...once you make it all fall into place"

ZpntElA.jpg

no explanation needed Wendybanghead.gif

what is a "come soon"?

10334376_10152461737587384_8396800356161

let me finish

...once you make it all fall into place"

Take God bowling.                  

I saw a "God / Family / Country" meme today on FB. I believe that was the priority they were trying to get across. Not sure why God needs to be a priority. Can't he take care of himself?

Joyce Meyer makes me want to Puke

• Like 1

This article posted today....

My response:

Ahhh. I think if you hold to what the author is saying you could go onto some very weird places. How many places do we need to just "trust God" instead of relying on the world's way of dealing with a particular problem/issue? How many of you use/used birth control when you could have trusted God to determine the size of your family and/or when you became pregnant? How many of you go to the doctor when you're sick instead of just praying and trusting God to heal you? How many of you have savings or retirement when you could just trust God to take care of you if/when you are in financial need? Why don't you just "trust God" in those instances instead of taking matters in your own hands and "trusting the God of fear"?

This article posted today....

My response:

Ahhh. I think if you hold to what the author is saying you could go onto some very weird places. How many places do we need to just "trust God" instead of relying on the world's way of dealing with a particular problem/issue? How many of you use/used birth control when you could have trusted God to determine the size of your family and/or when you became pregnant? How many of you go to the doctor when you're sick instead of just praying and trusting God to heal you? How many of you have savings or retirement when you could just trust God to take care of you if/when you are in financial need? Why don't you just "trust God" in those instances instead of taking matters in your own hands and "trusting the God of fear"?

I would rather trust a family of well trained badgers to diagnose me in a hospital over waiting for god to "help" me. Oh and if god decided the size of familier we already would have birthed ourselves off the planet.

• Like 2

I saw a "God / Family / Country" meme today on FB. I believe that was the priority they were trying to get across. Not sure why God needs to be a priority. Can't he take care of himself?

He can't even communicate effectively. He needs all his little pawns to do his communicating for him, and even they can't all agree.

• Like 2

10373786_10152075360410670_6798784019755

Funny how anti-choicers never seem to want to fund these children and put them through med school though.

• Like 5

i am no good at writing

it should read,,,,

i did tried, but adolf hilter survived child birth,,,,,

• Like 1

419658_359616400736114_148100168_n.jpg

"As if being a 'believer' had anything to do with being an honest mechanic." WendyDoh.gif

It does; he/she is less likely to be honest. After all, Xtians must at least be intellectually dishonest in order to be a Xtian. bill

• Like 1

It's sad to see these people work so hard for so many years to overcome their nature, committing to a same-sex relationship or remaining celibate, just to face a scandal when they return to what is natural and innocent for them.

"Funny how anti-choicers never seem to want to fund these children and put them through med school

though" FreeThinkerNZ

When I read that drivel I thought exactly thew same thing.

What about this: "Yes, that mass murderer was my child. I wanted an abortion because I knew I was not

able in any way to care of a baby at that time, but they told me I would be killing one of god's

children and so they wouldn't allow it. We lived in poverty and in a crime area until he left home at 15." bill

• Like 4

Anti-abortionists would have much more success if they put a fraction of the effort that they put into their protests into supporting single mothers and their children.

• Like 7

Anti-abortionists would have much more success if they put a fraction of the effort that they put into their protests into supporting single mothers and their children.

In case people miss this. People that protest or oppose abortion generally could care less what happens to children after they are born. After they do their "part" helping "god" do what he seeminly would have been capable of stopping us from doing on his own if he gave a shit (if he had actually existed in the first place) they are no longer responsible for anything that happens.

If god wants that child to be a serial killer then by dammit he will be. Do you think hitlers mother would have killed him herself had she been given the knowledge of what her son would one day become and do? I ask this to people sometimes when talking about abortion and get a wide range of answers from the semi reasonable to the totally absurd.

• Like 2

419658_359616400736114_148100168_n.jpg

Are you incredibly brazen or just stupid when you put forth, as assurance that nothing is impossible, something that everyone knows has never been done (at least not without heavy equipment and lots of C-4)? Are you being dishonest or just incredibly gullible when you repost, as assurance that God's promises will be kept, a promise that has never been kept?

Or maybe... supporting contraception, maybe? Naw, that would be no good because then people might—horrors!HAVE SEX! Oh the humanity!

True story.

I never ceased to be amazed at the Republican lobby that wants to ban abortion but also remove all public healthcare assistance.

Basically, Republicans believe children should be shot out of the mother into a wall of hooks and spikes.  (Too graphic?  Sorry.  This is just how much the Conservative "Christian" Right sickens me).

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

The hard truth is that most Americans will adopt a child from China or Ukraine because it is cheaper and easier to do so than to adopt an American baby, even though we have plenty here who need a family.  Cry all you want over the "evils" of abortion, but what are you doing to ensure that the life you just saved will turn out to be worth living?

• Like 1

Are you incredibly brazen or just stupid when you put forth, as assurance that nothing is impossible, something that everyone knows has never been done (at least not without heavy equipment and lots of C-4)? Are you being dishonest or just incredibly gullible when you repost, as assurance that God's promises will be kept, a promise that has never been kept?

I have a little faith that if I pray to Jesus he will make the Jehovah's Witnesses stop going door to door. bahaha.

I never ceased to be amazed at the Republican lobby that wants to ban abortion but also remove all public healthcare assistance." FreeThinkerNZ

It truly is amazing. Before I deconverted I was in a Sunday School class taught by a guy about the evils of abortion.I said to him that I didn't like abortion either when it is used as a method of birth

control, but if we are going to oppose abortion shouldn't we give to support to single mothers having to raise a child by herself because the father has abdicated his responsibilities? This idiot of a teacher

said that that may be a social problem but not a christian one. Really? How can he be

that stupid? bill

• Like 2

are WE more powerful than god? that WE can intervene when god acts? could WE domesticate god?