Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Morning Heathen Coffee Klatsch

Kelli

I spent this Sunday morning, and most, not all unfortunatly, but most with my Ma'am. Doing things that can shock and sometimes enrage even the ungodly, god I love Sundays.

Now I'm thinking about napping, powers that be allowing. giggles

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astreja

• trashy

• Kelli

• Amethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sat at my pc all day surfing the web, drinking at least ½ gallon of coffee, smoking cigarettes, eating junk food, and loving every minute of it. I stink too!

I spent most of today responding to emails that were responding to my confession of non-faith. My brain hurts now. cool.png

I got some great responses though.

I didn't get out of bed until about 2:00 PM. Had weird dreams about an evangelist at a burlesque show. Did a bit of yoga, drank some coffee. Did a bit of research for a design project I've had in mind for awhile.

Been kind of fragile today, so I'm sort of hiding out from everything and everyone. I might watch a horror flick later, maybe something with the vastly underrated Dwight Frye in it.

Frye's Renfield is the only psycho I'd ever consider dating, although I think I'd have to pass on a dinner date...

I'm a little weird. :cunn:

Let's see... what was I doing yesterday?

Oh right... playing Eve Online... doing my laundry... playing Eve Online... watching Mythbusters... playing Eve Online.

All in all it was a cool day. :)

Damn fine way to spend a Sunday, Thur. Substitute WoW for Eve and you've got what used to be my usual Sunday routine. (hopefully I can find some time to pick it up again one of these days)

I spent yesterday morning lying very comfortably in bed with my girlfriend. Finally managed to rouse ourselves around noon-thirty for a shower and some breakfast, after which I dropped her off at her place and headed to my buddy's house to spend the next several hours conquering feudal China in the name of the various post-Han kingdoms.

I had breakfast, then watched Andersonville and A Bridge Too Far. I finished 1776 and started Conservatives Without Conscience.

Yesterday, I slept until 2pm. Then I decided to eat some leftover pizza that had been sitting around at my new boyfriend's house for two days (because we went to a concert on Friday and I stayed at his house the whole damned weekend 'cause his mom wasn't home). Then I took the bus home. When I got home, I realized I had moneys left in my bank account, so I went to the store and bought some cough drops for my funky cough. Oh yeah, and I bought a new can of hairspray.

My Sunday was rather uneventful. But today I did go out and buy some new lube because I ran out of my bottle of Elbow Grease.

Played WoW and worked on my personal web site.

I had breakfast, then watched Andersonville and A Bridge Too Far. I finished 1776 and started Conservatives Without Conscience.

Ooooh, a bridge too far. Damn fine movie, even though the Nazi German tanks were a bit too thinly disguised. The machines screamed "Leopard!" so loud that I wanted to cover my ears when I first saw that movie :)

• 4 weeks later...

So this morning I'm attempting to finish my 2007 tax return (ugh) - at least it looks like another refund year. Beats the alternative.

Later a neighbor is coming over to help me finish replacing baseboards in the wine room, after we spent last weekend replacing the carpet with a nice faux stone laminate.

Nothing else on the agenda. We will hopefully spend the last part of the day just chillin'

Guest eejay

Being as I was out of town this week, I have plenty of lovely things to catch up on...vacuuming, laundry, going through mail, getting bills attended to for this week. Nope. No church for me. Have to go out and pick up a few groceries. I am real slow getting going in the morning. For whatever reason, even if I get up at a reasonable hour things go a whole lot smoother if I just take my time about everything. I'm a night person I guess. It's been so long since I've attended church regularly. As an adult I think there were only two occasions that I did for a short time. One was while I was in boot camp. Really it was not taken seriously as far as religion goes. If you did not attend, you didn't actually have the time off to yourself, but would be given extra things to do, so most people went just to get away. The only other time was when I was dating a JW. That was really weird. Won't do that again. Sundays for me are usually pretty laid back. I don't often have to fly for the company. So...when the chores are done, I'll do some reading. Browse this site. Eat. Whatever.

Hey man, hanging at ex-C

Chillin’ with some cats

And It’s okay with me

If they have belfries full of bats

I don’t want to go

To a church on Sunday

I’m gonna stay low

And to church say nay!

Working on knives.

Guest Broken Hearted

We went out for breakfast as a family and thoroughly enjoyed one anothers company. We came home and watched "what the bleep do we know!?" Our kids hadnt seen it yet. We all loved it and then we enjoyed the rest of a very mellow and quiet day. Every day should be sunday. By the way we have 2 teenagers (13 and 17) they are great kids especially now that they are not under the x-tian microscope......

• Super Moderator

Good Sunday. Breakfast outdoors with friends, then rode Black Bettie (motorcycle) and communed with nature on this fine day.

Tomorrow will be a different story . . .

- Chris

Slept in till noon, had Cap'n Crunch and tea for breakfast.

New session of karate started up today... We've got a tournament coming up in a couple of weeks, so today we spent a lot of time working on ippon kumite (one-step sparring).

Headed over to the grocery store, had a coffee break, picked up a few things (including a large piece of pork shoulder, which is currently cooking downstairs).

Once home, I sat down and finished my tax return. I'm getting a pretty good refund! :woohoo:

Well I'm not a church again today. It's been many years now and I don't miss it even a little bit. No, I think I'll spend the day speaking with my friends online. I've finished my morning coffee, the only caffeine I allow myself. And I am kicked back behind the monitor and keyboard.

:78:

So cheers everyone at ex-C!

Guest eejay

Good morning LR. Doing much the same for now. Browsing the site and just kicking back on the computer. Later today, I have to go to the airport and do a little cleaning on the airplane as we are using it this week. Got some chart updates to take care of and restock the snacks. I usually enjoy my sundays, but more so during football season. Since I will be out of town most of the next three weeks, I do have quite a few things to make sure I take care of before I leave. But, nevertheless, I tend to move slowly and take my time because I don;t enjoy the feeling of being rushed, Of course that happens a lot with the job, because the CEO I fly around is a very impatient fellow. So when I am home, I wind right down to turtle speed. Have a great sunday everybody.

Well... I have a little bit of coffee. It's not as hot as I like it, but it's good. I might go down for another cup. I have to clean my room today, and try not to think of setting now-ex-boy-Vend on fire. I might help my parents burn what's left of last year's X mas tree. (wheeeeeeeeeee, fire!) I'm going to read the manga someone lent me, maybe write a little poetry, possibly work a little more on my stories. I might also go outside just to check out some hot guys, simply because I no longer have a boyfriend (thanks to the little jerk who decided to break up with me on MSN).

Oh, and I shall rejoice since my computer no longer has a virus or a Trojan horse, yay!

For the first time since December 10th my backyard is free of ice and snow. I spent yesterday clearing about half the yard of downed limbs and the debris of winter. I am looking forward to getting the other half done today. It feels good to be outside and getting some exercise again. :HappyCry:

And I am kicked back behind the monitor and keyboard.

:78:

So cheers everyone at ex-C!

Me too. I have a million things to do (thankfully not church) but would much rather be here with all my ex-christian friends!

Good morning friends. Everyone is so busy! I am not getting off of the couch today. Yesterday I went to the fish market as I live on the Gulf of Mexico. Bought oysters, crawfish and Royal Red Shrimp! YUMMY! I had shrimp for breakfast today! LOL.

Today, I am planting rose bushes and blueberry bushes and drinking Chivas Regal and finding it nice that I am sleeping under the trees today after it snowed here for the last two days.

This morning i woke up in a campground in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Green grass and trees, birds and wild animals surrounded me. It was a good Sunday.