Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Tender-Tuter.jpg

I'm guessing Mr Uchtdorf hasn't read the hundreds of misogynistic verses in the bible.  An objective reading of it shows biblegod hates women and girls. 

• Like 2

Why are you touching me creepy robe man?

He's got free candy in the van.

Nothing is free with Jesus.  You have to believe in his candy first.

10500288_10203111173294250_4170844307347

In other words, God is responsible for what they do to you and what you do in response to them. If your wife leaves you and you commit suicide over it, that's on God. If someone commits genocide, that's on God.

I'm guessing Mr Uchtdorf hasn't read the hundreds of misogynistic verses in the bible.  An objective reading of it shows biblegod hates women and girls. 

God's infinite love for girls is to pick out a good Christian man for each one of them to submit to.

10500288_10203111173294250_4170844307347

In other words, God is responsible for what they do to you and what you do in response to them. If your wife leaves you and you commit suicide over it, that's on God. If someone commits genocide, that's on God.

That poster would be much more effective if it used a pic of a bruised, abused child.

"You're a human, loved by God as His creation. There's nothing that says you need to be perfect."

Genesis 17:1

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

1 Kings 8:61

Let your heart therefore be perfect with the Lord our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.

2 Chronicles 19:9

And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the Lord, faithfully, and with aperfect heart.

Matthew 5:48

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

And that doesn't even begin to cover it.

• Like 2

1186153_10151951309385169_710636060_n.jp

Everyone has a Florduh in their lives?

• Like 1

Ugh.

601183_441052372642159_1241644334_n.jpg?

I had a friend who is a very strict Mormon post this parody article on FB.  It is a Christian blogger's response to the female blogger who recently gave up yoga pants, so as to not tempt innocent men.

The article is pretty funny itself, and a lot of the comments continue the joke, but man some of the commenters take the whole thing way to seriously!

http://thesaltcollective.org/modesty-whensuitsbecomestumblingblock/

If you truly cared about my desire to live holy, you would take into consideration how your clothing (and how sexy you look in it) may be a potential stumbling block for me. Have you considered maybe wearing a suit that is too large for you? Perhaps that hideous tie in your (or your dad’s) closet from the 70s? Do you have any plaid?

Yesssssshhh...  I want to be like Jesus!  A stone that makes them stumble, and a rock that makes them fall... :P

This comes from a very dear, religious friend of mine who is on my Facebook. I wanted soooo much to respond to this today. woohoo.gif  But I won't cause these are friends around my town.......

10982477_672238246214445_769722083148089

995646_10152922681135795_498314700839404

Tender-Tuter.jpg

Tender-Tuter3.jpg

Tender-Tuter.jpg

Tender-Tuter2.jpg

• Like 3