go to hell if you are not a christian who tells everyone to be a christian otherwise they go to hell .. but if you do you go to heaven" ;)

• Like 1

99% of you bitches won't forward this....and you'll burn!!!!!!

How about when something bad happens to someone else, and they proceed to thank God?

"Just passed a terrible accident on Route 8. So thankful for God's eternal protection for me, keeping me safe on the roads as I drive tonight. Praise Jesus." 

Wendybanghead.gif

How about when something bad happens to someone else, and they proceed to thank God?

"Just passed a terrible accident on Route 8. So thankful for God's eternal protection for me, keeping me safe on the roads as I drive tonight. Praise Jesus." 

Wendybanghead.gif

"Praise Jesus, for letting those fuckers burn up in that car accident, but saving MY ASS!!!!  HALLELUJAH!"

• Like 1

Today's FB meme:

Pray. There is immeasurable power in it.

When i see this on Facebook i always think of this pic.

tumblr_ml9fczJuqA1qg2311o1_500.jpg

• Like 5

Today's FB meme:

That would get me defriended quick by a right-winger....lol

Today's FB meme:

You'd probably get likes because she's not in the kitchen...

Today's FB meme:

Take off that stethoscope and make me a sandwich, woman! :-)

Todays FB fundy talking with their children about how much closer the moon appeared a few days ago than it usually does and how God does this is amazing....

What is sad though is this statement: "So many good questions and satisfied with simple answers." Simple yet incorrect answers (God didit). Hopefully as they grow they will continue to have questions, like "how does God do it?"

Someone else mentioned how the clouds were arranged in a most interesting way, lending to a belief that God arranged them that way. He never appears in person. He only arranges objects in hopes you will think of him. Brilliant, I say. :-) Not.

• Like 1

Today's FB meme:

Take off that stethoscope and make me a sandwich, woman! :-)

No, I don't need anything from you, Nurse. Just tell me when the Doctor gets here, and make sure he knows I voted for Romney, so Obamacare isn't my fault.

People like that are too U.S. and Christian-centric to consider the other countries that are doing well and not predominately christian. I usually call them on it by listing the pervasiveness of christianity in the U.S........ christian churches everywhere, christian bookstores, televangelists 24/7, christian tv programming, christian networks, christian radio shows and music, god on our money, bibles in every hotel room, prayer before public events, christian hosptials, etc., etc..

Well, we sure can't do half of that or we would be sent to outer space.

Had an old high school classmate post the following this morning:

So often we look at God and say "Why are you letting so many bad things happen?" and God replies "Why are you letting them happen?"

I guess God likes to blame the victim, too. Ironically, even with this feeble attempt to excuse the problem of evil, a non-theist could agree in part that the responsibility to resolve human problems is a human burden, not a deity's. :scratch: Could make for an interesting discussion.

This argument falls flat on it's face when someone commits evil by doing EXACTLY what the bible instructs them to do. Examples would be killing those who the bible tells them to kill, leaving relationships because someone doesn't believe like you do, and praying for a sick loved one instead of offering medical treatment.

I have a Christian friend that has an alcoholic son. I asked her what she is doing to help him, and she said she is praying for him every day.Wendyshrug.gif

Had an old high school classmate post the following this morning:

So often we look at God and say "Why are you letting so many bad things happen?" and God replies "Why are you letting them happen?"

I guess God likes to blame the victim, too. Ironically, even with this feeble attempt to excuse the problem of evil, a non-theist could agree in part that the responsibility to resolve human problems is a human burden, not a deity's. silverpenny013Hmmm.gif Could make for an interesting discussion.

This argument falls flat on it's face when someone commits evil by doing EXACTLY what the bible instructs them to do. Examples would be killing those who the bible tells them to kill, leaving relationships because someone doesn't believe like you do, and praying for a sick loved one instead of offering medical treatment.

I have a Christian friend that has an alcoholic son. I asked her what she is doing to help him, and she said she is praying for him every day.Wendyshrug.gif

I have a lack of tact and probably would have replied "So nothing then?"

Gets me into trouble sometimes, but has often led to some amusing moments...for me anyway.

Sims 3 got you too? I played a lot of it a while back, but haven't messed with it in a bit. Sims 4 is coming out this fall and I already know I'm going to buy it so I'm avoiding getting back into Sims 3 so I don't burn myself out before the new one drops...and so the cycle begins anew, first the game, then the expansions, and 1000+ hours of the next year are already doomed. Curse you, Will Wright. Now shut up and take my money you hell spawned devourer of free time and petty cash.

I just saw a link in my fb about tip for jesus in sf

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-would-jesus-tip-3000-gratuity-left-for-san-francisco-waitress/

While I'm happy for the waiter

I see this as a publicity stunt (especially the written words "tips for jesus") since it is all over the internet

1000 dollar is much more cheaper than hiring a marketing team eh?

what happened with matthew 6:3 - "But when you do merciful deeds, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand does"?

I just saw a link in my fb about tip for jesus in sf

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-would-jesus-tip-3000-gratuity-left-for-san-francisco-waitress/

While I'm happy for the waiter

I see this as a publicity stunt (especially the written words "tips for jesus") since it is all over the internet

1000 dollar is much more cheaper than hiring a marketing team eh?

what happened with matthew 6:3 - "But when you do merciful deeds, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand does"?

One of the Christians on my page likes to post their 'random acts of kindness' and keeps us apprised of how many 'random' acts they have done vs their yearly goal. :-) Seems like they should be renamed to 'somewhat predictable and and publicly announced goal oriented acts of kindness' to me. God always finds his way into the message, of course.

Maybe I should post something nice I've done. Then announce I have no religious affiliation.

• Like 2