Goodbye Jesus

I Am A Christian - Any Questions?

1United

Are you a fag?

A: You have NO excuse not to believe in God, the creation speaks by itself.

B: It's not only the Bible but the Spirit who gives life. If we don't look at all this bullshit like prove it or get out and so on, the bible will speak to you by itself.

C: God is who does miracles.

He may or may not be, but you definitely sound like a self denying, self loathing homosexual who is stubbornly sticking to an idea for fear of admitting to yourself that you are gay.

Spatz

Self denying is good and you know why (Hunt for clues - they are in the Bible).

And I'm not gay because homosexuality is sin. Do you copy?

You sound gay ... sure you're not?

Self-denying is good, hey? It's all in the bible .... but the bible is crap .. it's written by iron age sheppards living in the desert of the middle east, 1000's of years ago.

This is supposed to be good, hey?

Wake-up wonder boy .. get a boyfriend or something - may calm you down.

Spatz

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1United

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• Deva

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's funny because I've never claimed to be able to [prove] anything. I have an understanding of Christ that I want to share. I see many [most] have no interest, and are rejecting everything I say. This is alright, some might understand it, and other won't - that is the nature of the beast. [Man - ego]

I find your view interesting because it's more of a mystical/buddhist kind of interpretation of Christianity. But it seems this thread is spinning out of control by one of your fellow Christians that only want to cause havoc instead of bridging a common understanding.

Do you belong to a church currently or a denomination? How did you come to believe this way, was it through someone's teachings or books or just by your own contemplation?

I *copy* that you look down on ALL gays as sinners. Fucktard, many friends of mine are gay, and they would not appreciate this at all, and be ready for a LANDSLIDE of flame, because there are several here on these boards.

Then they should repent and you know this.

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

Because as a child of my parents I don't want to call my mother George.

Yup. That makes it a sin.

Geez ... what pumpkin patch you crawl out of.

Spatz

When you speak of "spirits" I assume (perhaps mistakeningly) that you adhere to some sort of belief in the supernatural. That to me is magic.

I see -- Spirit to means ones state of being. [Very similar to emotion]

So to you spirits are natural? I wonder then if they are subject to the same sorts of inquiry that all natural things are. Can we come to understand spirits? Could there be a science of spirits?

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

That's not a reason in the general aspect but only your personal opinion and wants. You can't declare something a "sin" because it's to your personal dislike of the simple reason that it is then not an "absolute" truth or statement, but only your individual "truth".

I *copy* that you look down on ALL gays as sinners. Fucktard, many friends of mine are gay, and they would not appreciate this at all, and be ready for a LANDSLIDE of flame, because there are several here on these boards.

Repent? The only repenting around here is repenting on the sin of closing one's mind and following xtiainity in the first place.

You should repent on your sin of total ignorance.

HanSolo : We also speak about God as omnipotent who knows perfectly what's right and what's wrong. God said homosexuality is sin and if he said so... it's true.

Then you must demonstrate by some means other than your subjective feeling that this perfect sinless man actually existed.

You have also divided God -- despite what you say. If we are all God -- or a part of God -- as you say, there would be no need for a "Christ" to resurrect. How would God's spirit be disallowed to parts of him? This does not make sense, and it really started not making sense when you used the word "Christ" and linked it to a man named Jesus.

All we have is a testimony written the a book called the Bible. I cannot prove that he was sinless, or perfect, or anything else. All I can do is know His plan for humanity. If one would stop and see what was in Him, and live through that same Spirit, they would find/experience heaven on earth.

We originally had the spirit that is Christ, but we lost it somehow when we developed the ego. [imo]

there is nothing in him because it is not a true story. the story of jesus came about because of a fictitious story of a girl given a magic fruit by a talking snake. jesus is just as mythological. the religion around jesus is built on the fall of man which is the story of the girl given fruit by a talking snake. Because the girl and the man both ate a fucking piece of fruit, your god had an existential meltdown and cursed all of his creation to die--OVER A FUCKING PIECE OF FRUIT! Given by a talking snake! the story of Jesus evolved from this bullshit! You follow a fable that has been crushed into the human consciousness over thousands of years of murder, blackmale, slavery, and every sordid torture humans can impose on other humans and you are bragging up this same religion as a moral value to follow to bring us to this same god that had a nervous breakdown over a PIECE OF FRUIT? You are nuts! Why ? because you follow this nonsense. Your god is insane!

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

George? That must be your life partner's name I guess...

lol

Repent? The only repenting around here is repenting on the sin of closing one's mind and following xtiainity in the first place.

You should repent on your sin of total ignorance.

People always thought that Christians are ignorant... especially when they speak what you don't like :) :)

People always thought that Christians are ignorant... especially when they speak what you don't like :):)

Yeah, namely "total bullshit"... That tends to make one think the other is ignorant :) :)

That being said, here is my question to you: How did Jesus' death fix things with God so we can go to heaven when we die (if we believe in him)? Exactly what changed when Jesus died? Since God couldn't just forgive us, as an almighty God would if he could, something must have changed when Jesus died. What was that?

He didn't fix things - No one is in a literal heaven right now. What Jesus did do is give the masses a testimony from someone who knew the way of Harmony. Jesus is not what saves us per se, it is believeing in, and following what He did. It is the spirit that gives life - Not the son of man- [Jesus]

And when you have answered that question, here's the next one: Since human happiness can be found by simply being true to oneself, and since getting rid of dysfunctional behaviour brings about a good humanity and society, we are left with the conclusion that humans are basicall good deep down if only love can connect with this goodness. What, then, is this sin that Jesus died for and that I need to be forgiven for?

Jesus showed us the way - Christ [God Spirit in Flesh] is the that way. Sin is an archers term for missing the mark - a broken rule to consequence. The spirit, or [Christ] leads us out of the cycle of sin and suffering when we live through that Spirit, which is Love in its purest form.

Yes, I am a heretic by traditional standards, lol. Is this suppose to make me change my view? I disagree with orthodoxy, and I [know] without a doubt that God is ALL in All ... just like scripture states.

...and you know this.

To me this is an indication of a person that lacks an appropriate sense of boundaries. This is rude in my opinion. I can't imagine saying to someone "you should _______ and you know it."

What the fuck does that mean? Sounds like gnostic b/s to me with the deluge being the false god.

You in no way rebutted the fact that some one like Robertson or the thankfully late Farwell disagree with you.

Your beginning to sound like Troy.

It means that God is All in All. [Nothing exists apart from God]

Are you suggesting that the orthodox view is correct, then?

You are spouting esoterical nonsense.

Now you're running away and blaming us because we don't appreciate you're boundless wisdom.

How brave and noble of you.

Spatz

You are not your ego.

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

I've got a friend called George... and her kids are very happy with her having that name.

Fucktard... at least use a gender-specific name when you try to pull that line. Using one that's used by males AND females makes you look like an idiot.

homosexuality is sin.

Why?

I tried to be calm and polite but your attitude stinks!

You fuckin ignoramus bigoted troll!

:vtffani::battle:

I associate understanding with the ability to predict. So please share with us something that your understanding allows you to predict.

Why? I don't have the gift of prophesy...

But George is a gender-specific name cuz it's used only for males.

OMG

1United, have you read any of Not_Scarevangelist? Do you think he has a good and efficient approach to reach people with his message, and do you think he has the right message at all when he say "repent" and his views on "sin" etc?

That being said, here is my question to you: How did Jesus' death fix things with God so we can go to heaven when we die (if we believe in him)? Exactly what changed when Jesus died? Since God couldn't just forgive us, as an almighty God would if he could, something must have changed when Jesus died. What was that?

He didn't fix things - No one is in a literal heaven right now. What Jesus did do is give the masses a testimony from someone who knew the way of Harmony. Jesus is not what saves us per se, it is believeing in, and following what He did. It is the spirit that gives life - Not the son of man- [Jesus]

And when you have answered that question, here's the next one: Since human happiness can be found by simply being true to oneself, and since getting rid of dysfunctional behaviour brings about a good humanity and society, we are left with the conclusion that humans are basicall good deep down if only love can connect with this goodness. What, then, is this sin that Jesus died for and that I need to be forgiven for?

Jesus showed us the way - Christ [God Spirit in Flesh] is the that way. Sin is an archers term for missing the mark - a broken rule to consequence. The spirit, or [Christ] leads us out of the cycle of sin and suffering when we live through that Spirit, which is Love in its purest form.

Yes, I am a heretic by traditional standards, lol. Is this suppose to make me change my view? I disagree with orthodoxy, and I [know] without a doubt that God is ALL in All ... just like scripture states.

Thank you.

Next question: Since this is humanism with a religious label, why not just skip the religion and get down to the business of being human?

You are not your ego.

Why does the ego get so much attention? What about the id? What about the superego?

Hey Sojourner - that's a cool little banner you have there in your siggy line. I like it.

Thanks Mythra, I had fun making it. Anyone want one made for them let me know, I love playing in psp with graphics.

sojourner

I associate understanding with the ability to predict. So please share with us something that your understanding allows you to predict.

Why? I don't have the gift of prophesy...

What I am asking for is the proof of your understanding. What leads you to believe that you understand?