Goodbye Jesus

Two Questions for Christians...

quicksand

They are changed because Christians (the majority) don't want to do those pesky little laws of Old.

Well, all of them except the one about stoning the homos :HaHa:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• daniel_1012

• Vixentrox

• Fweethawt

Good, we agree then! Now we know for sure that the NT is wrong.  The laws in the OT are eternal, that is why during the messianic reign of the OT, the laws are still in effect.

Funny how Christians have changed the meaning of "eternal" over the years now isn't it?  They are changed because Christians (the majority) don't want to do those pesky little laws of Old.

Dang! You caught me. You figured out something Jesus Christ, Paul, the apostles, and every Christian ever since has missed! What a revelation! :lmao:

They are eternal! Amen. And, since you have chosen to live under it by refusing atonement for your sin, expect to be judged according to it.

Oh, well that's convenient isn't it.  This is it! But we can change it when we want cause.  But don't deny it or you're a moron!  But when it changes it's just a theory.  However, accept it as fact or else you're uneducated -- at least until we find out why it's wrong then you have to believe that. 
Hey, it's not our fault that when you find out something that eventually something could change that requires you to view the information differently.

Take for instance, antibiotics. If we didn't change what science has taught us about them, they would have become useless long ago. Eventually, they will be useless against some of the things that they help to alleviate, but still, if our knowledge didn't change, or better yet, EVOLVE, we'd still be burying our poop as instructed per the bible.

Reality is mostly in a continuous state of change. I know that that is hard to 'believe' because, it doesn't require 'belief' in order to be accepted. :scratch:

That Bible is riddled with contridctions they say... this theory of evolution is a riddle in the making!  It is still believed.  :lmao:
Why did we have to change our knowledge-base on antibiotics again? Something changed. Something mutated. Something evolved that made the change to our knowledge-base necessary. :Doh:

I'm just glad that the people in charge of it didn't just sit back and 'believe' that a change took place. They knew it, because they know that things change.

He's probably one of those that doesn't use modern medicine, trusting only in his tribal beast god to heal him

Take for instance, antibiotics.

Take for instance, 2 Thessalonians 1:8-10

What the hell does that have to do with the advancements in anti-biotics?

Dang!  You caught me.  You figured out something Jesus Christ, Paul, the apostles, and every Christian ever since has missed!  What a revelation!  :lmao:

They are eternal!  Amen.  And, since you have chosen to live under it by refusing atonement for your sin, expect to be judged according to it.

Actually, that whole contradiction was created to keep people's minds running around in little circles instead of thinking/realizing how absurd it really is.

Your mind, is caught in that little circle.

You fear even simply questioning those absurd OT laws, and you think that people are actually supposed to practice them if they "refuse" to "accept" the silly NT salvation plan.

I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but none of it, OT or NT applies to anyone unless you "believe" it. Even then, it's only "true" to the individual.

That's why your leaders like to start putting this stuff into the minds of children. If they waited until the person was old enough to think rationally, the individual would most likely see it for the BS that it Truly™ and Verily™ is.

You got started young, didn't you Danny? :scratch:

daniel, I issued a formal debate challenge on the subject of evolution, are you game?

Sure, we can debate sometime. I'm quite sure we'll have an oppertunity. What do you want to know?

Actually, that whole contradiction was created to keep people's minds running around in little circles instead of thinking/realizing how absurd it really is.

Your mind, is caught in that little circle.

You fear even simply questioning those absurd OT laws, and you think that people are actually supposed to practice them if they "refuse" to "accept" the silly NT salvation plan.

I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but none of it, OT or NT applies to anyone unless you "believe" it. Even then, it's only "true" to the individual.

That's why your leaders like to start putting this stuff into the minds of children. If they waited until the person was old enough to think rationally, the individual would most likely see it for the BS that it Truly and Verily is.

You got started young, didn't you Danny?  :scratch:

Wrong again. Hell applies to you even without your belief.

Been a Christian for 2.5 years.

Wrong again.  Hell applies to you even without your belief.

2.5 years... :lmao:

I was one for oh...20? 25? hahahahahaahahah. You don't know shit.

You mean these?

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord (Jesus) will kill with the breath of his mouth and render powerless by the manifestation of his coming,

the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie,

and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved.

That's some funny shit. :HaHa:

To that I would say, take for instance Proverbs 14:15-17 .

Touche!

Sure, we can debate sometime.  I'm quite sure we'll have an oppertunity.  What do you want to know?

daniel, can you please post in my Formal Debate Challenge if you wish to debate me? I did not wish to derail the thread, but you were only posting here.

Umm... Would that be the Christian Hell™, the Islamic Hell™, or the Jewish Sheol™ (however it's spelled) ?

You really don't understand the concept of realizing the difference between fiction and reality, do you? :scratch:

:mellow: They molded you quickly. :mellow:

2.5 years...  :lmao:

I was one for oh...20?  25?  hahahahahaahahah.  You don't know shit.

If I had started young you would have said :lmao:

If I was one for 10 years you would have said :lmao:

If I was one for 2.5 years you would have sald :lmao:

You would still say I "don't know shit."

I'll tell you what you don't know. You don't know the danger you are in. It's interesting you don't even know how long you were a Christian, showing me you don't even know the date of your own conversion. So was it 20... 25 years? Maybe 24, ah heck I don't know I never really paid much attention anyways!

This says much to its legitimacy.

So was it 20... 25 years?  Maybe 24, ah heck I don't know I never really paid much attention anyways!

No, it actually shows that the deconversion process is long and arduous.

You mean these?

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord (Jesus) will kill with the breath of his mouth and render powerless by the manifestation of his coming,

the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie,

and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved.

That's some funny shit.  :HaHa:

To that I would say, take for instance Proverbs 14:15-17 .

Touche!

I like that! Good verse!

If I had started young you would have said  :lmao:

If I was one for 10 years you would have said  :lmao:

If I was one for 2.5 years you would have sald  :lmao:

You would still say I "don't know shit."

I'll tell you what you don't know.  You don't know the danger you are in.  It's interesting you don't even know how long you were a Christian, showing me you don't even know the date of your own conversion.  So was it 20... 25 years?  Maybe 24, ah heck I don't know I never really paid much attention anyways!

I know the "supposed" danger. But I don't belive in that nonsense any more so, God can kiss my ass. Fuck the holy spirit. I blaspheme the holy spirit. Strike me dead right now if this offend you god!

Like scientists who believe in the generally accepted theory of evolution, and the big bang.  :lmao:

Ahem... no scientist believes in the "generally accepted theory of evolution"

What they ACCEPT AS REALITY is the Theory of Evolution.

There is a difference... one being the Theory of Evolution and the other being the inaccurate, falicious, lie that creationists have been attacking for decades.

Hmm...still alive...maybe your god is a little busy right now...we'll give it a few more mnutes.

You don't know the danger you are in.
Yes, of course. Jesus is coming any day now, and we're all going to fry. :mellow:

Gotta keep the fear alive, huh, Danny?

Even when there's nothing there to be fearful of.

Yes I have. And I am here to find out how have you people come to that realization. What is your story. See, I am not going to go into any more arguments about this, because if you have not felt God's hand in life, then it would be very fruitless. I was an atheist myself, but things happened in my life and in my friends' and relatives' lives that led me to believe in God, and I can tell you about that, but I doubt you would be interested in hearing them.

Okay

I do not believe simply because I have not seen real proof. I suppose you have your signs, but I would interpret them differently. I would only take them at face value, not making any assumptions. Probability is only probability, and nothing more. Luck (or Miracle) is just what we call probability when we take it personally.

For me, I don't do faith. I get along well enough without it. I know that some people would feel horrified that I say this, but I am not the miserable lost soul that some people are quick to label.

Now, I was raised into Catholicism, but that never took hold. But it was later in life when I realized that it was all baseless.

I like that!  Good verse!

I hope you liked this one the best.

Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent looketh well to his going.
If so, then you know that you've got a lot of chiseling to do. :Hmm:

This is incorrect. The delusions and fantasies of one person never apply to another person, even if the delusional person insists repeatedly. You'll learn more about concepts such as this once you begin therapy.

You know...god sent bears to kill what, 42 kids was it for teasing one of his prohets? He flooded the whole world for people being nawtee. He destroyed cities becuase of nawtee people. You think he'd strike me dead for saying nawtee things. Maybe if I was a kid he'd kill me...he likes to kill kids a lot.