Goodbye Jesus

Two Questions for Christians...

quicksand

Anyway Daniel, back to my question. Obviously we are all ex-xtians who are generally more literate in the scriptures than you (In fact, you rather remind me of myself after I'd been a xtian for a couple of years - I was a quick study, too).

So why are you continuing to preach the gospel to a bunch of heretics who have consciously believed in, then rejected your religion? Paul didn't sit around arguing with the Stoics, trying to convince them. He told them, some believed, then off he went. The scriptures tell you to move on. Ok, we get it, condemned to hell, god waxing up his hammer of retribution, blah blah blah.

What I find interesting is your compulsion to keep on harping. Who are you trying to convince, us or you? Cause we already rejected your message. And we don't believe it any more than we believe Zeus lives on Mt. Olympus.

If you think we 'don't understand' or 'have a demon of falsehood' preventing us from getting it, you're fooling yourself. We know a lot more than you do, junior. In fact, we know you better than you know yourself.

WE WERE YOU.

Just about everything you've been spewing at us is EXACTLY WHAT WE USED TO SPEW AT OTHERS. Christ, you might even be from my old church. :wave:

And you can quote me scripture and dogma from now until the day you die, and it will all still be lies. Do you get it yet? We heard it before - and from a lot better witness than you.

foolyoubetter.gif

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• daniel_1012

• Vixentrox

• Fweethawt

and a day you turned your back on the Lord.

How about there was a day the "lord" turned his back on us?

11For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

12How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Let me tell you that at the end of 2004 (that's right, a year for you...oh, and I'm thinking it was around 1973-75 when I officially took the plunge...to me the year wasn't important but the act was) when I was begging for the "lord" to come find me he didn't show. I'm pretty sure he knew where I was. I was praying desparately for my faith and got nothing. Unless I misread the above it doesn't say "the sheep should go looking for the fucking shepherd who's off doing some other sheep." I did not ask for anything not promised by the big man himself and was abandoned. Of course it looks like another sheep came and took my place so no love lost on either side. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm not coming back. This sheep discovered he was didn't want to hang around to get screwed by the shepherd anymore, turned into a goat (as per the buy-bull) and hopped up the mountain to see the truth. Looking down on that small world called Christianity it's all so very clear...something you can't see when you're in the pen with the rest of the sheep.

mwc

If you think we 'don't understand' or 'have a demon of falsehood' preventing us from getting it, you're fooling yourself. We know a lot more than you do, junior. In fact, we know you better than you know yourself.

WE WERE YOU.

Just about everything you've been spewing at us is EXACTLY WHAT WE USED TO SPEW AT OTHERS. Christ, you might even be from my old church. :wave:

And you can quote me scripture and dogma from now until the day you die, and it will all still be lies. Do you get it yet? We heard it before - and from a lot better witness than you.

foolyoubetter.gif

That's the thing common to many who show up on these sites, and the likes of CF... the same bumper sticker slogans and they post it as if it's brand new news that nobody's ever heard before.

Do they all get a How To Witness handbook? How to start off, what to come-back with, etc, ?

Well ,the problem is the understanding!As most know?GOD gave HIS HOLY SPIRIT to those who accepted HIm as LORD and MASTER.

And you know?The LORD calls us childern.As kids we are not too wise.We think we are.But We only have what other men tell or what satan and demons put in our minds.Which at times confuses people.The nut houses and jails are full of people ,who obey these thoughts,Thinking they are there thoughts.

Whisper's Edge President

Group Icon

Group: Contributor

Member No.: 92

Any Gods?: Invisible Blue Unicorn

A wonderful life kissing his ass. No thanks.

This is not true!

You see the LORD created many beings.But none like HIm.He also wanted being like HIMSELF.So HE created us.And out of us?He will have HIS childern.

The angels and other beings are not like us.

You know these things would not bother you if it did not touch you deep with in your spirit.

I think most of these people have been hurt,by the church or christain .Maybe they were not christains ,but fakers?

Any way.The truth is?The LORD is LOVE,pure clean LOVE.It has nothing to do with a church .But is a personal relationship with our CREATOR.

He LOVES each of us!And hates to see us use each other or mistreat each other.He is only harsh with us,when we will not listen.Like we are with our own little ones.I do not like to yell at my kids.But must at times.As I do not want themhurting themselfs or others.He is the same!The earths times is short.It will not end,But soon?Some nut will start shooting off nukes.Then we will have lots of problems and all those here?Willneed to help each other!I have no hard feelings toward any of you!Thank you for your thoughts!

Anyway Daniel, back to my question. Obviously we are all ex-xtians who are generally more literate in the scriptures than you (In fact, you rather remind me of myself after I'd been a xtian for a couple of years - I was a quick study, too).

So why are you continuing to preach the gospel to a bunch of heretics who have consciously believed in, then rejected your religion? Paul didn't sit around arguing with the Stoics, trying to convince them. He told them, some believed, then off he went. The scriptures tell you to move on. Ok, we get it, condemned to hell, god waxing up his hammer of retribution, blah blah blah.

What I find interesting is your compulsion to keep on harping. Who are you trying to convince, us or you? Cause we already rejected your message. And we don't believe it any more than we believe Zeus lives on Mt. Olympus.

WE WERE YOU.

foolyoubetter.gif

A: Though I have commited my life to Christ 2.5 years ago, saying that "we" are "generally more literate in the scriptures" than me, is based on nothing. Though, as those scriptures say -- demons believe in God, and tremble. I imagine Satan knows the scriptures quite well also. Furthermore, I'm *quite* sure there are Christians who have been at it longer than "we" have been alive, are much more well versed than many of us, and yet remain Christian. So, if you are using that as a bases for your disbelief, it is ill founded.

B: Are you asking me to leave?

C: You can't possibly know YOU WERE ME. How do you presume to know the entirety of my character, my will, and the thoughts and intents of my heart which you have not seen, yet you believe to know you were once the SAME as me? Yet still, you profess it impossible to know God, whom you have also not seen? So... it is possible for you to know you and I were the same person, though you are without hardly any knowledge of me... other than I also profess Christianity like you once did. There are countless many other things that remain unseen, and you make such a claim as "we were you..." The unseen God, you cannot compute. Hrm... Speaking of spirit of deception.

D: You have come to the conclusion that what I might spew would all be lies, but you don't know that... you hope that. If you heard it from a lot better witness than me, than you are even moreso without excuse.

Though, as those scriptures say -- demons believe in God, and tremble.  I imagine Satan knows the scriptures quite well also.

The character Devil/Satan described by the NT is nowhere found in the OT. By description I mean Satan as bogeyman or fallen angel. There is nothing in the OT which shows Devil/Satan as rebel angel.

The character Devil/Satan described by the NT is nowhere found in the OT. By description I mean Satan as bogeyman or fallen angel. There is nothing in the OT which shows Devil/Satan as rebel angel.

This is him!

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

A: Though I have commited my life to Christ 2.5 years ago, saying that "we" are "generally more literate in the scriptures" than me, is based on nothing.  Though, as those scriptures say -- demons believe in God, and tremble.  I imagine Satan knows the scriptures quite well also.  Furthermore, I'm *quite* sure there are Christians who have been at it longer than "we" have been alive, are much more well versed than many of us, and yet remain Christian.  So, if you are using that as a bases for your disbelief, it is ill founded.

B: Are you asking me to leave?

C: You can't possibly know YOU WERE ME.  How do you presume to know the entirety of my character, my will, and the thoughts and intents of my heart which you have not seen, yet you believe to know you were once the SAME as me? Yet still, you profess it impossible to know God, whom you have also not seen?  So... it is possible for you to know you and I were the same person, though you are without hardly any knowledge of me... other than I also profess Christianity like you once did. There are countless many other things that remain unseen, and you make such a claim as "we were you..."  The unseen God, you cannot compute. Hrm...  Speaking of spirit of deception.

D: You have come to the conclusion that what I might spew would all be lies, but you don't know that... you hope that.  If you heard it from a lot better witness than me, than you are even moreso without excuse.

Well, now you know what its like to have someone who doesn't know you judge your character. Perhaps you will stop judging our character without knowing us? I guess I'm probably hoping for too much there, I mean since you have the moral high ground and all :Wendywhatever:

And I have no problem believing that some stuff you say might be true. Hey a broken clock is right 2 times a day :grin: And by the way, you only HOPE we are wrong as well, at least we have reason to back up our hope....what do you have?....Oh yeah faith that a contradictory book is somehow magicly true anyway.

and since those better witnesses were only witnesses to delusions, fairy tales, and book that contradicts science, philosophy, morality...and oh yeah ITSELF. then I don't really think I need an excuse. :scratch:

Isaiah 14:12-17

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

This is him!

Eze 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16  By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:17  Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Eze 28:18  Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Ahh yes Ezekiel, this book was written post Babylonian exile, by the way historians are farily sure Babylon is where Judaism picked up the beliefs in hell, angles, demons...and oh yes, Satan. As you'll notice this passage is farily vauge about satan compared to the NT, this would be because this is an example of the theology developing. Go try to find a book written before the exile that references satan, you never will. And the snake in the garden doesn't count, the idea that he was satan is a new concept that was grafted on to the passage, and is not supported by the passage itself.

Actually reading the Bible can be pretty interisting from a historical perspective. You can acctually see a cultures beliefs change and grow in different ways over the books of the Bible. From a small cult that worshiped a mountain God to the structure that it had in 1st century. It changed in countless ways.

Thanks for playing with us, but please....for the love of monkey balls....go read a book on biblical scholarship/history before you start telling us what the bible does and doesn't say. I was a religion major( yes I'm bringing that up again :grin: ), I studied this stuff for years in college, FOR YEARS.

Member No.: 620

Any Gods?: Still looking

QUOTE(Reach @ Oct 6 2005, 05:52 AM)

Most of all, I am insulted by fundy male Christians who think they are superior to 1.) all of us and 2.) women specifically. They are the most insulting of all and they refuse to open up their eyes and see what they are doing.

...I could make a "Loyal Citizen: Republic of Gilead" icon for those clowns, if you'd like. wink.gif

I swear, though, did you notice how the only Christians who bothered responding to my headship thread were male? Of course they're going to "defend" headship--they benefit from it! Wel'Duh. tongue.gif

NO They do not gain.But the burdern has been put on them.

They must LOVE there wifes as CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH.They must protect there familys and teach them about the LORD .They will be judged harder than the wife.Theu have been given extra work.Whatever takes place in there homes?They must deal with it,out of LOVE.You see,With GOd,those that would be the greatest,MUST humble them selfs before the rest.As you know?The LORD washed HIS followers feet!This is how we must be!I know most men feel they must rule with an iron hand.This is untrue.We must rule with LOVE and KINDNESS.As an example of the LORD.Who gave HIS life for the church.We should do the same ,with our homes.

Without the spirit of truth.You only know words.Never the full meaning.As you may or may not know?satan has studyed the bible for many years.And still does not understand it.as he did all he could to destory JESUS and could not.he is real alright.

You think all those thoughts that go though your mind are yours?

All those evil thoughts,are they who you really are?Of course not!

Without the spirit of truth.You only know words.Never the full meaning.As you may or may not know?satan has studyed the bible for many years.And still does not understand it.as he did all he could to destory JESUS and could not.he is real alright.

ahh yes, when all else fails....I must be possesed by demons. I couldn't have posibly thought for myself. Apperently its such foreign ground for you, its hard for you to imagine someone else doing it.

Listen, I doubt the bible because I've studied it...pure and simple. Accusing me of being possesed............really :lmao:

I'd cuss you out...but that would just prove your point in your own mind....your not even worth talking too. I mean, do you even know how offensive that kind of crap is?

Member No.: 620

Any Gods?: Still looking

QUOTE(Reach @ Oct 6 2005, 05:52 AM)

Most of all, I am insulted by fundy male Christians who think they are superior to 1.) all of us and 2.) women specifically. They are the most insulting of all and they refuse to open up their eyes and see what they are doing.

...I could make a "Loyal Citizen: Republic of Gilead" icon for those clowns, if you'd like. wink.gif

I swear, though, did you notice how the only Christians who bothered responding to my headship thread were male? Of course they're going to "defend" headship--they benefit from it! Wel'Duh. tongue.gif

NO They do not gain.But the burdern has been put on them.

They must LOVE there wifes as CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH.They must protect there familys and teach them about the LORD .They will be judged harder than the wife.Theu have been given extra work.Whatever takes place in there homes?They must deal with it,out of LOVE.You see,With GOd,those that would be the greatest,MUST humble them selfs before the rest.As you know?The LORD washed HIS followers feet!This is how we must be!I know most men feel they must rule with an iron hand.This is untrue.We must rule with LOVE and KINDNESS.As an example of the LORD.Who gave HIS life for the church.We should do the same ,with our homes.

DAMN IT WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO QUOTE AAAHHHRRRRGGGGGGGG :twitch::twitch::twitch:

No your not taken over by a demon.Every person on earth .Gets thoughts that are not there thoughts.You know?We can only study one thing at a time.

We could be watching T.V. Then a thought pops in your head.You think?Why am I thinking of that.Well it was not your thought.It came from GOd or a demon.

Happens to everyone on earth!

I am sure ,it can happen at any time and does!

DAMN IT WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO QUOTE AAAHHHRRRRGGGGGGGG    :twitch:   :twitch:   :twitch:

about the same time he learns accusing people of being possesed by demons because they say something you don't like, is not very nice.

Most people here probably don't believe there's a Satan as described in Churches.

If they do, they may believe Satan works FOR God, and has never rebelled, only has done as asked.

JESUS CHRIST full filled the o.t. and is the NEW TESTAMENT.

I want to thank the person who put ?Pray for my wife on the side here.Funny?I did not know you guys were praying for people here.Very kind indeed.

Spirit:

Please, either learn to type, or go away.

Isaiah 14:12-17

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Tell me... where the heck does it say Satan?

In an attempt to answer the Original Question.

Amongst the body of Christ ( all Christians) Individual Christians are given insights into the Truth revealed to them by God in their daily lives, but even the entire body of Christ does not know the entire truth, only snippets of it.

At the end of revalations it even says that the Mystery of God will finaly be revealed to all.

Babys Children, before the age of making a conciouse descision all belong to Jesus

You remember the Sunday school song surely

Jesus Loves me Yes I know

For the Bible tells me so,

Little ones to him belong,

They are weak but he is Strong.

That part answered.

Earth has always been our Home, the tabernacle of the Lord will be here, the New Heaven will be joined to the new Earth, you will notice in revalations that the new Earth has no seas.

The emotion Love that you feel for others gives you an insight into Gods emotions, but the Love that emanates from him is over powering.

The worst of Enemies jump for Joy and Love each other in that presence it is just so over powering they cannot help themsleves.

I was actualy given an insight into this by God when I least expected it, a Young English Woman I shared a great capacity for love with.

Her life hung in the balance under the surgeons knife on the operating table, the surgeons went into her brain after a small black dot the size of pin head.

It was causing her to suffer epilepsy.

I was alseep at the time, but God knew the issue to use with me, when he served notice on my life that he was going to call me to his Son.

He knew I would never be able to deny him again in my life after that.

Never underestimate the importance of the capacity for Love you share with others. be assured not even Death can hold it.

Judith survived the Surgery.

God is all about Love, if he was not then Jesus would not have come.

Hell,

Most of you by now know that I am a Universal Salvationist, the main stream church brands me as a Heretic, because I do allow myself to be under their authority.

Jesus is my Lord not them.

You will notice in a lot of Scriptures that Jesus will cleanse his Kingdom of all the bad guys and throw them into un quenchable fire.

Just bear in mind that for that to happen you first have to be ressurected to life in his Kingdom, where your knee shall bend like every other at the sound of his name.

I guess the Question is what will you do with that time you are given? in his kingdom, because you will be left in no doubt about the reality of him.

When you are raised to his Kingdom, will you yet still reject him ?

That desicion is entirely yours as an individual,

Have I missed anything ?

Have I missed anything ?

Nope... you've very nicely shown that you have the mental capacity of a stunned seagull.

Heh... I thought that was the case with you before, and I'm greatful that you removed all doubt on that issue.

Nope... you've very nicely shown that you have the mental capacity of a stunned seagull.

Heh... I thought that was the case with you before, and I'm greatful that you removed all doubt on that issue.

Jesus once said that it is not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean, but what comes out of it.

Do you have any intelligent arguement or debate to offer on the original question?

If not your words are of no consequence to me.

Peace

Do you have any intelligent arguement or debate to offer on the original question?

:eek: Did he just go there? I think he just went there. Talk about pots calling kettles black. :loser:

:eek: Did he just go there?  I think he just went there.  Talk about pots calling kettles black.  :loser:

Why am I not surprised at you Grinch?

Incidently Judith was an incredibly attractive Blond with Blue eyes, great body too.

I just Loved her English accent as well.

Peace