Goodbye Jesus

I Am A Christian - Any Questions?

1United

Then you must demonstrate by some means other than your subjective feeling that this perfect sinless man actually existed.

You have also divided God -- despite what you say. If we are all God -- or a part of God -- as you say, there would be no need for a "Christ" to resurrect. How would God's spirit be disallowed to parts of him? This does not make sense, and it really started not making sense when you used the word "Christ" and linked it to a man named Jesus.

All we have is a testimony written the a book called the Bible. I cannot prove that he was sinless, or perfect, or anything else. All I can do is know His plan for humanity. If one would stop and see what was in Him, and live through that same Spirit, they would find/experience heaven on earth.

We originally had the spirit that is Christ, but we lost it somehow when we developed the ego. [imo]

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1United

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Deva

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You want proof? Here it is: Jesus DID live and there are documents describing his existence!

Which documents?

Listen dude, there's no documents - there wouldn't be a discussion if there was - the point would be answered.

And even if there was proof of a "jesus", it doesn't make him "god" or "christ" or "anything".

Now stop making things up - stop lying - you're supposed to be a christian remember - isn't lying wrong?

Spatz

There were people who saw Jesus, who, I'll say, tasted Jesus and didn't believe that he is God.

What do you try to show me? That you have a demon? Come on, you are on the right way.

That's right I'm a big fuckin hardass demon. Well, at least you can SEE me and TALK to me, where's your angels? Wheres the holy fuckin spook?, isn't *it* supposed to be giving you the power to defeat me? LOL

Good luck with that asshole.

I already defeated you. I'm not afraid to speak to you and I know that I'll piss on your nerves just because I speak the truth - God's word.

That's your imagination - that is not proof. "Proof" is not a feeling. You don't "feel" proof.

Geezus!!!!

Get a life.

Talk about making stuff up on the spot.

Spatz

Experience is not feeling - experience is knowledge verified through living.

Experience is transferrable through education.

Nor is experience "proof" ... now stop making stuff up on the spot.

Proof is not in your head ... that's your imagination ... proof can be shown to other people ... so far, you've shown you're highly imaginative ... this does not prove the existance of gods or spirits. This is superstition.

You're getting laughable now.

Spatz

Oh no, he's using one of my favorite words.

Man, you believe in magic and yet you are going to speak of entailment. That strikes me as ludicrous.

[/quote

Who said I believe in magic??]

What do you try to show me? That you have a demon? Come on, you are on the right way.

That's right I'm a big fuckin hardass demon. Well, at least you can SEE me and TALK to me, where's your angels? Wheres the holy fuckin spook?, isn't *it* supposed to be giving you the power to defeat me? LOL

Good luck with that asshole.

I already defeated you. I'm not afraid to speak to you and I know that I'll piss on your nerves just because I speak the truth - God's word.

You defeated nobody ... you still have nothing to show. Still no angels, no gods, no spirits ... and still no jesus.

It's in your head ... you are imagining it.

You're delusional. Do you hear voices?

Spatz

You only defeated me in your mind alone.

To do it in reality you must:

A: REALLY prove god exisits.

B: Prove the origins of the bible, and then PROVE it was inspired by god

C: Do at LEAST ONE miracle, and prove it was a miracle

You don't piss on my nerves retard boy, you get me excited! You make me horney baby yeah! I love smackin you around to no end.

You want proof? Here it is: Jesus DID live and there are documents describing his existence!

I love this one! Le me have this one, please ...

Ok, open your little books and feel free to quote one and the source. I'll play nicely. Sort of. I especially want to hear from an eye witness outside the bible to one of jesus miracles. do you have some of his furniture he made too? he was a carpenter, yes?

You may want to find something other than Josephus since his writings have been shown to have been changed around 1150 CE. Scholars won't even use his writings anymore to quote because of the fraud.

... text ...

There were people who saw Jesus, who, I'll say, tasted Jesus and didn't believe that he is God.

Really? Do you have names and addresses so I'll talk to them ... or are they in a book too?

Spatz

Those "witnesses" were made up too. You never talked to them.

STFU!

I think this topic was interesting until you totally ruined it. 1U speaks more truth than you do, so zip that yap-trap.

Who said I believe in magic??

When you speak of "spirits" I assume (perhaps mistakeningly) that you adhere to some sort of belief in the supernatural. That to me is magic.

You don't piss on my nerves retard boy, you get me excited! You make me horney baby yeah! I love smackin you around to no end.

Are you homoseXual

A: You have NO excuse not to believe in God, the creation speaks by itself.

B: It's not only the Bible but the Spirit who gives life. If we don't look at all this bullshit like prove it or get out and so on, the bible will speak to you by itself.

C: God is who does miracles.

Sir, I'm reading Charles Hodge's Systematic Theology, written about 1870. Hodge was a Presbyterian theologian at Princeton Seminary. He was very well educated for his day, able to read the Bible it the original languages, and able to read philosophy, science, and theology of his day in most European languages. Ancient Greek, Hebrew, Latin, and modern German, French, and English are the languages that show up in his Systematic Theology. In other words, we are talking about a well-read and highly educated man. He spent two years in Europe to get an intimate understanding of the various theological trends. What you describe here he labeled heresy.

Hodge lived and breathed the Westminster theology. It is what many of us here were bred and born in. You bring us a message the Bible condemns. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. You, Sir, make all things god. That is the very thing Moses condemned. I can't think of the passages right now but I am sure the New Testament also condemns your theology about all things being god.

That being said, here is my question to you: How did Jesus' death fix things with God so we can go to heaven when we die (if we believe in him)? Exactly what changed when Jesus died? Since God couldn't just forgive us, as an almighty God would if he could, something must have changed when Jesus died. What was that?

And when you have answered that question, here's the next one: Since human happiness can be found by simply being true to oneself, and since getting rid of dysfunctional behaviour brings about a good humanity and society, we are left with the conclusion that humans are basicall good deep down if only love can connect with this goodness. What, then, is this sin that Jesus died for and that I need to be forgiven for?

So far, no Christian has been able to answer these foundational questions of the Christian religion.

Yes, I am a heretic by traditional standards, lol. Is this suppose to make me change my view? I disagree with orthodoxy, and I [know] without a doubt that God is ALL in All ... just like scripture states.

How about answering my questions? You promised to answer questions. Like most Christians--and your nonexistent god--you break your promise to answer my questions.

Experience is transferrable through education.

Nor is experience "proof" ... now stop making stuff up on the spot.

Proof is not in your head ... that's your imagination ... proof can be shown to other people ... so far, you've shown you're highly imaginative ... this does not prove the existance of gods or spirits. This is superstition.

You're getting laughable now.

Spatz

That's funny because I've never claimed to be able to [prove] anything. I have an understanding of Christ that I want to share. I see many [most] have no interest, and are rejecting everything I say. This is alright, some might understand it, and other won't - that is the nature of the beast. [Man - ego]

Take care,

Are you a fag?

B: It's not only the Bible but the Spirit who gives life. If we don't look at all this bullshit like prove it or get out and so on, the bible will speak to you by itself.

He may or may not be, but you definitely sound like a self denying, self loathing homosexual who is stubbornly sticking to an idea for fear of admitting to yourself that you are gay.

Spatz

Which documents?

Listen dude, there's no documents - there wouldn't be a discussion if there was - the point would be answered.

And even if there was proof of a "jesus", it doesn't make him "god" or "christ" or "anything".

Now stop making things up - stop lying - you're supposed to be a christian remember - isn't lying wrong?

Spatz

'... tasted Jesus', with what? Strawberry jam?

It's fables. it's mythology. where is the proof? there should be many books written of Jesus in other countries from the same era and there are none that describe miracles or any thing else the NT records.

That's funny because I've never claimed to be able to [prove] anything. I have an understanding of Christ that I want to share. I see many [most] have no interest, and are rejecting everything I say. This is alright, some might understand it, and other won't - that is the nature of the beast. [Man - ego]

Take care,

Now you're running away and blaming us because we don't appreciate you're boundless wisdom.

How brave and noble of you.

Spatz

Are you a fag?

He may or may not be, but you definitely sound like a self denying, self loathing homosexual who is stubbornly sticking to an idea for fear of admitting to yourself that you are gay.

Spatz

Self denying is good and you know why (Hunt for clues - they are in the Bible).

And I'm not gay because homosexuality is sin. Do you copy?

Are you homoseXual

No I am not gay, just a figure of speech.

I have EVERY excuse for not believing in god. The creation does NOT speak for itself, shhh listen? Hear anything? It SURELY is not whispering bible god bible god.

Bible does not speak. It is a BOOK re-wrote over and over, by many different authors, and the RCC chose the books you read. It's stupid to take such non-sense seriously

The idiot book says YOU CAN TO, or did you miss that part?

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

When you speak of "spirits" I assume (perhaps mistakeningly) that you adhere to some sort of belief in the supernatural. That to me is magic.

I see -- Spirit to means ones state of being. [Very similar to emotion]

I have an understanding of Christ that I want to share.

I associate understanding with the ability to predict. So please share with us something that your understanding allows you to predict.

Self denying is good and you know why (Hunt for clues - they are in the Bible).

And I'm not gay because homosexuality is sin. Do you copy?

I *copy* that you look down on ALL gays as sinners. Fucktard, many friends of mine are gay, and they would not appreciate this at all, and be ready for a LANDSLIDE of flame, because there are several here on these boards.

This is a meaningless statement and it doesn't address how you know god's specific attributes (which contradict in many ways the attributes others assign him).

God is all things. So god is shit. God is evil. God is pain and misery. Some of your god's qualities I can live without.

You will continue in the cycle of sin and suffering until you start living through the Spirit, and tame ego. Ego cause pain, and misery [iN] God. God is just the body in which we live.

More meaningless tripe. Do you just like listening to yourself talk? This line of reasoning works on a lot of non thinkers, but you will likely find that it sticks like teflon here. Say something that has real meaning, back it up with facts and reason or just quit wasting our time.

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

Because as a child of my parents I don't want to call my mother George.